Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
harsh 2 said DV is on holidays uski battery charge ho rahi hai.
ye hume pehle se pata tha harsh ne confess ab kiya.

😆🤣
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Khud ke pair pe kulhadi maar li hai to hum kya kar sakte hai 🤣

Purane din yaad karne ke alawa kuch bacha hi kaha hai 🤣

We tried to warn them. Now we can't do anything. Ab kulhadi maarne ke baad uspe break dance bhi kar rahe hai. 🤣

Sab but true. More sad is that purane dino mein jyaada scene nahi hai to discuss. 🥱

Ye spamming ka hi to nateeja hai jo mai 1 saal ke andar andhar Sizzlerz ban gayi 🤣 BP forum me we all used to spam a lot, we even had morning shift and night shift for that 🤣

Coming to PiAnsh even I was not their fan in the beginning, I didn't even do any research ki who'll be playing the leads bas Mona hai wo pata tha 🤣
I watched the first epi only for time pass 😆

LOL. I don't even know when I became Rockerz. 🤣

Piansh grew on me later, after Ansh brought her back from Bandap. 😆

I watched the pehle ke episodes later and thought the initial epi's were so OTT and ridiculous with over acting and sentimental crap. 🤣 I seriously laughed when Ansh stopped the match from falling on Ved's feet. 😆

Ye kya ab pedh bhi chalne firne lag gaya hai is show me 🤣 🤣 Nalayak IG ne kya dikha diya 🤣

Nalayak IG showed me the clip too...glamorous tree. 🤣 Kya kya dikha rahe hai yaar. Bahahaha. At least Harsh himself knows that they are not letting DV use his powers at all. But the focus is all on the baby and his super powers. Pity. 🥱
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM101

Ye log sab kuch foreign shows se copy kar rahe hai LOTR and Harry Potter se. Waha bhi ped chalte phirte the aur attack karte the. Whomping willow tree 🤣

Inka to glamorous pedh hai 🤣 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

We tried to warn them. Now we can't do anything. Ab kulhadi maarne ke baad uspe break dance bhi kar rahe hai. 🤣

Sab but true. More sad is that purane dino mein jyaada scene nahi hai to discuss. 🥱

These people will never learn from their mistakes 🤣

Hum log ek hi scene ko alag alag tarah se discuss karne ki koshish kar sakte hai 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

LOL. I don't even know when I became Rockerz. 🤣

Piansh grew on me later, after Ansh brought her back from Bandap. 😆

I watched the pehle ke episodes later and thought the initial epi's were so OTT and ridiculous with over acting and sentimental crap. 🤣 I seriously laughed when Ansh stopped the match from falling on Ved's feet. 😆

We used to make celebration threads whenever somebody from the forum used to get promoted 🤣

I found PiAnsh cute only after the college trip 🤣

Lol that scene was hilarious 🤣 I even used to laugh at the bg music at that time 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Nalayak IG showed me the clip too...glamorous tree. 🤣 Kya kya dikha rahe hai yaar. Bahahaha. At least Harsh himself knows that they are not letting DV use his powers at all. But the focus is all on the baby and his super powers. Pity. 🥱

That glamorous tree is hilarious and nowadays Pia has gained a lot of knowledge about everything 🤣
Even the actors get bored with such tracks par kaam hai to chup chap karna hi hai 😆
I know. Now Nishant has suggested to take the powers of the baby, yaha bhi focus baby aur uske powers pe hi hai 🥱

These people will never learn from their mistakes 🤣

Hum log ek hi scene ko alag alag tarah se discuss karne ki koshish kar sakte hai 🤣

They keep making those same mistakes in different ways. 🤣

We can try that. 🤣 Once from Ansh's prespective, once from Pia's and then from joker RH family ke. 🤣

We used to make celebration threads whenever somebody from the forum used to get promoted 🤣

I found PiAnsh cute only after the college trip 🤣

Lol that scene was hilarious 🤣 I even used to laugh at the bg music at that time 🤣

Bahaha, we barely have members in the forum now due to Sanyas. 🤣

I didn't watch the show then so I watched those scenes very late. 🤣 I'd hoped they would continue the college track later but khair..show ke satyanash ho gaya after PLAnsh marriage. 🥱

Everything was so OTT ridiculous, I just couldn't and the acting sucked. I was wincing and laughing when watching those pehle ke episodes. 🤣