Yeh Teri Galliyan Written Updates 21 Dec 201&

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The episode begins with Asmita dreaming that she had entered Majumdar mansion on duty with evidence against Nivedita ...she accuses that nivi had kidnapped Arindam all these years .
All hell breaks lose . Firstly Nivi , Moush.umi amd Shana lash out at her for hiding facts regarding her identity ..and lying to them ... Shaan accuses her of cheating , theu order her out 
Asmita warns the, not to touch her or prevent officer on duty from her work . 
She warns Nivi to sirrender or she will be killed in encounter 
As nivi refuses leading to comfrontation betwen Nivi and asmita she fires from service revolver, shana comes in between to shield his mom . Shaan  gets shot n Asmita is distraught .

Right then her dream breaks ..she screams Shaantanu's name 
Pathan baba comes n consoles her . 
He asks her to think of her feelings for Shaan, to tell him what she felt for him n asks what he felt for her 
Pathan baba felt they loved eachother  , theu should not go fr differnt partners because of their other problems .n ego . Its the decision affecting their entire lives after all .
Asmita has lots of respect for Pathan baba n she is in dilema what to do ...

At Majumdar house Daadi bua and Nivi are busy with preparations for Mata ki jagrata .
Daadi bua is very happy for Shaan while Nivi is pleased for Hridoy .

Shaan offers a new kurta n jacket to Hridoy n suggests they both will wear identical outfits for the jagrata .Hridoy likes the idea n agrees .

As daadi bua n Shaan are at the mandap she teases him for searching all around for his beloved girl 
Shaan feels embarassed .. 
Soon Asmita appears at the main door and Shaan cant take his eyes off her . Daadi bua notices this n smiles .
Asmita too stares at shaan .

Later Shaan grabs her n pulls her aside while she protests that some one might see them n get wrong impression creating problems for both marriages 
Shaan is not bothered 
Shaan asks her how would she accept Hridoy as her pati before mata rani when she did not love him ?? Asmita asks Sgaannthe same qs about Paro.
Shaan says at least he had confessed that he lobed Puchki ..did puchki have the guts to confess she loved shaan ..before Mata rani ?? Challenges Shaan .

I missed the precap 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx for the update, if I may add, the precap is Asmita confessing her love to Shaan. Shaan asks then why is she marrying Hridoy & she says it was for his sake, to remove the criminal tag from his name.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Thx for the update, if I may add, the precap is Asmita confessing her love to Shaan. Shaan asks then why is she marrying Hridoy & she says it was for his sake, to remove the criminal tag from his name.

How sweet of you to share the precap dear ..thanks 

That part of the episode was not downloading for me hence the delay in posting also .

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes precaps not in zee5 for any show, I think.