Final like rating + Final prediction

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
1) Final like rating. 

Note that my final like rating gives more importance to my like than analysis. 

My favorite overall this season is Karanveer Bohra. Yes he is a vegetable type and yes I stand by my points that it feels like he is devoid of a brain area which deals with izaat and be-izaati but then no one is perfect. So he is allowed to have some flaws. I like his cool nature, I like how he does not do a lot of fights, I like his comedy at the end. In real life minus the vegetable nature I am more like KV than anyone. And I want a person like him to once win..kindda like Gaurav Chopra. Chachagiri and over the top mahaanta was his weakness and he needs to focus on that in real life more than BB. You frustrate your fans, friends and family with such attitude. 

Dipika and Sree are same for me but since I did not like Sree in the early days he is below Dipika in average. Both are good. With Dipika I did not like her over the top bhai bhai and I felt she should have been more independent. Also initially she removed Sree which i did not like but I understand that at that time her relationship was not that strong as there was Neha as well. She is a beautiful wonderful person but slightly little less likable compared to KV for me. She will be worthy winner. 

Sreesanth I like the fact that he is clear, least desperate, strong and funny. I reject all the accusation of him being badtameez.  Yes he has made mistakes but my final analysis is that lot of it is just hindi issue. He really really struggles to come up with his point. He was a magnet this season and maybe without him the season would have been dead. Such people through love or hate drive the season. He again is a worthy winner for sure. 

Romil. He was 50-50 and ended up as 50-50. Gave some good moments

Deepak. I never connected with him. I saw him as fake (urvashi and somi angle) and desperate and I formed a strong opinion early. This is maybe my flaw that when I form a strong opinion..rarely I come out of it. Maybe personal like in his case and analysis in case of above. Whatever it is he will remain Gautam and Shilpa for me. I do appreciate his passion for tasks though. 

2) My prediction

1. Sreesanth
2. Dipika
3. Deepak
4. KV
5. Romil 

If briefcase does not happen then this is what votes will decide. 

Sreesanth was the mastermind of this season as he by not going after Dipika dealt with that threat very well. I think he benefited the most as if he were to oppose Dipika and then with his anger and language problem he would not have survived half the show. By siding with Dipika he made her a side kick in eyes of many, got a supporter as well who could shut others. Just yesterday when Kamaya was saying I salute you for nominating yourself he said yes Dipika ji would not have done that which showed me somewhere he is also aware of these things so he is definitely a mastermind. However his confidence and clarity was there always. He also has a redemption story going on. I feel somehow coverage of Dipika was always as a second best unlike shilpa gautam. My sense is that she is the most popular in terms of votes while sree has made votes over time through his game.

#fixation. I however dont see any sign of fixation. I dont see any track for anyone. Sree story is natural. There is always possibility of a last minute change but no one can say this was a fixed season from the start. At most people can make such accusation for sree and redemption but I just did not see the intensity and fakeness that i saw for Manveer Gautam and Shilpa.  

It does not matter I am right or wrong. This is my like and analysis. In the end such shows are like those b grade mystery movies where director decides at the end and then we are thinking okay well earlier part of the movie did not go along with the final result and we are coming up with all sorts of theories. 

I want to thank everyone for their support. Half season due to my WL i was not able to post more. This season is not one of the greatest but this is the first season where I got least impression of being fixed. So thats a big plus for me.

Take care
Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
KV Is a nice guy i agree. I would rate him 6/10

Looking at trends, seems like Sree has the most fans so he should win.

Dipak is repulsive. 0/10

Dipika is boring. 5/10

I really like Romil, personally would like to see him win. Voted for him also. 😆 I would give him 7/10.
Hoping for the best. Let us see if my fav wins or not.

Season was below average, things really need to improve. You should do an analysis of what the show needs to do to improve. Many on forum have good ideas. 😊

Edited by Taylor_Swift - 5 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Baaki predictions galat ho jaaye koi na but hope aapka 5th position ka prediction ekdum sahi saabit ho  😆  Edited by TheBigTamasha - 5 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5
My dear dear hippo I so so so so agree with almost each word of your post! And with your ranking except that I am not sure of which way rank 4 and 5 will go. I would love to see romil in 5 as well but not sure abt how it will pan out in real.
Thanks for all your posts. I have really enjoyed reading them.

We have been on the same page except for Hina Khan lol.

I find her plastic and fake from head to toe and not at all beautiful because for me beauty has to be inside and outside and a shallow and too full of herself person cannot be beautiful in my eyes and moreover Hina Khan is not a natural beauty even physically, she needs makeup to transform herself.

Having said this I share your hatred for shilpa as well. Lol.

All the best always dear hippo! 
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Areyy ye kya kar diya Hippo 😆 KV favorite? zor ka jhatka hai joro se laga 😛
I appreciate your viewpoint. Like I said before, it's different from the classic or obvious view of incidents. People call you biased and get upset but I have noticed that you have been consistent. Your interpretation did not change based on favorites and am glad you write these reviews. I look forward to more next year 😳

Has your morning started with some dunkin coffee and a rusk with butter or whatever 😛 I love those little additions to you post ⭐️
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As far as rating goes, I agree with your list except for 1st and 2nd. 
My first will be Dipika and second will be KV. If it is for better human being I will give it to KV but for BB winner definitely Dipika

I know Dipika is more flawed than KV but KV is a very average guy. He is a true commoner. A lot of us can see ourselves in KV. I do too. Dipika stands out to me in a good way. I truly find her journey commendable. I don't know how she survived till the end being next to Sree and the whole house against her for no good reason. She should win just for her rock confidence and not playing victim card.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
So u think Sri will win :(
Deepak in top 3 :0
Rest I agree with  u but for me dipika is winner 
dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sreesanth is fixed winner of this season, i can see all those fake accounts and influencers who were actively promoting shilpa and are doing the same with sree.

Same pattern...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Yeah Hippo likes KV again 👏
Kv is my fav among the Top 5 too
😃
Well I'm glad to hear you say such positive things statement for KV, Hippo, and I agree with it. My top 2 choices are Romil n KV. Deepak winning is fine but I don't like him much.

As long as Dipika or Sree don't win, I'll be fine with the results.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago