Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Kalyani confronts Malhar

I wanted a drunk Kalyani to confront Malhar but not anymore 

I want her to be in her senses so that she can put some sense into her hubby's brains

What if After knowing ki it was his father/mother koi bhi who was killed in that accident If not Keshav then someone else from the Deshmukh family is the one responsible say it's Atul

Mallu will get super angry and throw Kalyani out of his house; go live with your mother, i don't have a place fr a criminal's daughter in my life, my house
He did this in his rudravtaar was not thinking ATM

He few days later he cools down and realizes Kallu ki koi galti nahi;
In the mean time Pillu cries for her :- Moksh tu teri aai ke liye mere aur sabke saamne ro sakta hai; Main kiske saamne ro oon

He tries to take care of Pillu but can't aur khud ka toh Pillu se bhi zyada bura haal hai
He comes home late because he knows she won't be there for him
He strolls around the LOC ki ek jhalak mil jaaye but she is nowhere

Then one day when he comes home late he sees the lights of the outhouse on and the shadow of the person i= Kalyani
He comes to know she lives in the outhouse

He goes to her furious Are you mad what are you doing living here; do you know what place is this?
Yes it's witness to my mother lonliness, her tears, her sadness, her difficulties etc
Appa says my fate is just like my mothers' so just like her I ended up here
I told you go o live with your mother

Living with my mother is living in SamThu's house; I wouldn't want to live in that house an I know you wouldn't want me to too
This outhouse falls in the factory's asset list; it is not yours nor is it SamThu's

He will say mere saath
Kaha?
Apne ghar mere saath
Apna ghar? Wo ghar aapka hai jahan se aap jab chahe tab mujhe nikaal sakte hain
Abhi le jaa rahe ain phir kuch in baad kuch ho phir mujhe blame karenge aur ghar se nikaal denge
Main ek criminal //accused ki beti tab bhi thi jab aapne mujhse shaadi ki thi Tab aap gusse mein the issliye shaadi kar li
Lekin maine wo shaadi poore hosho havaas mein ki thi aur uss shaadi ki har rasam nibhai hai par aapne kya kiya
He apologizes for his behavior; he tells her he is adhora without her; he needs her; he wants her; so many ties he tried to cross the LOC and come apologize to her but he just couldn't Aadmi kaisa bhi ho uska ego bahut bura hota hai
Maine tumhe jaane ko bola aur tum chali gayi; I wanted you to come to me but I knew in my heart that I should come to you
I know it is not your fault; you weren't even born then but i punished you;I don't know who was punished more You or I

She will not go just because of some emotional wods
She will put him on probation will see how he does then forgive him

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Atuls' return effect on KalMa
Imagine 
1. He has the habit of calling Kalyani for every little thing; he calls once or twice but then has to control himself; so he will watsapp her 

2. She makes hi early morning tea; after a couple of days he gets the chance to ask her to make it for him but b4 he can take the cup Atul takes it Sasur ji pe  😡

3. He is invited for dinner after Atul knows what SamThu did; Pillu cries she is getting up nahi nahi tum khao I will go see a very hubby wife moment but then lie that she has been helping babysit Pillu so

4. Atul wants to see Kallu married b4 dying Appu plants thi idea in his head ; Kallu goes for meeting boy; Mallu comes to know rushes to that place jealous Mallu Kallu teases him

5. First morning that Atul was at Ahilya NIvas; Kallu is happy nad Mallu is grumpy; After so many days I slept next to aai had such a sweet sleep; Mallu is like whatever; SHe goes to their bedroom and sees Mallu must have had a battle with the pillows and blanket
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Calculation of time period

See if Atul married Anu in ex change of taking the blame for the accident

Then it happened 23 yrs ago
Kallu is 18 for 5 years Appu said Anu could not give baby to Atul So Anu Atul marriage happened 23 years ago

If it happened after atul left Anu and someone else is accused toh why did Keshav not take her away then like 18 years ago

