slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

To fir invitation ka fayda uthao and attack on behalf of us 🤣 🤣

Har scene me kuch na kuch golmal karte hi hai ye log 🤣

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

I live like half an hour away from the set. 🤣 Mein hi kar doongi attack. 🤣Atif ne waise bhi invite kiya tha set pe.😉 🤣congo u hv a golden chance, grab it 😆 pahuch jao direct unke pass😆 fayada uthao Invitation ka :v :v

🤣 No doubt. 🤣 Scenes hi waise hote hai. 🥱😆

Ab koi faayda nahi hai..I already ranted to him about the show and said I quit so I doubt the invitation is still there. 🤣 Ab sirf TRP attack kar sakti hai inpe. 🤣

They were the ones jo sabse bhaage the 🤣

Everybody was excited for the terrace scene at that time 🤣 PiAnsh are behaving like oldies who are worried only about their golu molu baccha😆 I was on 50% sanyas mode during that manhoos shaadi track 🥱 I used to watch the show without any interest 🥱

Ved was like bheed me jo ladki haath aayi wahi daivik hai 🥱 She never tried to cross check whether she's the real daivik or not and the dumb family even insulted GM and Pia when they tried to show PL ka asli thobda🥱
Btw I had hoped ki Pia kheench ke Ansh ko chaanta maaregi after what he had said about her mom lekin wo bhi nahi hua😆

Smart and lucky them. 🤣

Piansh toh definitely turned into Ved-Shekhar part2. 🤣 Boring se bhi boring ho gaye hai..at least Shekhar still tries to flirt with Ved and shows his love and utter trust on her but Piansh, they barely look at each other. They only have eyes for their superbaby. 🤢

50% toh interest tha..ab toh pura furrr ho gaya hai. 🥱 I try to actively avoid all the manhoos clips IG keeps trying to show me of the show. 🤣

Ved was, is and always will be a gadhi. Actually no one in RH family ever uses their head, at all. Their stupidity was saatve aasmaan pe when PL was proven as the Daivik and they insulted Pia and GM then kicked them out. Uske baad nalayako ne sorry bhi nahi bola Pia ko and seedha had her kidnapped by even more nalayak Ansh. I still don't know what he planned on doing with Pia when he intended to "respect" his relationship with PL. 🤬

Kaashhh! Kaash she had slapped him hard but this show always disappoints. Now we know. 🤢

That's what I was saying ki these people are copying all the shows one by one 🤣

I know right. 🤣 Nowadays Nishant ka full concentration is on dumbos ki family and meanwhile he has no clue what his younger daughter is up to 🤣

Lol 🤣 Nalayak IG 🤣
But I'm shocked how did they loose their powers along with Munna Bhai 🤣 Maybe that makkhi rani Makshika or whatever her name is ko pata chal gaya hoga even these two are useless so it doesn't matter whether they have powers or not 🤣
I'll be happy if PL or Mo attacks these dumbos 🤣

Morover they are like zaroor dekhiyega humara show... Hum Kyu dekhe jab kuch dekhne layak hi nahi hai 🤣

Munna Bhai is tagged as the savior of mankind and also as DDK so he'll get back his powers soon but PiAnsh shouldn't get back their powers. I want them to tapkofy 🤣 All the characters in this show are like thaali ka baigan jo idhar udhar ludhakte rehte hai 🤣 At first they were happy to learn that Munna Bhai has powers but as soon as Nishant gave his lecture sab ke sab palat gaye 🥱😆

My sister just informed me that the makkhi pari's wings are copied from some Barbie movie. Fairytopia or something. 🤣 👏 🤣

Aur bhatakne do Nishaant ko with those idiots. They will really get him killed soon. 🤣

No idea how they lost their powers. 🤣 Maybe both these idiots transferred their powers in the kid, which means one of these two should have going aar paar from the wall power and also of turning into stone. But they won't try to figure out their own powers, they are too busy obsessing over their kid by becoming Ved2. Or maybe makkhi really thought she should take away their powers since they don't use them anyway. 🤣

I hope PL, Mo, AA, all other villains gang up and seedha kills them hi. Useless kahike. 😡

🤣 They are advertising the shhow? Pfffttt...humein pagal kutte ne nahi kaata to watch the show now. Tum hi dekho ye torture. Mujhse toh clips bhi bardaash nahi ho rahi hai. Itna boring and stupid ho gaya hai show. 🥱

Munnabhai has to get the powers back, he is the lead after all. Side characters like Piansh don't need them anymore. Just kill them. 👍🏼😆

