Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode has me craving pani puri and chaat papri.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing Kaira's lectures...them thinking about romance 24/7...his monologue koi aa jaye ga three magical words...her holding his collar every now and then...KD need all long lectures...I won't mind Kaira lecturing her...well Naira didn't lecture her from quite long time now (Guyu's exit) ...btw Mansi is a girl chachu-chachi's first born...how KD couldn't change her gender?...Keerti is younger to Kartik right?...I agree pregnant woman should not be restricted to rest all the time...that also to add fun element to otherwise no story...
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Missing Kaira's lectures...them thinking about romance 24/7...his monologue koi aa jaye ga three magical words...her holding his collar every now and then...KD need all long lectures...I won't mind Kaira lecturing her...well Naira didn't lecture her from quite long time</font>now<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">(Guyu's exit) ...btw Mansi is a girl chachu-chachi's first born...how KD couldn't change her gender?...Keerti is younger to Kartik right?...I agree pregnant woman should not be restricted to rest all the time...that also to add fun element to otherwise no story...</font>

Keerti is older than Kartik if I remember correctly.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yep manish was saying when keerti was born there wsnt probs but when kartik was born stuff happened so m assuming he is younger as well
Henriette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant believe tomorrow dadi is going to cross all her limits... the precap was so bad.. like nairas face... she looked so hurt... dadi going she took her to determine the gender so something could be done... i was like da fawk?? how you going to change the gender... nothing you can do or say will change the gender... and if it miraculously is a boy they will assume its because of all the pooja paath ... oh and the worst part her saying she would give some meds if its a girl... im assuming the meds are to kill to the baby...

i really hope naira tells kartik about all that... and i want an awesome impacting lecture from kaira this time... usually their lectures bore me but this time its really needed... and im still hoping kartik will say his family cant be a part of his naira or their babys life (girl or boy).. and that they moving out... hopefully naira doesnt be mahan and forgive them all easily for this nonsense... like now they are all at the point of no return...

but im assuming this conversation between dadi and naira going to be at the end of the episode.. and by the looks of it dadi clearly doesnt know shes yapping to naira..

i wonder if swarna is going to be back soon.. like where is she when you need her... like go control manish, he is starting to think he runs shit again
Edited by Henriette - 5 years ago
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Henriette

cant believe tomorrow dadi is going to cross all her limits... the precap was so bad.. like nairas face... she looked so hurt... dadi going she took her to determine the gender so something could be done... i was like da fawk?? how you going to change the gender... nothing you can do or say will change the gender... and if it miraculously is a boy they will assume its because of all the pooja paath ... oh and the worst part her saying she would give some meds if its a girl... im assuming the meds are to kill to the baby...

i really hope naira tells kartik about all that... and i want an awesome impacting lecture from kaira this time... usually their lectures bore me but this time its really needed... and im still hoping kartik will say his family cant be a part of his naira or their babys life (girl or boy).. and that they moving out... hopefully naira doesnt be mahan and forgive them all easily for this nonsense... like now they are all at the point of no return...

but im assuming this conversation between dadi and naira going to be at the end of the episode.. and by the looks of it dadi clearly doesnt know shes yapping to naira..

i wonder if swarna is going to be back soon.. like where is she when you need her... like go control manish, he is starting to think he runs shit again

@bold: 🤣

I think the show will go off air soon. The makers don't seem interested.. kuch bhi dikha rahe hain... I mean they have got 2.9 TRP, which ain't bad at all considering 9.30 slot is the toughest slot.. and still I feel ke kuch story hi nahi hai 😆 I'm not waiting for the eps, I watch it sometimes.. only Kaira scenes just to kill time.

Sighh...
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Keerti is older than Kartik if I remember correctly.

Thanks for clarification I always thought Kartik is elder sibling...
Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 5 years ago