Anu says I only remember hat Keshav was their driver then
AS is so much about her aan shaan maan then how couldd she let her bahu ka bro as driver What will peeps say; So I don't think after Anu Atul marriage he was their driver

For sure this happened b4 Anu Atul marriage 

Mallu clearly remembers the handkerchief so I guess he must have been 7 then
I don't think we clearly remember things before we are 5

Just trying to get the timeline right; Makers need to give us the correct time for the crime
======

I think this is to bring Atul back into the pic; Mallu is an insaaf pasand insaan; Now vakeel babu is also there So Atul is will found innocent in Madhuri's case
Atul comes back home but khandaan walon zyaada kush hone ki zaroorat nahi hai
Mallu n chacha wll file case for Mallu's parent but isn't it out of time period 23 years or there is no time limit for causing someone's death

Anu will doubt Sarthak; Why are you siding with Mallu is it because of your personal gain; Unki baat chal padi hoti hai
Sarthak will say kuch bhi paalo galatfaimi na paalo it's not because of you its for Mallu n justice
Fawn1 thumbnail
Kallu so engrossed in Pillu,and has zero time for Malhar or vice versa.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
When Atul comes back; KalMa marriage truth maybe hidden from him 
There might be a MU in Atul's mind because he may see KalMa together a few times; 
What if he says Malhar is trying to fasao Kalyani

I want Appu to plant Kalyani marriage idea in hi mind
All the family try to convince him ki aisa nahi ho sakta
He thinks I want to save my daughter from Malhar; age diff ki wajah se

Lekin kyun nahi karni chahiye Kalyani ki shaadi

Kyunki meri patni hai wo
Mallu elaan karega
He should find out Atya behind this and call her atya in front of all
Everyone is serious lekin apni Kallu toh Kallu hai

She will turn to go outside
M: Tum kahan ja rahi ho?
K: bahar
M: Kyun?
K: ye dekhne ki aaj suraj khan se nikla hai; Atya bola na iss liye
M: Kalyani
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fawn1

Kallu so engrossed in Pillu,and has zero time for Malhar or vice versa.

Kallu engrossed in Pillu
Jealous {but he doesn't realize he is} Mallu does things to get her attention

Mallu engrossed in his work
Kallu frustrated blasts on him You don't pay attention to us; never take us out, bahar chodo you don't even play with us when u r at home

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After this 15 august track

1)peaceful, beautiful and normal environment for KalMa

2)Atharva's truth 

3)Malhar ji getting interesting cases

4)AnuYani college restart

5)AnuYani excelling in academics 

6)Anu- Atul divorce 

7)AnuSar story progression

8)Kalyani's realistic, gradual and beautiful love realisation 

9)Kalyani talking to some good friend of hers about her feelings

10)Malhar ji gifting beautiful dress to Kalyani

11)Malhar's birthday or

12)Moksh birthday or

13)Kalyani birthday 

14)KalMaSh cute moments (outing, teaching how to walk, how to ride baby cycle, playing with him, taking him to garden)

15)functions celebration in full swing

16)Anu and Malhar bond

17)KalMa beautiful moments 

18)KalMa communicating with each other

19)KalMa nice, cute and beautiful conversation 

20)KalMa helping each other

21)KalMa marriage anniversary 

22)Kalyani gifting nice shirt to Malhar

23)If Malhar ji had real misunderstanding then he manaofying his wife by cute way

bold in pink must

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Ganpati festival (nice celebration)

positive janmashtami festival 

Moksh ko little kanha banao

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

CVs thanks 

aapne Moksh ko kanha banane ki wish puri ki

ab jaldi se baaki wishes bhi pure kijiye na

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Ye to pakka chahiye

Malhar ji khud apne haathon se Kalyani ko mangalsutra pehnaye and khud apne haathon se Kalyani ki maang mein Sindoor bhare❤️