Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone!

I'm back at it - my Day 6 of Christmas video is up (link in the first post), even though it is now February! 😆 (I told you it would take me a while!)

I think Madhuri will like this one in particular! ⭐️ Enjoy, and I welcome any feedback!
Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Arti, just now saw the three videos at one go . 😊 
In the 4th and 5th videos the bonding between the parents and the offsprings displayed in a beautiful way, so cute and engrossing, loved so much the mothers and sons bonding! 🤗Excellent work .👏 
Regarding the 6th part, what to say ... just want to lift that takulu Radha once to hug her to my heart, just to squeeze the chubby cheeks of that litho Krishna once .. wait .. wait let me kiss the cute babies once again! 
OK , now you can grab your videos back from me !😃A wonderful compilation of the cute baby scenes Arti. This is really a precious gift.🤗 Hmn .. a flash of cows and birds, embellished the video in a special way   
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just watched latest video. Its beautiful with nice selection of scenes😳
A-A-S thumbnail

@Madhuri and Aarti - thanks for your kind comments! Madhuri, I knew you would love the baby scenes in Part 6!

After a long break, I have finally uploaded part 7 of my VM series: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwmp3RSnyTS/. Please do take a look!

This post includes 10 videos, so please swipe to watch all 10 of them, with the sound on. I hope you'll enjoy this and find the ~10 minute time investment worth it!

It is quite Balram-centric and includes Baldevi and Gopadevi! 😃

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing creation Arti 👏. The last two are my favorite 🤣 🤣
A-A-S thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Amazing creation Arti👏. The last two are my favorite🤣🤣

Thanks, Diksha! I think most people enjoy the last two the most as well! I certainly laughed my head off the most while editing the last two, plus the second one, without revealing what is it!

I did initially update the first post yesterday with the link to my seventh VM but since the IF site migration, this updated info has disappeared and it won't update properly when I have tried to do that again just now. I'm also unable to change the topic title to make it obvious that the seventh VM is up. Hopefully these issues will iron out soon enough!

In the mean time, the link is here again: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwmp3RSnyTS/ (please swipe to watch all 10 videos in the post).

A-A-S thumbnail

I finally managed to edit the topic title and first post with new links!

I will keep adding the new VM links there as I go.

A-A-S thumbnail

Hi everyone!

After much wrestling with the new IF site, I've finally been able to upload new links here! 😊

So without further ado, announcing part 8 of my slow ongoing VM series! The link is now in the title post.

There are 10 videos in this post so please watch all 10 of them with the sound on. I hope you enjoy the 10 minute time investment in reliving these scenes!

I think those of you who enjoy nautanki will love this one! smiley37