Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Lol 🤣
I wish she was but her fellow madhumakkhis captured Mo 🤣

PL was shown as a smart daayan only till Mo amma was bajaoing tambura in Bandap ka mandir 🤣

We all will do this shubh karya together 🤣

We're so excited for the party 🤣

Till then we can plan what all we have to do for the party 🤣

Aww, too bad. 🤣

Yeah, I thought she was smart and cunning in the start too, then turned out, she had been a puppet of Mo all throughout. 🤣

Deal. 🤣

I hope the party is soon. 🤣 Jaldi tapak jaaye ye dono. 🤣
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Promo bhi aisa hai ki koi na dekhe 🤣

Exactly. Kitne bade gadhe hai sab, they can't understand a simple thing that the audience wants to see PiAnsh using their powers and fighting all the evil entities na ki Munnabhai ki story 🤣

The promo is copy pasted from Munnabhai crying and Mo giving Dola tashan wala scene. 🤣

Exactly, they should have brought a season 2 for Munnabhai ki story par Season 1 mein hi ghusa diya and turned the leads useless. So audience is taking sanyas. Why are they surprised? 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

IKR..but better late than sorry. 🤣

Yeah, I saw the clip, Piansh cried because Munnabhai hit his head on some chair or something. 🤣 Way to overreact. 🤣 Pura Ved ke kadmo par chal rahe hai, ye do gadhe. 🤣 Jald hi dono will take 5 seconds to stutter one word out like Ved maata too. 🤣 "M..m..m..munna" 🤣

Hain? Madhumakkhi? I thought she was just makkhi? Species mein gadbad kardi kya in logo ne? 🤣

Ab bhi wahi haal hai, idiots ka. Kisine bol diya toh maan liya. Especially if it's Nishant and Pandit. 🥱 Maafi decent log maangte hai. These selfish morons kuch nahi kar sakte. 🤢 Isiliye Ansh bhi hypocrite tha about Namuna-Pia. He selfishly wanted Pia to remain with them forever bhi and wanted to respect his relationship with PL too. 😡

Arey ye DV tha na..chaate se uska kuch nahi hota. 🤣 Pia ka hi haath toot jaata. 🤣

Yeah 🤣

And after that Ved was giving lecture about humne bhi bacche paale hai 🤣 Dikh raha hai kaise bacche paale hai 🤣

I think she was makkhi but the ones who captured Mo are madhumakkhis 🤣

Pandit ne bhi dubo diya inko... Shraap laga hai in paapiyon ko kisi ka 🤣 Even that pandit is of no use, he always has to go to Nishant for all the solutions. 🥱 🤣 IKR. They can't even apologize for their mistake 🥱
Ansh wanted Pia to be in his life while he was married to PL 🤢 And that Ved was getting happy seeing him go towards Namuna-Pia

Daivik ka chaanta hota... Waise bhi Pia's powers were connected to her emotions at that time 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Kuch bhi nahi. 🤣

Jaisa haal hai, woh jald hi ho sakta hai. 🤣 Poor Nishant bolti mein but even he is acting like RH people these days. 🥱😆

Haan but Mr, Ansh won't take the time to figure out his own powers to be useful. Time kat jaayega from making coffee for biwi, making goo goo eyes at his baby and crying over his baby hitting his head on a chair.🥱

🤣 PL is going to protect them? This piddi who keeps getting dhobi pachaad by Mo? 🤣 Awesome! 🤣

Jald hi hoga..Munnabhai is getting more and more importance. Piansh ka time will be over soon.

Whenever I see clips of the show, I go.😵🤣 Literally. 😆

So if Piansh die, Munnabhai looses his powers too or is he too powerful for that? 🤣

That's a great plan. 🤣 Maybe we should print that in Daayan Rahasya so Nishant and RH morons believe it without a doubt. 🤣 Nishant ka sanyas dekh liye humne. Useless. 🤣

Inse aur ummeed bhi kya kar sakte hai 🤣

The moment he suggested that power lene wala idea, I understood iske dimaag me RH ka asar ho chuka hai 🤣

ROFL 🤣 🤣
He was never interested in learning about his powers. Ved ne isko bilkul apni tarah bana diya hai 🤣 Harsh on screen and off screen baby sitting hi karta hai 🤣

LMAO 🤣 🤣 I thought the same thing 🤣 The one who herself is useless is proposing to help others 🤣

I'm eagerly waiting to make the celebration thread... Waise bhi bohot time ho gaya hai I didn't create my own thread 🤣

Nazar has completely turned into a comedy show 🤣 One of my friend keeps asking me what the hell is going on in this show whenever she watches a scene while browsing through the channels and I say I have no idea 🤣 🤣

Nah! Writer would change the whole story just to show Munnabhai as most powerful 🤣

You should sneak into their sets and do that for us 🤣
Nishant was doing research on Daayans during his sanyas 🤣 He's just like us 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Aww, too bad. 🤣

Yeah, I thought she was smart and cunning in the start too, then turned out, she had been a puppet of Mo all throughout. 🤣

Deal. 🤣

I hope the party is soon. 🤣 Jaldi tapak jaaye ye dono. 🤣

I know 🤣

I liked Sonya is Western dresses. Sarees somehow don't suit her character in the show 😆

After Ved we'll throw other members one by one 🤣

Pehla aisa fandom jaha fans want the leads to die so that we can party 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

The promo is copy pasted from Munnabhai crying and Mo giving Dola tashan wala scene. 🤣

Exactly, they should have brought a season 2 for Munnabhai ki story par Season 1 mein hi ghusa diya and turned the leads useless. So audience is taking sanyas. Why are they surprised? 🤣

They can't even shoot something interesting to attract the viewers and want us to watch the show 🤣

That's what. They should have shown PiAnsh's story in this season and could have introduced the baby track at the end to give a happy ending to PiAnsh and next season me Munnabhai ki story dikha dete just like EK did in N1.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Koi insaan hai yaha sunsaan jagah mai :v
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Koi insaan hai yaha sunsaan jagah mai :v

Tere liye CG me ek gift hai 🤣