Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
It is true Bela need to hide many things since their marriage her true identity her purpose to come to sehgal house her hatred towards Mahir.Her actions were justified.
When Vikrant came as Yuvi yes she knew real Yuvi died but how could she tell Mahir it is Vikrant who is a icchadhari naag came as a Yuvi.Tab usko sab kuch shuru se bolna padta.She was feeling guilty for hiding/lieing things but she didn't want to loose Mahir.Her fear didn't let her to reveal truth.
But truth cannot remain hidden for long.
I agree his anger was justified as well but Bela was right in her own place.
Gussa toh baat karke solve ki ja sakti h.

Here whatever he is doing he is faking memory loss I know makers may show that he was trying to save Bela or whatever bloody reason they give.
But the image which makers build of MAHIR SEHGAL is shattered in my eyes.
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crusty

Exactly.

Therefore, she can ruin it too. How humble!😆

Is this how she defends her crap?!🤢

She is behaving just like Gul. Gul also said the same about Shivika.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priya258

Bela's situation was different than Mahir.

In Shaan track she was trapped to agree for marriage with Shaan but why she did that just to save MAHIR'S FAMILY.
She was ready to sacrifice herself just for his family.
Mahir ko jyada der dard bardast nai karna pada very soon she cleared it that SUMI is under Shaan's control.
And very important line she told him that he will get another Bela but he will not get another mother.
She knew Shaan had evil intentions a sapera but still she was ready to sacrifice.That time she didn't even realize her love.

During YuLa marriage track it's true it hurts Mahir to see his wife getting wedded with someone else but in this BeHir were together.Bela assured him she will make everything alright and she did.She didn't even sit at mandap as she send Vish there.

Jo dard ab Bela bhugat rehi h na Mahir hasn't suffered that much.She is trapped in all ways.Mahir is her biggest support and after him Vish.She know about Sumi but Mahir won't believe her.

How a women would feel if her husband agreed to marry another women who is supposedly his brother's wife who is claiming she is carrying his child and he accept it and he being wedded to Bela had the audacity to take his brother's wife to his room??

Exactly I'm surprised how come bela n mahir situation is same... no it's not same... it will b same if mahir has said about his wedding plan to bela n in btw if bela sees Mahir Vish together n getting hurt then it will b same bcz same thing happened before with mahir seeing yula together in bela wedding plan...
now it's not at all same... bela is totally unaware as of now n is broken completely to see husband marrying her best friend(remind me silsila show)
Our great mahan pair vivi doesn't they have conscience to involve bela in their plan n what's stopping them?? Bela is the one who saved them from vyom n chose them over naagmani n these doesn't deserve any of that...
zombie Mahir ke baare mein kya bataun... only two questions in my mind
If he is faking then y is he faking? What's the outcome?? He could not even save rj if it's plan to save bela n his family
If he is having real memory loss god knows how much his character is going to b butchered further by making him to trust that he bang bang his sister brother wife n now accepting for wedding whcih is nothing but puke worthy...
Bela planning n these ppl planning ko zameen aasmana farak hai... bela is clear about plan n outcome... shaan track to save sumi maa n yula track to know about vik mom n vik intentions n bevi plan to know about vyom n in all these mahir got less hurt compared to her going through now
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I really hope after taking vish to room Mahir confronts her like what the hell is she doing?? With ml or without ml he knws he ll never do such a thing so it is imp to clarify why he accepted it
I wish they show Mahir was silent in front of everyone bcz he doesn't want to gv away fake ml & moreover this can help him in distancing himself from bela
Even though it hurts them both but it is to keep her safe

Mahir char is best ever on ITV or should i say was
can't c it getting destroyed
Talcum thumbnail
A fanclub of Surbhi posted SR scenes from her old show and web series. People are tagging our bhojpuri director in those video and writing...Behir ke bhi aise scenes dikhana. LMAO
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MallikaDua

A fanclub of Surbhi posted SR scenes from her old show and web series. People are tagging our bhojpuri director in those video and writing...Behir ke bhi aise scenes dikhana. LMAO

Filhal toh mera SR dekhne ka koi mood nai.
They need 4-6 episodes with good episodes to balance what damage they had done.
Talcum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Filhal toh mera SR dekhne ka koi mood nai.
They need 4-6 episodes with good episodes to balance what damage they had done.

Same...pehle jo raita phaila hua hai wo samete mukta.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree Bela was wrong in not revealing the truth despite getting an assurance from Mahir that nothing would change in their life & he would accept her with it. But at the same time Mahir wasn't that keen on learning what she was hiding & what's going wrong in his surroundings especially from Ravan dehan track. There were many instances where he tried to get close with her in their relationship as if there isn't any secrecy left between them. He should have simply stayed away from her till she reveals all that she admitted to be hiding.

Bela again did a mistake by sealing the truth & her identity even after observing Mahir's growing closeness with her. Of course she was guilty but didn't reveal anything out of it.

Ain't they equally responsible for making things this complicated?

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ALL
This ML track I expected alot cvs bas execution is ruining it actually it's ruined
Poor execution

Role reversal maanga tha not shit

Behir are equal 50-50 in every case

Ml real ho ya fake doesn't matter

Thing is cvs forgot what maahir words were

He said mere dad ne jo galti ki I will not do I have seen my mom dad suffering i will not do same mistake

How will u justify this cvs

U know guys a single wrong executed scene is irking eyes