Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mohna ke paas dimaag kither hai...first munna ko break fast banake aake powers lesaktha hai na
Mein kab se AA ka face dekhne ko intezaar karrahahai...

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

@Girls:Dont u think so, instead of searching Makshika rani (jo bji naam hai) MO should visit RH first and attack Munnabhai πŸ˜†

Munna and Piansh and then nalayak RH people..she could kill them all and easily. Even that piddi PL can kill them now but logic is not their strong suit. 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I live like half an hour away from the set. 🀣 Mein hi kar doongi attack. 🀣 Atif ne waise bhi invite kiya tha set pe.πŸ˜‰ 🀣

🀣 No doubt. 🀣 Scenes hi waise hote hai. πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

To fir invitation ka fayda uthao and attack on behalf of us 🀣 🀣

Har scene me kuch na kuch golmal karte hi hai ye log 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Mujhe toh lagta hai, left nahi, jaan bacha ke bhaage honge. Like how humans run when a Tiger runs behind them. 🀣

Terrace scene ne kitno ko show mein fasa diya. 🀣 These people always do this, they bring in romance to attract viewers and then romance gayab. Piansh are literally acting like Ved-Shekhar now. 🀒Don't remind me of that manhoos PLAnsh shaadi track. Upar se Ved ka crying and panicking and stuttering...ugh, I barely sat through that crap. 🀒

Oh God, haan. She was so manipulative and annoying with her forcing Ansh to marry PL. Gadhi didn't even TRY to check if the Devi Mark on PL was real or not. If she can go to mandirs or pray with her or not. Dumbos, sab ke sab. 😑 Especially that emo fool Ved.

They were the ones jo sabse bhaage the 🀣

Everybody was excited for the terrace scene at that time 🀣 PiAnsh are behaving like oldies who are worried only about their golu molu bacchaπŸ˜† I was on 50% sanyas mode during that manhoos shaadi track πŸ₯± I used to watch the show without any interest πŸ₯±

Ved was like bheed me jo ladki haath aayi wahi daivik hai πŸ₯± She never tried to cross check whether she's the real daivik or not and the dumb family even insulted GM and Pia when they tried to show PL ka asli thobdaπŸ₯±
Btw I had hoped ki Pia kheench ke Ansh ko chaanta maaregi after what he had said about her mom lekin wo bhi nahi huaπŸ˜†

White-Lilac thumbnail

Munnabhai is so powerful, he need not take anyone seriously. He is seriously like God. These people directly copied Jack-Jack. 🀣

Kuch toh acha kaam kiya Nishant ne. Aaj kal even he is acting dumb. RH people ka asar ho gaya ispe bhi.

As per latest manhoos clips that IG is forcing on me, (because I cannot resist the baby ke offscreen clips with the cast and those clips are tagged with "#nazar" so IG thinks I want to watch more clips from "#nazar" tag) Munnabhai DDK ke powers ke saath nalayak Piansh ke bhi powers chale gaye hai so Mohana can easily kill them all. πŸ₯³ Arey Mo kya even piddi PL can kill them easily. 🀣 Who I am sure is in team Mo and spying on RH family as the black cat. 🀣 That's why Mo didn't kill that useless Daayan. 🀒

TBH, people should starve than do all this nonsense for paapi pet. 🀣 Torturing the audience with stupidity just for their paapi pet is not fair to us. 🀣

Ab toh minus mein % chala gaya hai. Munnabhai will get his powers back soon. 🀣 Sabse pehle Ved will panic, cry and stutter that Daivik is without powers and they are vulnerable to Mo maata ki saap wali choti. 🀣

That's what I was saying ki these people are copying all the shows one by one 🀣

I know right. 🀣 Nowadays Nishant ka full concentration is on dumbos ki family and meanwhile he has no clue what his younger daughter is up to 🀣

Lol 🀣 Nalayak IG 🀣
But I'm shocked how did they loose their powers along with Munna Bhai 🀣 Maybe that makkhi rani Makshika or whatever her name is ko pata chal gaya hoga even these two are useless so it doesn't matter whether they have powers or not 🀣
I'll be happy if PL or Mo attacks these dumbos 🀣

Morover they are like zaroor dekhiyega humara show... Hum Kyu dekhe jab kuch dekhne layak hi nahi hai 🀣

Munna Bhai is tagged as the savior of mankind and also as DDK so he'll get back his powers soon but PiAnsh shouldn't get back their powers. I want them to tapkofy 🀣 All the characters in this show are like thaali ka baigan jo idhar udhar ludhakte rehte hai 🀣 At first they were happy to learn that Munna Bhai has powers but as soon as Nishant gave his lecture sab ke sab palat gaye πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

White-Lilac thumbnail

Kya mahaan connection hai. 🀣 Only in this show, they show ki powers chinne hai kisise toh parents ko tapka do because all powers are connected to their parents. 🀣

Mo Maata, jaldi jaa ke Piansh ko maardo. Hum tumhare saath hai. Let's all cheer Mo and her khooni iraade. 🀣 Uske baad hi Hawan and party milegi. 🀣 Meine tayyari shuru kar di hai. 🀣 I'm buying 3 types of cakes. 2 hum sab ke liye aur 1 inke thobde pe maarne ke liye. 🀣

Lekin in PiAnsh's case it seems like their powers are connected to Munna Bhai's powers 🀣 Makshika ek ke badle teeno ki powers le gayi 🀣

We all are in khooni daadi's team 🀣
We can even throw Ved in hawan kund ki agni 🀣
I'll order pizzas for the party 🀣
Why don't we make a separate celebration thread for this 🀣 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Makkhi Pari. 🀣 Makshika.

Cockroachshika

Scorpika

Dragonflyshika

Maccharasur

Chuhasur

How can we forget glamorous tree.🀣

Aur patah nahi kya kya ajeeb praani layenge ye log. 🀣

ROFL 🀣 🀣
Anacondasur, mendhakasur, nevlasur, etc will also make their entries soon 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Piansh ki powers kaise chale gaye πŸ˜†????Now,isn't it easy for Mo to kill them all?
Who wil protect the family? Specially MunnabhiaDDK life is in danger, he is the biggest threat for DadiAmma πŸ˜†

I'm in khooni daadi's team right now 🀣 I want her attack these gadhes and throw them down from their own building 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Hawan??? Kyu

Aatma ki shanti k liye πŸ˜†

Haan 🀣
Hawan ke baad party bhi hai πŸ˜†
White-Lilac thumbnail

Yeh AA naye naveli dulhan ki tarah kyu behave kar raha hai πŸ˜†

Show mai 12 mths se zyada hi ho gaye par shakal abhi tak nahi dekha raha πŸ˜†