Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Word Count: 0

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with wat u said Arshu...👍🏼

Mahir behaving indifferently is fyn being angry with her is also fyn...

But agreeing for mrg without giving any info to Bela is not fyn...

Bela always assured Mahir that mrg wont happen..

So i want Mahir to do samething... If they dont show us now its ok atleast they should show in FB.. If they dont show sorry i cant take it normally...

Rest all things are different & mrg is different...

PS: Mahir was best ITV Male character for me till now but now i cant say if they didnt show him informing Bela inprior abt Marriage drama...

PPS: Also other than Bela everyone are making their plans do they think Sumi is a normal person she is pakka khiladi they need to be careful if not they ll loose everything... Its not easy to play game with Sumi...
415868 thumbnail

Anu: But if for "reasons" Bela can hide about deaths of his brother to Mahir, then why can't he hide about " marriage" if he thinks it is the only way right now?

I think, we should wait and see for this to unfold. Because too much is happening and we don't KNOW the motive here, unlike earlier times where motives of characters were clear.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bela ko Vikku ko pata tha she said mein bata nai paayi
Vultures interfered n Purpalliya

If she would have said yuvi is Vikku n wat all happened with her n why she took revenge
At that time Vikku k naam ka revenge li wo not molestation

Revenge nullified hogya

To culprit was bela then

Sumi should have backfired situation aur worse hoti hadd worse

Its better the situation lead to her hide truth n leading to reform Vikku kyunki Sumi deeds n bela love for maahir started reforming vikku

See-

Still bela doesn't know her molestation was planned

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crusty

Actually Arshu Bela lied. She told him she doesn't know who this behroopiya is...

Hiding truth is what she did about being Naagin. Coz Mahir never had the oppurtunity to question on it. About the murders too, she hid but did not lie. But about Yuvi?

Remember Mahir told Yuvi/Vik Bela told me you are fake but did not tell me she knew who you are.

EXACTLY! As Mahir said - it's not the fact she didn't tell him her identity that hurt or broke him BUT HER LIES.
Bela HERSELF ACKNOWLEDGES IT that she got many chances but still she didn't tell him all.

Also right now , Mahir agreeing to get married to vish...had his memory not be gone, IT would definitely have given the Tit for Tat impression which is very very wrong in love. Hence the ML is somewhere justified here.
What exciting to watch will be how the cvs have planned to take them out of this bog cum dal-dal.
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: crusty

Anu: But if for "reasons" Bela can hide about deaths of his brother to Mahir, then why can't he hide about " marriage" if he thinks it is the only way right now?

I think, we should wait and see for this to unfold. Because too much is happening and we don't KNOW the motive here, unlike earlier times where motives of characters were clear.

Ok as u say let us assume it...
If he is faking memory loss then he is also lying rgt... So i can assume for faking ML he is having reasons then its fine... But abt mrg i cant accept at any cost... Atleast at one point of time he should clear it with Bela regarding Mrg alone.. If not It wont make any different Mahir from other ML's atleast for me...

If he is not faking ML then total character ruined for me...

PS: I dont know whose plan this mrg is of Bela/Mahir/Vish/Vik/Sumi its a bakwaas plan... I ll literally kill them after getting to know...
Edited by Anu0517 - 5 years ago
Anees. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

I m soory but maahir will land up in a pool of guilt

He WILL. He DEFFO will in a HUGGE POOL of guilt no doubt , but atleast for that guilt he need to do something BIG which will never be justified for what Bela has to say.

Also somewhere or the other THIS TRACK is essential for the self realisation of the both of them.
And it will help them get back and never , like NEVER let go off each other no matter what
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Fake or real I'm not at all happy with this memory loss track till now. Waiting for some good twist tonight. Expecting the unexpected that will restore our original BeHir. Let's hope for us!
Edited by cherrycooll - 5 years ago
415868 thumbnail

Bela ko Vikku ko pata tha she said mein bata nai paayi

Vultures interfered n Purpalliya

If she would have said yuvi is Vikku n wat all happened with her n why she took revenge
At that time Vikku k naam ka revenge li wo not molestation

Revenge nullified hogya

To culprit was bela then

Sumi should have backfired situation aur worse hoti hadd worse

Its better the situation lead to her hide truth n leading to reform Vikku kyunki Sumi deeds n bela love for maahir started reforming vikku

See-

Still bela doesn't know her molestation was planned

Bela gave a very carefully edited version of truth to him which gave him the impression that she doesn't know who this was. Of course she cannot tell this is Vikku to him but the picture she gave him, made him believe she is as clueless as he is, which was not the case.

See, I am not at all faulting Bela for hiding or lying or not telling truth because we SAW what she has gone through.

I am only saying apply SAME judgement to both. If we are calling out Mahir on something now, we have to go back and put same labels on Bela.

But, seriously, we have to wait till Mahir's motives are clear. Why he is doing what he is doing?

There is a good chance his motives will be flimsy and not-so-convincing, but we've got to see it before we can assess the actions. (I am quite prepared for the butchering!)
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I still feel both are right in their places.
Bella's behaviour was justified but that doesn't mean she did not wrong Mahir.

Mahir's anger before the memory loss was justified. But now the very basis of his anger is worng.

He had a problem with her hiding about Yuvi's death and the fact that she knew the person who was impersonating as Yuvi. But now Yuvi is alive and kicking. So Mahir can't accuse her of killing him. Yuvi is neither innocent. So her revenge will be justified.

But same had happened with Bella. the very basis of her revenge had been rendered useless when Vik came back. And he was trying to sabotage her. So her anger melted away and she acknowledged mahir's love.

Now Yuvi is supporting the killings. He hurt mahir's sister by killing her husband. Mahir will realise that (I think he already knows but still) and he will have a hriday Parivartan like Bella's did.

Then Bella had a misconception about Mahir. Now he has one about her.

The tracks are parallels of each other. What she went through he will go.

And what he went through she will go.