Veteran actor Kader Khan's Health condition critical

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Posted: 5 years ago
Kader Khan is now said to be suffering from Progressive supranuclear palsy, which is a rare neurodegenerative disease.
Kader Khan showed symptoms of pneumonia and is unable to talk. His health condition continues to remain critical. His son told a media portal that the actor went through a knee surgery. Despite successful surgery, he can't walk.
"The surgery did not go wrong. It was just that my father refused to get up after the surgery. We were told that he has to make an effort and try to start walking from the next day. He just didn't do that and..." said SarfarazKader Khan is now said to be suffering from Progressive supranuclear palsy. It is a degenerative disease which cause slow deterioration and loss of specific functions of brain. The condition leads to loss of balance, slow movement, difficulty moving the eyes and dementia.

As per reports, his deteriorating health condition was one of the reasons to put him on a BiPAP ventilator instead of a normal one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Amitabh bacchan
T 3041 - KADER KHAN .. actor writer of immense talent .. lies ill in Hospital .. PRAYERS and DUAS for his well being and recovery .. saw him perform on stage, welcomed him and his prolific writing for my films .. great company, a Libran .. and many not know , taught Mathematics ! https://t.co/yE9SSkcPUF
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
apart from mr amitabh , no one cared from bollywood .
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😔
This is really so sad. There is no cure for this disease and if his health is deteriorating so badly, I wouldn't wish him this suffering for long. Hope he has a peaceful passing, the sooner the better.
God, have mercy on his soul. 😭
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He made Govinda IMO. He's been having health problems for sometime. I remember reading a few years ago that he went to Swami Ramdev's centre for treatment after allopathy had failed.
Amitabh Bachchan had also exhorted people to kill Sikhs after Indira Gandhi's assassination. So kind he is.
MsAmazing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like his role in Hero no. 1 and Biwi ho to aisi.
God bless him.
Edited by MsAmazing - 5 years ago