Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

That glamorous tree is hilarious and nowadays Pia has gained a lot of knowledge about everything 🤣
Even the actors get bored with such tracks par kaam hai to chup chap karna hi hai 😆
I know. Now Nishant has suggested to take the powers of the baby, yaha bhi focus baby aur uske powers pe hi hai 🥱

It is hilarious..maybe Munnabhai DDK used his powers because he didnt take the lipstick wali tree that seriously. 🤣 Pia has! Surprising..maybe Nishant gave her some reading material when she was all alone in that mandir. For time pass. 🤣 At least she is not clueless anymore. Although Piansh have become super useless since their son does not even need their protection. 🥱 🤣

Yeah well, I bet they feel ridiculous acting out these stupid tracks too but kya kar sakte hai..paapi peth ka sawaal hai.

Yes, the focus is still on the baby, his powers, his future. Piansh being useless. 🥱 But you know what struck me? I'll PM you in case some hater reads it and becomes a tape recorder about it.😉 🤣
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ab yeh kya bakwasss hai🤣🤣
they are Preparing to snatch baby's power🤣🤣 is it that much easy?🤢😆
I think instead of MunnaBhai they should snatch the powers of Ansh 🥱😆waise bhi woh kisi kaam ka nahi hai :v :v

Munnabhai has a mission , he is born to kill his evil Grandmaa
Lekin ansh daddy toh idle 😆😆 baithe hai🥱

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

harsh 2 said DV is on holidays uski battery charge ho rahi hai.

ye hume pehle se pata tha harsh ne confess ab kiya.

😆🤣

DV show k starting se hi holidays par hai sirf beech mai ek baar aaya thaa muh dikhaye k liye phir laut k nahi aaya😆
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya right diya DV sirf special appearance hi deta hai.

EDV 2 shayad apni insane activities dikhane aaya tha
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I noticed that but I was so mad at the stupidity of Pia giving birth alonedont remind me that scene which was full of stupidity 🥱
and that too with her legs closed, that I didn't get to make fun of them discussing how to give birth but not about how she should use her Daivik powers. 🤣 nishant sir k demag k bhi kya kehne 🥱
To be fair, she has been using them well these days but that's why un dono ka patta jald hi katne wala hai. Already katt chuka hai show is revolving around munnabhai and his powers 😆
Munnabhai's presence and powers makes Piansh useless. 😆exactly 🤢

It's Ansh now who needs lessons on using his powers. He was just throwing off the joker zombies, he did not even try to use his powers on them.thank God i skipped the epi, didnt feel like watching it🥱
Like he used on the Sarp with Pia or when he blocked Dillu with super speed when she tried to take away Munnabhai.
Dillu toh Sirf epi bekar karne aa rahe hai😆 I mean to say jabardasti k scene daal rahe hai uske😕
TBH, this writer really needs a lesson on how to make the leads just as powerful as the villains. So that they use their abilities to the fullest when difficult situations arise. TRP is king,ab wahi batayenge makers ko😆

Word Count: 1

Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Ya right diya DV sirf special appearance hi deta hai.

EDV 2 shayad apni insane activities dikhane aaya tha

ansh sirf naam ka DV hai kaam ka nahi🤣
Fearless_Lover thumbnail

Lol maine suna tha 🤣 🤣
Par baccha paida ho jaayega uske sadme me kuch comment nahi kiya uspe 🤣

i know :v :v zor ka jhatka zor se lag gaya😆
Na jane kis ne yeh dialogue likha hai :v main ush mahaan insaan se iska matlab puchna chahungi😆
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
India succeed in taking revenge 4 phulwa attack
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
DV & daivik both r 4 name sake only.

But serial is all about Nishant v/s mohna

I guess some Nishant gets daivik powers so that he can band Bajao of mohna
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

They always tend to stretch the tracks that get them negative response. If there's a positive one, they wrap it up ASAP. 🤣 yahi toh speciality hai ish show ki😆
Ruansh marriage,Chudail,Ladkadayan r examples infront of us😆

Romantic ansh mila bhi toh sirf 4 din k liye🥱

Khud ke pair pe kulhadi maar li hai to hum kya kar sakte hai 🤣i dont think,they care abt anything🥱

Purane din yaad karne ke alawa kuch bacha hi kaha hai 🤣unko bhi yaad karke kya fayada sare aachay tracks toh adhure chod diye thay, College track toh kabhi agay badha hi nahi bas shadi hue barbadi shuru😆