AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Lol there was not much substance wise it was just a filler 😆 episode
but it was so cute

I got happy hearing kartik's asshole tune😆

i think i know his number plate now rj 27 something 1111 😆

i love his cute banter with naira 😆

But i think his declaration saying a preist said he would have a girl was so weird...this same priest said u two would get pregnant super soon and u two got divorced 😆 how can u blv with so much conviction that he is right? or did he just say it to get out of sticky situation

I want kartik to have a daughter😆 imagine he is so protective of naira covetly stalking etc...imagine how he will be with his daughter😆

and how dadi and kartik the calorie counter was feeding naira all day😆

very cute

Lol the legacy of annoying baby books continue i guess kaira's baby diaries will go to the future cast who act in the show🤣

I feel like aditya changed and they are going to show him as naksh's replacement which is the most disturbing thing i have ever seen in my life

I think if they told us naksh has no money hence keerti insists on working with aditya and pretending she wants to... i would have enjoyed this more but knowing naksh is being pleasant with aditya i wanted to barf

how can he be nice to aditya he is the same dude who touched naira weirdly told everyone about mansi and BEAT keerti for so long
what is wrong with naksh?????

This is the same dude who wouldnt marry tara coz she brought a prenup in 😆 but his ready to forgive domestic abuse
W*F

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
As for dadi and naira putting ear phones on in the car i laughed lmfao she ddn wana have to make convo with dadi
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kartiks asshole tune 😆
Kartik declaring he will have a girl made me LOL in real life... 😆 like he legit said he believes it bcuz Panditji told them ...and the police officer believed him 🤣
High quality weed still working it's magic I see.
I wanted dadi to have a heart attack when Kittu declared abt having a girl child. But that not gonna happen... So can we have dadi and Manish in jail as a consolation at least?

Rishi is leaving ... So most probably Kirti will go back to aditya🤢🤢

vellainsaan thumbnail
But Kartik suffocating Naira with calorie count and monitoring her nap time was hilarious 😆
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: vellainsaan

Kartiks asshole tune 😆

Kartik declaring he will have a girl made me LOL in real life... 😆 like he legit said he believes it bcuz Panditji told them ...and the police officer believed him 🤣
High quality weed still working it's magic I see.
I wanted dadi to have a heart attack when Kittu declared abt having a girl child. But that not gonna happen... So can we have dadi and Manish in jail as a consolation at least?

Rishi is leaving ... So most probably Kirti will go back to aditya🤢🤢

😆 the police officer must have been like well i dont want to piss him off after his asshole tune went off😆 and his neck veins popped so he went away quietly

lol i wanted dadi arrested i think that would have been the funniest thing on earth😆 then when kaira learning why shes there leaving her there and going away😆

I know but can they be any more disgusting this is like one day kartik waking up and saying naira should work with ragav or kabeer😆 to show them she has moved on i want to puke so badly seeing aditya suddenly nice its like the singhania food/ weed hit him and his zonked on sweetness
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

But Kartik suffocating Naira with calorie count and monitoring her nap time was hilarious 😆

Kartik was 😆 so cute smiling and watching her sleep with all his teeth showing

i love how naira was scared he woke her up to feed her and he innocently said no there isnt a need for u to eat now totally oblivious😆

i loved how he asked her why she was looking at the pani puri too
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The episodes seem forced to me. Yes they are cute but Kaira seem to have lost the connection they shared. It might be my personal opinion but the playful and easy going feeling is missing from their scenes now. As someone pointed out on Twitter, it seems like all their scenes are weighed down due to impeding danger to the baby.

The track might pick up now that both of them are on the same page and want a baby, but for now, it has been a major let down. With the separation and divorce track, in spite of feeling that the track contradicted everything the characters stood for, after every episode there was a feeling of wanting more. That feeling is majorly lacking from this track.

Coming to the episode, Dadi has lost it without a doubt. How does she think she will change the gender of the baby if it's a girl? Goenkas portrayed themselves as conservative yet educated, but where's the education now? Dadi I still get but how is Manish siding with her in everything?

Dadi pampering Naira seemed fake again because of everything else they have been showing side by side.
Kartik yes he's cute with counting the calories but not allowing Naira to walk around is again, very backward thinking. Naira hasn't been advised bed rest by the doctor if I remember correctly.
In the West, women are working till a few weeks before their delivery date because being pregnant doesn't mean you are sick. Had Kartik applied the same thinking and asked Naira to exercise, etc I would have liked the scenes more because that's nayi soch, not restricting the woman to bed.

I used to skip most of Naksh and Keerti scenes but I will still miss Rishi. Killing Naksh would be a blunder because they would lose one more important character. The story cant progress much with just Kaira and a few Goenkas.

Kaira should sunao Dadi and Manish this time for doing all the things they have been doing. It's high time they suffer the consequences for their actions.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

The episodes seem forced to me. Yes they are cute but Kaira seem to have lost the connection they shared. It might be my personal opinion but the playful and easy going feeling is missing from their scenes now. As someone pointed out on Twitter, it seems like all their scenes are weighed down due to impeding danger to the baby.

The track might pick up now that both of them are on the same page and want a baby, but for now, it has been a major let down. With the separation and divorce track, in spite of feeling that the track contradicted everything the characters stood for, after every episode there was a feeling of wanting more. That feeling is majorly lacking from this track.

Coming to the episode, Dadi has lost it without a doubt. How does she think she will change the gender of the baby if it's a girl? Goenkas portrayed themselves as conservative yet educated, but where's the education now? Dadi I still get but how is Manish siding with her in everything?

Dadi pampering Naira seemed fake again because of everything else they have been showing side by side.
Kartik yes he's cute with counting the calories but not allowing Naira to walk around is again, very backward thinking. Naira hasn't been advised bed rest by the doctor if I remember correctly.
In the West, women are working till a few weeks before their delivery date because being pregnant doesn't mean you are sick. Had Kartik applied the same thinking and asked Naira to exercise, etc I would have liked the scenes more because that's nayi soch, not restricting the woman to bed.

I used to skip most of Naksh and Keerti scenes but I will still miss Rishi. Killing Naksh would be a blunder because they would lose one more important character. The story cant progress much with just Kaira and a few Goenkas.

Kaira should sunao Dadi and Manish this time for doing all the things they have been doing. It's high time they suffer the consequences for their actions.

@Blue i think with naira's case shes been so sick so she cannot handle the stress of work etc
hence they show him being protective like that where he doesnt let her walk around😆 and he himself doesnt want to go to work coz he wants to spend all his time caring for her
because blood cloths occur due to stress well generally that is what is cause so he will keep stress away from her as much as possible
the poor thing dow i feel she will get frustrated/ bored coz naira is not someone who can lie back and do nothing

As for the interest levels😆 i think we need a calm track sure i loved the entire separation and would wait the entire day for the episodes

but i dont want to see naira and kartik crying so i am welcoming the change😆 even dow i wouldnt mind them fighting etc😆
no matter how much i take sides and pick at them

I love kaira fights😆

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago
vellainsaan thumbnail
I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that dadi thinks Pooja path can change baby ka gender...🤣

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that dadi thinks Pooja path can change baby ka gender...🤣

lol dadi is a nut job she thought the conch with change the babies chromosomes

its now ashes in the ladoos

😆

dow she said her ladoos was fed to all goenka women

cough cough they all had girl babies before boys

suwarna dont count

surekha and saumya had girls first