Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Haan 🤣
Abhi ke liye wapas bhootnigiri chalu karni padegi. I'll be stalking other forums 🤣

I do that too. 🤣 It's fun visiting and reading all the drama in other forums. 🤣

Pehle bhi kaunsa milta tha bas farq itna hai pehle zinda the ab jald murda honge 🤣

Unke haar chade photo's ko jyada screen space milega, especially if Ved will cry in front of it.🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Pehle ye humein shift karwayenge and then khud honge after the show shockingly tanks. 🤣

Ye to hona hi hai 🤣
I'm ready for my sanyas... Aaj shaam ka besabri se intezaar hai 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

I do that too. 🤣 It's fun visiting and reading all the drama in other forums. 🤣

Yeah 🤣
Stalking is the best thing to do in IF 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

Unke haar chade photo's ko jyada screen space milega, especially if Ved will cry in front of it. 🤣

Ved will keep on crying in front of their haar chadhe hue photo 🤣 And the moment she'll spot Munna Bhai she'll start her mera beta raag 🤣

Ye to hona hi hai 🤣
I'm ready for my sanyas... Aaj shaam ka besabri se intezaar hai 🤣

🤣 The makers never listen to the viewers and stubborn do what they want to, then they feel sad about the show tanking later on. ITV, mahaan hai. 🤣

23rd Feb, end of Nazar, yaad rahega. 🤣

Yeah 🤣
Stalking is the best thing to do in IF 🤣

That's how I started posting in this forum. Stalking karte waqt, I saw someone was dissing the couple and not giving them credit for TRP and I posted in defence of the romance. 🤣

Ved will keep on crying in front of their haar chadhe hue photo 🤣 And the moment she'll spot Munna Bhai she'll start her mera beta raag 🤣

She'll be like a satellite around Munnabhai DDK just like she was one for Ansh. 🤣 Mera baccha, mera baccha. 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

🤣 The makers never listen to the viewers and stubborn do what they want to, then they feel sad about the show tanking later on. ITV, mahaan hai. 🤣

23rd Feb, end of Nazar, yaad rahega. 🤣

Inka dimaag hamesha ulta hi chalta hai 🤣 They like experimenting with new things and even after getting no response or negative response ye log sudharte nahi hai and still keep on dragging that track 🤣

End of Nazar ho gaya 🤣 Ab yaha random comments hi kar sakte hai 🤣
White-Lilac thumbnail

That's how I started posting in this forum. Stalking karte waqt, I saw someone was dissing the couple and not giving them credit for TRP and I posted in defence of the romance. 🤣

Lol 🤣
I joined IF only because of few members only posts 🤣 Earlier I used to spam a lot 🤣 CC's were like adda aur doosron ke post pe spam karna to BP forum ka rule tha which we couldn't break chahe thread lock Kyu na ho jaaye 🤣