Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

415868 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu0517

Ok as u say let us assume it...
If he is faking memory loss then he is also lying rgt... So i can assume for faking ML he is having reasons then its fine... But abt mrg i cant accept at any cost... Atleast at one point of time he should clear it with Bela regarding Mrg alone.. If not It wont make any different Mahir from other ML's atleast for me...

If he is not faking ML then total character ruined for me...

PS: I dont know whose plan this mrg is of Bela/Mahir/Vish/Vik/Sumi its a bakwaas plan... I ll literally kill them after getting to know...

He should. Her certainly should clear it. We have to see that. If he would or not.

If he really lost memory, then, really this is THE most disappointing twist ever and completely ruins Mahir. Not only because he is being clueless but Mahir would KNOW he will NEVER EVER do what his father did. Married to one and impregnating other. Mahir is shit scared of it, that is his BIGGEST issue in life and he would never do it.

That effectively ends his uniqueness.

They have clearly built his character on that principle, if they are intentionally bringing it into play in episode, we've to wait and watch, why they are directly hitting on the foundation of this character like that?!
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok as u say let us assume it...
If he is faking memory loss then he is also lying rgt... So i can assume for faking ML he is having reasons then its fine... But abt mrg i cant accept at any cost... Atleast at one point of time he should clear it with Bela regarding Mrg alone.. If not It wont make any different Mahir from other ML's atleast for me...

If he is not faking ML then total character ruined for me...

PS: I dont know whose plan this mrg is of Bela/Mahir/Vish/Vik/Sumi its a bakwaas plan... I ll literally kill them after getting to know...

Anu you are right but give him some time. Bella revealed plans or at least that Yuvi was fake after a lot had happened. Till then Mahir had to bear the baby baba touchy-feely thing. True Bella tried to tell him but he did not listen.

But the essence is the same. He did not know till very late that Yuvi was fake and Bella was trying to do something good.
Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago
Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PAKKA Mamu par hi gayi hai ye ❀️

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
May be I m more attracted towards Mahir character as it was unique from other ML's from which ever serial i saw... So only i m unable to see this Mahir...

Both Bela & Mahir are different.. During YuLa track cvs some how got their sense back and bela was on track.. Hope now they wont ruin ( But i lost my hope)...
Edited by Anu0517 - 5 years ago
415868 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

I still feel both are right in their places.

Bella's behaviour was justified but that doesn't mean she did not wrong Mahir.

Mahir's anger before the memory loss was justified. But now the very basis of his anger is worng.

He had a problem with her hiding about Yuvi's death and the fact that she knew the person who was impersonating as Yuvi. But now Yuvi is alive and kicking. So Mahir can't accuse her of killing him. Yuvi is neither innocent. So her revenge will be justified.

But same had happened with Bella. the very basis of her revenge had been rendered useless when Vik came back. And he was trying to sabotage her. So her anger melted away and she acknowledged mahir's love.

Now Yuvi is supporting the killings. He hurt mahir's sister by killing her husband. Mahir will realise that (I think he already knows but still) and he will have a hriday Parivartan like Bella's did.

Then Bella had a misconception about Mahir. Now he has one about her.

The tracks are parallels of each other. What she went through he will go.

And what he went through she will go.

BINGO!

Exactly my sentiments.

They have taken things till marriage for Bela to unravel truth and they are doing the same with Mahir now.

But they have really messed up in execution. IF this was SO clear cut, they should not have dealt Mahir's ML this way. They should built on it more, with more scenes like I Hate you one to show where he is standing emotionally...

Either they want to show it's difficult for Mahir to act/fake ML so this zombie mode and clumsy attempt or they completely changed Mahir's character now to fit their narrative, coz old Mahir is a hindrance to saas-bahu drama.
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One thing is good...after this ML track we won't say that Mahir suffered more in their relation. Hisaab barabar hone wala hai. In totality, yes, Bela is the one who has suffered the most as there is no one for her and all she gets is dhoka...but in the relationship of Behir, Mahir had suffered more but now they'll be at equal level.
415868 thumbnail

May be I m more attracted towards Mahir character as it was unique from other ML's from which ever serial i saw... So only i m unable to see this Mahir...

I am a little scared of the upcoming drama because they think they will bring a superb twist and put Mahir on pedestal again for us, but this time they've taken things tooo far. There are too many loopholes and there is no need for this marriage track. So, whatever they show, it won't entirely convince us.

To bring back old Mahir essence intact as perfect as before is very difficult. If they pull it off, then I will never doubt this writer againπŸ˜†

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crusty

I am a little scared of the upcoming drama because they think they will bring a superb twist and put Mahir on pedestal again for us, but this time they've taken things tooo far. There are too many loopholes and there is no need for this marriage track. So, whatever they show, it won't entirely convince us.

To bring back old Mahir essence intact as perfect as before is very difficult. If they pull it off, then I will never doubt this writer again πŸ˜†

Me too. I will personally go and thank her if possible. πŸ˜†

But if she messes it up, I will want to personally bash her.😑
Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I still feel both are right in their places.

Bella's behaviour was justified but that doesn't mean she did not wrong Mahir.

Mahir's anger before the memory loss was justified. But now the very basis of his anger is worng.

He had a problem with her hiding about Yuvi's death and the fact that she knew the person who was impersonating as Yuvi. But now Yuvi is alive and kicking. So Mahir can't accuse her of killing him. Yuvi is neither innocent. So her revenge will be justified.

But same had happened with Bella. the very basis of her revenge had been rendered useless when Vik came back. And he was trying to sabotage her. So her anger melted away and she acknowledged mahir's love.

Now Yuvi is supporting the killings. He hurt mahir's sister by killing her husband. Mahir will realise that (I think he already knows but still) and he will have a hriday Parivartan like Bella's did.

Then Bella had a misconception about Mahir. Now he has one about her.

The tracks are parallels of each other. What she went through he will go.

And what he went through she will go.

Bold -πŸ‘

WORD TO WORD SAB SAHI !

We used to sympathise Mahir initially but now the tables have turned and it is Bela now.

They are both even now !
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me too. I will personally go and thank her if possible.πŸ˜†

But if she messes it up, I will want to personally bash her.😑

Mukta is giving rude replies to people on insta.