Why am I not surprised. These idiots have no brains of their own. Jo Nishant bolta hai, wahi karte hai. 🤣 I hope Nishant tells them to jump off the building. Gadhe. 😆

Lekin in PiAnsh's case it seems like their powers are connected to Munna Bhai's powers 🤣 Makshika ek ke badle teeno ki powers le gayi 🤣

We all are in khooni daadi's team 🤣
We can even throw Ved in hawan kund ki agni 🤣
I'll order pizzas for the party 🤣
Why don't we make a separate celebration thread for this 🤣 🤣

Go Makkhi GO! Go Mo GO! Mo ka kaam aasaan kardiya. Is she a vamp that is secretly helping Mo? 🤣

Mo ki team mein hai but even she is not very smart. 🤣

I'll kick Ved in the hawan kund first. 🤣

YAY! 🤣

We should...but do we wait till these idiots die or should we start it now hi? 🤣 I think we should wait till they die or at least there is an article confirming it.

ROFL 🤣 🤣
Anacondasur, mendhakasur, nevlasur, etc will also make their entries soon 🤣

Lao, lao, sab ko lao..show waise bhi joke ban hi chuka hai. From horror and thriller, it's fulltoo comedy. 🤣

Originally posted by: MM101

Ek aur male ki entry hone wali hai show mein who is positive and will control mind of others just by eye contact but will be misunderstood by others.

Lo aur ek namuna enter kar raha hai. 🤣 kahi ye positive namuna, PL Didi ke liye toh nahi hai na? 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

oye... Tu ne ulta nahi bol dia Munnabhai ki powers parents se connect hona chahiye thaa😆

Arrey nahi sahi hi bola hai 😆
Baakiyon ke case me parents ki powers jaane se bacche ke power jaati thi lekin yaha bacche ki power jaane ki wajah se PiAnsh ki powers chali gayi 😆
Makkhi Munna Bhai ki powers lene aayi thi na ki PiAnsh ki 😆
White-Lilac thumbnail

what??? Namune ne kiya yeh kand 😆 savi bhi uske sath namuni bante jaa rahe hai 🤢

hamari azadi ki party :v

khoni dadi lazy ho gaye hai😆ab toh piansh power couple se powerless couple ban gaye hai :v :v jao maar dalo.. 😆

Sab ek ke baad ek bewakoofi kare jaa rahe hai 🥱

Aadhi azaadi mil chuki hai 😆

PiAnsh aur Ved ko sabse pehle tapkana chahiye😆
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Ab koi faayda nahi hai..I already ranted to him about the show and said I quit so I doubt the invitation is still there. 🤣 Ab sirf TRP attack kar sakti hai inpe. 🤣

Ab to ye log jaan boojh ke hotstar pe epi bhi jaldi nahi daalte hai 🤣 🤣 IG pages latakte reh jaate hai 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Smart and lucky them. 🤣

Piansh toh definitely turned into Ved-Shekhar part2. 🤣 Boring se bhi boring ho gaye hai..at least Shekhar still tries to flirt with Ved and shows his love and utter trust on her but Piansh, they barely look at each other. They only have eyes for their superbaby. 🤢

50% toh interest tha..ab toh pura furrr ho gaya hai. 🥱 I try to actively avoid all the manhoos clips IG keeps trying to show me of the show. 🤣

Ved was, is and always will be a gadhi. Actually no one in RH family ever uses their head, at all. Their stupidity was saatve aasmaan pe when PL was proven as the Daivik and they insulted Pia and GM then kicked them out. Uske baad nalayako ne sorry bhi nahi bola Pia ko and seedha had her kidnapped by even more nalayak Ansh. I still don't know what he planned on doing with Pia when he intended to "respect" his relationship with PL. 🤬

Kaashhh! Kaash she had slapped him hard but this show always disappoints. Now we know. 🤢

Wish we had taken the right decision on time 🤣

Exactly. Nowadays Pia is only worried about her baby and Ansh usko kisi ki nahi padi hai, he still doesn't believe Pia 🥱😆

Subah subah hi I saw Mo maata madhumakkhi ke chatte me phasi hui thi 🤣

I know right. They never ever try to use their brains bas kisine bol diya to sun liya, kabhi cross check kar lenge to kya bigad jaayega🥱 Maafi maangna inko aata hi nahi hai 🥱
Ansh wanted to respect his relationship with PL lekin he can't bear Namuna touching Pia. Though Namune ke irade kabhi nek nahi the but that doesn't mean Ansh has the copyright on Pia🥱

Har show me FL ML ko chaanta zaroor maarti hai but yaha wo kabhi nahi hua 😆