Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: beastmaster

Yes. The kidnapper calls him and demands 5 lakh. And then Shahbaaz is shown telling Kabeer that it's all Zara's plan to get him do what she wants.

You mean that is Shahbaz Kabir talk not Shahbaz Kidnapper talk ?? 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Tomorrow is pure kidnapping drama followed by ransom demand drama 
May be we should skip the episode 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shahbaaz is the mastermind behind the kidnapping? Was there a segment or something?

Even if it's her FIL... what's the point of fighting for a husband who would believe the whole world but not the wife? Damn Kabeer trusts that criminal Ruksar over Zara. He is not worth the pain she is putting herself through.

My life has taught me a husband believes his parents more than than his wife in arranged marriages for first three years in spite of having children..Then does not matter as both of them are busy with their own lives.That si how cookie crumbles in Indian marriages.So ISA goes along the natural path.😆
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

You mean that is Shahbaz Kabir talk not Shahbaz Kidnapper talk ??

The kidnapper calls Kabeer first for Ransom and I guess Kabeer rings Shahbaaz for help to arrange the money after that. That's when Shahbaaz tells him that it's all architected by Zara to prove her point.
beastmaster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

My life has taught me a husband believes his parents more than than his wife in arranged marriages for first three years in spite of having children..Then does not matter as both of them are busy with their own lives.That si how cookie crumbles in Indian marriages.So ISA goes along the natural path.😆

Trusting one's parents is natural and it's completely fine. The problem with Kabeer is that he trusts every other random person over Zara. Be it a complete stranger like Meraj, or a person like Ruksar who's intenson is clearly known to him.

He has witnessed Zara's kindness   so many times and she tries everything possible to hold on to the marriage, yet it only takes few words from someone to sway his trust on her.
Sutapasima thumbnail
Today Zara will get kidnapped ...ransome will be demanded from Kabir ...Shahbaz will put entire blame on Zara ..will update only  if there is a twist in the story
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Trusting one's parents is natural and it's completely fine. The problem with Kabeer is that he trusts every other random person over Zara. Be it a complete stranger like Meraj, or a person like Ruksar who's intenson is clearly known to him.

He has witnessed Zara's kindness   so many times and she tries everything possible to hold on to the marriage, yet it only takes few words from someone to sway his trust on her.

The very basis of Zabir s marriage was of distrust and difference of opinion.While Kabir believes strangers and childhood housemate,,His ego and preconceived opinion about Zara confuses him over his love  for her.
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zara's kidnap today was random and don't think it was planned by Shahbaz, however as per the precap Shahbaz will use this to his advantage to create further misunderstandings between zabeer. I think he sends his men after the kidnappers and makes Kabeer believe this was all Zaras planning. There is a new promo where Kabeer is shown burning Zara's photos and aisha is screaming at Zara calling her a disgrace and manipulative bahu,  whereas both were worried for Zara's safety in today's episode than why both Kabeer and aisha are mad in the promo and hate her too now. Shahbaz is such a kameena and will stoop so low just to control Kabeer.

I myself like many of you was excited about this track but Zara torture and suffering has become too much now and writer needs to tone it down. Also there needs to be some progression now, there hasn't been a slight realisation from Kabeer about his responsibilities towards his wife he is just blindly following his father. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Zara's kidnap today was random and don't think it was planned by Shahbaz, however as per the precap Shahbaz will use this to his advantage to create further misunderstandings between zabeer. I think he sends his men after the kidnappers and makes Kabeer believe this was all Zaras planning. There is a new promo where Kabeer is shown burning Zara's photos and aisha is screaming at Zara calling her a disgrace and manipulative bahu,  whereas both were worried for Zara's safety in today's episode than why both Kabeer and aisha are mad in the promo and hate her too now. Shahbaz is such a kameena and will stoop so low just to control Kabeer.

I myself like many of you was excited about this track but Zara torture and suffering has become too much now and writer needs to tone it down. Also there needs to be some progression now, there hasn't been a slight realisation from Kabeer about his responsibilities towards his wife he is just blindly following his father. 

Yeah zara was kidnapped for real... not planned by Shahbaz as shown in today's episode