Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why makers now just end the show😑 instead of bringing new entries which are more useless then main lead. Gul is ending her show Ishqbaaz she should also end this show before IPL.
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

My sister just informed me that the makkhi pari's wings are copied from some Barbie movie. Fairytopia or something. 🀣 πŸ‘ 🀣

Aur bhatakne do Nishaant ko with those idiots. They will really get him killed soon. 🀣

No idea how they lost their powers. 🀣 Maybe both these idiots transferred their powers in the kid, which means one of these two should have going aar paar from the wall power and also of turning into stone. But they won't try to figure out their own powers, they are too busy obsessing over their kid by becoming Ved2. Or maybe makkhi really thought she should take away their powers since they don't use them anyway. 🀣

I hope PL, Mo, AA, all other villains gang up and seedha kills them hi. Useless kahike. 😑

🀣 They are advertising the shhow? Pfffttt...humein pagal kutte ne nahi kaata to watch the show now. Tum hi dekho ye torture. Mujhse toh clips bhi bardaash nahi ho rahi hai. Itna boring and stupid ho gaya hai show. πŸ₯±

Munnabhai has to get the powers back, he is the lead after all. Side characters like Piansh don't need them anymore. Just kill them. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Why am I not surprised. These idiots have no brains of their own. Jo Nishant bolta hai, wahi karte hai. 🀣 I hope Nishant tells them to jump off the building. Gadhe. πŸ˜†

Waah! πŸ‘πŸ€£ Kuch original hai bhi inke paas 🀣

I think we can have another party when Nishant tapkofies 🀣

Lol I think the same 🀣 Maybe that was DV powers because Mo amma took Divya inside the wall with her and Ansh made Mo amma a statue in pichle se pichle wala ME πŸ˜†
PL is back in RH to protect those gadhes because now PiAnsh are powerless πŸ‘πŸ€’

I'm waiting for that day lekin kitna intezaar karwa rahe hai πŸ˜†

I know right. Galti se jo clips dikh jaate hai use dekhne ke baad I wonder ye hai kya πŸ₯±

Munna Bhai's powers are connected to PiAnsh's powers and vice versa 🀣 If they'll return his powers back then even PiAnsh will get back their powers 🀣

Nishant should tell them to jump from the 40th floor and after that even he should take sanyas and leave his Revavanshigiri 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Go Makkhi GO! Go Mo GO! Mo ka kaam aasaan kardiya. Is she a vamp that is secretly helping Mo? 🀣

Mo ki team mein hai but even she is not very smart. 🀣

I'll kick Ved in the hawan kund first. 🀣

YAY! 🀣

We should...but do we wait till these idiots die or should we start it now hi? 🀣 I think we should wait till they die or at least there is an article confirming it.

Lol 🀣
I wish she was but her fellow madhumakkhis captured Mo 🀣

PL was shown as a smart daayan only till Mo amma was bajaoing tambura in Bandap ka mandir 🀣

We all will do this shubh karya together 🀣

We're so excited for the party 🀣

Till then we can plan what all we have to do for the party 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Lao, lao, sab ko lao..show waise bhi joke ban hi chuka hai. From horror and thriller, it's fulltoo comedy. 🀣

Yeah 🀣
Comedy Nights With Nazar 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM101

Why makers now just end the show 😑 instead of bringing new entries which are more useless then main lead. Gul is ending her show Ishqbaaz she should also end this show before IPL.

Gul ammi and EK maata loves to drag their stories and torture the audience🀒
Ek ke baad ek sab cameo roles ke liye show me ghuste hi jaa rahe hai πŸ₯±
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I saw IG post with red eyed narayani another with red eyed Ansh and Pia too with diff colour eyes. Wonder if it was just a fan having fun or are these characters going to get some different power(wonder what is the use though) !!
Nishant said unless someone helped Mo, she would be stuck... But I am sure she would be unstuck soon.
I was considering writing on Nazar when Namuna happened and i dropped out. I left the other show that i started watching too... Too much senseless tracks.
I guess I would have to turn to foreign shows now. Any recommendations
Madhavi79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This sat bhi Maha episode...hai
Aur trp bhi badha...1.5 se 1.6...

Amykapoor94 thumbnail
Just saw a clip on insta and had to come here and post because suddenly I'm frustrated again.
Just saw a clip of PL suddenly pretending like she's the sweetest human saying she's family and that she is going to protect munna and the entire family. PL / Mother teresa digest nasi hota 🀒. Sorry but i can never see her as poo bani parvati. spare me the horror. so happy that I've stopped watching this show. WHAT ARE THEY EVEN TRYING TO SELL. 😑
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I saw IG post with red eyed narayani another with red eyed Ansh and Pia too with diff colour eyes. Wonder if it was just a fan having fun or are these characters going to get some different power(wonder what is the use though) !!

Nishant said unless someone helped Mo, she would be stuck... But I am sure she would be unstuck soon.
I was considering writing on Nazar when Namuna happened and i dropped out. I left the other show that i started watching too... Too much senseless tracks.

Ek mohna ki pic out hui hai yesterday wale yellow suit Mai , it was from AA's house as in background white wings were there, I feel this time Nishant only save her as he said someonewill only free u when u will help him or her ( something like that I guess )

After seeing AA's locket nishant said he saw it before also , I feel Nishant may send mohna again 2 AA's house.

As currently only nishant knows where is mohna ? So chances r high 4 Nishant saving mohna.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I had already started watching foreign shows to divert my attention from Nazar. Currently watching Bewitched its an old show but very popular in whole world and longest supernatural show with 8 seasons.
Edited by MM101 - 5 years ago