Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Na jane kyu aisa lag raha hai show end hone wala hai
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Na jane kyu aisa lag raha hai show end hone wala hai

Show ki TRP ratings are good. Lagta nahi show end karenge. Ek naya show Divya Drishti araha hai par wo shayad weekend show ho. Par show ko bahut jyada bhi stretch na kare varna show bekaar lagta hai. Vaise hi ye show extension par chal raha hai. Jo baat 100 episodes ki thi ab wo nahi hai. Ruby ko bhi jabardasti show mein phir le liya jai . Story bhi khichdi banti jarahi hai.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hriti : yeh tumhare liye πŸ˜†

Niyati Fatnani, with her cute charm and girl next door vibe, won hearts of boys and girls alike. And the icing on the cake were her acting skills and fabulous dance moves.

However, male fans of D4-Get Up And Dance, brace yourself. The actress is taken!

We hear that the actress has been dating a guy named Rahul Mallah. After cross checking our facts and armed with information, we called up Niyati. Here's what Niyati has to say.

"Yes. We are dating. It has been a beautiful two years with Rahul. We both were a part of Terence Lewis Dance Academy, where he was my teacher."

So was it love at first sight for the actress? She says,"No. I do not believe in the whole love at first sight concept. Ours was a proper friendship that grew into love."

Well, we were honestly not expecting such a frank and straight forward acceptance from the actress. Looks like Niyati is different from the others, who whine a lot before accepting their relationship.
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
White-Lilac thumbnail

Mai hoonπŸ˜†
Bee222 thumbnail
Main aajkal dekh rahi hoon show πŸ˜› Catchup karne ki koshish πŸ˜†
Bee222 thumbnail

Kaisi ho?
Candle abhi bhi jal raha hai ki ek naya wala gift karu? πŸ˜†
Amykapoor94 thumbnail
Can someone tell me who this self appointed leader is? and why is she being mean to White-lilac? 😑. Dude i look forward to her updates and i enjoy them. please dont stop your WU.