Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

I don't follow any of the Nazar fan page since the beginning 🤣 🤣

I just read few comments on NiyArsh's ME post... They were like the baby is so powerful just like his mom & dad 🥱 🤣 🤣

Ahh!

IG fans really annoy the F outta me with their brainlessness. 🤬 Wastage of food.

Literally yaar 🤣
Nishant was thrown down from the balcony by Daayansh, AA hit him with a log, AA put him on the other side of the invisible wall, Nishant almost lost his balance near the dead end, ab direct iski arthi uthegi 🤣

They are promoting their tabahi ka manzar poore zor shor se 🤣 No body is interested in watching what the baby can do or cannot do except few dumb IG fans🥱😆

My God 🤣 It's a wonder Nishant is still alive. Not to forget Sarp and MoDo even imprisoned him in his dungeon. 🤣

IKR. 🥱 When will they realise Daivik and DV Vs Daayan is the USP of the show not baby Vs Mo. It'll be too late soon.
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL, If Niyarsh ever read this, they will wonder if we are even their fans. 🤣 We are so brutal about keeping the story true to its roots. I don't think I've ever seen fair couple fans who are sane enough to acknowledge that their couple is basically useless in the story and hence dispensable. We'd rather see the OTP dead than be wasted. 😆

We don't have any dushmani with NiyArsh but the fact is fact 🤣 Tabahi ka manzar ke naam pe show tabah ho jaaye usse accha hai PiAnsh tapak jaaye aur hume aazaadi de 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Ahh!

IG fans really annoy the F outta me with their brainlessness. 🤬 Wastage of food.

They just want the actor's attention. I read another comment where somebody said show bakwas ho gaya hai khatam kar do, every body started bashing that person 🥱
White-Lilac thumbnail

My God 🤣 It's a wonder Nishant is still alive. Not to forget Sarp and MoDo even imprisoned him in his dungeon. 🤣

IKR. 🥱 When will they realise Daivik and DV Vs Daayan is the USP of the show not baby Vs Mo. It'll be too late soon.

Nishant had to go through so much just for his daughters who never use their brains🤣

It has already been too late ab show ko koi nahi bacha sakta hai... Maybe the ME epi would be the last epi for which I would be giving a WU 🥱
Ansh is so dumb. 🤣 How can the child be normal and without powers when he is supposed to defeat Mo? 🤣 Pia's instincts was right. 🤣

We don't have any dushmani with NiyArsh but the fact is fact 🤣 Tabahi ka manzar ke naam pe show tabah ho jaaye usse accha hai PiAnsh tapak jaaye aur hume aazaadi de 🤣

True. Fact is fact. Piansh are useless in the story and no one can refute that. Kill them off. So that my temporary sanyas can become permanent. 🤣

They just want the actor's attention. I read another comment where somebody said show bakwas ho gaya hai khatam kar do, every body started bashing that person 🥱

🥱Great. There's no place for sanity that's why I don't post anywhere on IG.🥱

Nishant had to go through so much just for his daughters who never use their brains🤣

It has already been too late ab show ko koi nahi bacha sakta hai... Maybe the ME epi would be the last epi for which I would be giving a WU 🥱

Poor Nishant. 😆 I feel sorry for him now. 😆

Haan, lagta nahi the show will ever go back to its core plot so most probably ME will have another leap and we all can finally turn the sanyas permanent.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeh AA bhi ek no. Ka gadha hai😆
Itna time ho gaya abhi tak sahi ladki ko pakad nahi paya🤣
Yeh kisi kaam ka nahi hai 🥱