Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

maine pura bhi nahi dekha aur IGNORE maar dia, πŸ₯±

Kal tak toh DV sabse powerful thaa aaj koi aur ho gaya, wah... πŸ₯±

Maine bhi kaunsa poora dekhaπŸ˜† Bas pata chal gaya glamorous pedh aa rahi hai πŸ˜†
Ansh ko to ab poora useless bana diya hai πŸ₯±
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

college trip k baad toh Eeaaannsh ki Junior dayan se engagement and phir marriage ho gaye theeπŸ˜† ansh ush tym par Zombie ban gaya thaaπŸ˜†

College trip ke baad se hi to mahoosiyat shuru hui hai πŸ˜† Pehle shaadi fir Namuna, fir uske vichitra roop fir doosri shaadi fir baccha aur aage ka to pata hi hai πŸ˜†
Madhavi79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baby powers ke saath piansh powers bhi chalgaya
Nishant ji ne pari ko leke aaya baby powers lene ko oh pa to sab ki powers leke gaya...
White-Lilac thumbnail
PiAnsh were already useless ab Munna Bhai ki powers ke saath inki powers bhi chali gayi 🀣
Tia party ka time ho raha hai 🀣
Diya hawan ki tayari kar 🀣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhavi79

Baby powers ke saath piansh powers bhi chalgaya

Nishant ji ne pari ko leke aaya baby powers lene ko oh pa to sab ki powers leke gaya...

Lol lol 🀣
Dekha IG me maine 🀣 Kuch bhi dikhate hai ye log 🀣
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
IG feed and occasional visit here are my connection to the show.
Now that all the powers are gone, Piansh can lead a normal life with their munna. Oh, but may be no munna toocoz Mo will kill him with nothing/no one to protect him.
It is so pathetic that they turn a show with supernatural concept into a regular family type with all characters pleading and weeping. Why the hell was Ansh being teary eyed when the powers were taken from his son!!! 😑
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ansh was pleading makshika 2 plz take away powers of Munna as makshika sensed ansh as DV whom she considered negative energy , so she attacked ansh but Munna saved him

Now every evil entity will be after makshika 2 get DV , daivik & mumma's powers.

Mohna already started makshika mission.

Jis serial ki writer Mrinal & Mukta Hoti hai vaha lead character ki powers jati hi hai 4 short time span.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Sacchi me attack ho jaayega inke set par 🀣

Our commentaries would be like icing on the cake 🀣

I live like half an hour away from the set. 🀣 Mein hi kar doongi attack. 🀣 Atif ne waise bhi invite kiya tha set pe.πŸ˜‰ 🀣

🀣 No doubt. 🀣 Scenes hi waise hote hai. πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Lol 🀣 Even the FF writers left without completing their FF's 🀣

I used to watch the show only for time pass and I rarely used to be active on the forum. Terrace scene ki jab khabar udte udte aayi thi I think tab hi mera proper forum pravesh hua tha yaha 🀣 I wanted them to drag the trip instead of PLAnsh ki manhoos shaadi track. They literally tortured us for 1 month πŸ₯±

Lol 🀣 I used to get bored while watching all that unnecessary family drama 🀣 Specially when Ved used to force Ansh into marrying PL πŸ₯±

Mujhe toh lagta hai, left nahi, jaan bacha ke bhaage honge. Like how humans run when a Tiger runs behind them. 🀣

Terrace scene ne kitno ko show mein fasa diya. 🀣 These people always do this, they bring in romance to attract viewers and then romance gayab. Piansh are literally acting like Ved-Shekhar now. 🀒Don't remind me of that manhoos PLAnsh shaadi track. Upar se Ved ka crying and panicking and stuttering...ugh, I barely sat through that crap. 🀒

Oh God, haan. She was so manipulative and annoying with her forcing Ansh to marry PL. Gadhi didn't even TRY to check if the Devi Mark on PL was real or not. If she can go to mandirs or pray with her or not. Dumbos, sab ke sab. 😑 Especially that emo fool Ved.
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey all once you finish 150pages in this AT please move to the new AT ...
Have made AT # 8 and kept it ready ...