Apology-TS[Akshan] chapter 9 last part updated on 4 march

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well this idea popped up just in my mind as I have no plan to write this I actually didn't know how it will go but as you all have beared me till now I hope this time too you all will bear me.
Well show main Akshat samajhdaar toh hai hi but I expect him to be more matured towards guddu. So here's a try to complete my own expectation

Chapter 1

It's been almost a  year of Akshat and Guddan's marriage.After many misunderstandings,lots of twists and turns both has understood how much they love each other and can't even imagine life without the other.

As Akshat confessed his feelings about Guddan the 3 DILs first accepted Guddan as they had no choice as if they wouldn't have accepted her Akshat would have left the house with Guddan So first they accepted her as majboori but slowly Guddan somehow managed to mend them slowly slowly they became good friends and accepted her wholeheartedly.
Now the Jindal's make a perfect and happy family.Akshat and Guddan are deeply in love.
He is trying to change his ways little as of Guddan and now behaves nicely and happily with all.

Guddan has made him understand that by having grief in his heart and not living his own life,spending each and every second of life in guilt hurts Antara's soul the most and if he wants to make Antara leave peacefully and happily in heaven first he needs to be happy.
the 3 DILs and Guddan has became best friends they share there secrets with guddan sometimes even complain about their husbands and even tease guddan in name of Akshat.

One fresh morning in Jindal bhawan the whole family was having breakfast.The bell rang as Saru started to get up Guddan interrupted her and ask to complete her breakfast She will open the door but Saru refused So Guddan ordered her as she is her saas so she needs to follow her orders.

Guddan opened the door.The postman handed her the parcel and took her signatures Guddan opened the parcel as the parcel was on her name.Her face downed reading the contents on the paper.Akshat asked about what is it as he noticed the change in her expression.
guddan-Nothing special it's just the remainder about the annual social gathering of our NGO and as me and Mrs Mehta had to go for selection of their costumes.She touched her nose and Akshat got confirmed that she is lying as he knows guddan and her childish beliefs.Belief that if we lied the nose swells but still he didn't ask her much infront of the whole family and he wants guddan herself to share this hence he didn't force her.

Akshat asked Guddan to sit and have her breakfast.guddan cleverly managed to hide the envelope and as she completed her breakfast went straightly in her room by making an random excuse.Akshat along with his son's left for restaurant.guddan to got busy in her chores.She completed all her household chores and left with Mrs Mehra to get costumes for the Annual Social function of their NGO.The 3 DILs too got engaged in the preparations of functions

Though Guddan completed all her works on time she was not the Guddan she was lost somewhere in her own thoughts.She was not the chatterbox today everyone noticed it even the 3 DILs asked about it.So,guddan told them as she is not habitual of bearing these many responsibilities yet she is just a bit tired.

The 3 DILs accepted it nd asks her to rest yet she refused.After the dinner everyone went to their respective rooms.Akshat asked Guddan to get changed and have rest as he still has work guddan changed and got asleep though she was not sleeping yet she pretended to sleep as she doesn't wanted to face Akshat's questions.

Akshat while working looked at her and enjoyed her gaze.Meanwhile in time Guddan actually felt asleep as though she was disturbed yet her day was busy and she has indeed done actually many chores.Akshat completed his work latenight and as he needs to change he opened the wardrobe.He took out his clothes for sleeping while closing the door he found a piece of paper lying on ground.He gave a look at it.

Akhat-yeh Guddan bhi na kabhi nahi sudhregi,yeh costumes ke bill yahan floor pe kya kar rahe hai?
had hoti hai carelessness ki,Abhi sahi jagah pe nahi rakhegi aur subah pareshaan hogi ki bills kahan rakhe hai.
Ek kaam karta hu main khud hi isse Guddan ke purse main rakh deta hoon as she will need them while doing payment.

He opened her purse and found the envelope which Guddan was hiding.
Akshat-So.yeh chupaaya ja raha tha humse.he gave an serious yet confused look to Guddan but as She was sleeping peacefully he decided to speak with her in morning.he kept the bill along with envelope in her purse put her purse at it's place.
Changed his clothes and sleeps beside Guddan.

Though I have been told by many that I shouldn't bother or ask about comments still jaisa bhi lage bataaiyega zaroor. 

Waiting for your precious feedback and thanks for bearing.

Edited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Are Gayatri Kya likha hai ... πŸ‘
But ab mujhe neend ni aaegi jab tak 2nd part ni aataπŸ₯±
Aisa kyu kiya yaar 

Update kar next part aaj k aaj 

#Impatient πŸ˜†
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Are Gayatri Kya likha hai ... πŸ‘

But ab mujhe neend ni aaegi jab tak 2nd part ni aataπŸ₯±
Aisa kyu kiya yaar 

Update kar next part aaj k aaj 

#Impatient πŸ˜†

Acchi baat hai naneend nahi aayegi toh padhai bhi acche se hogi. Best luck for ur exams
and I will update it soon for you dear so don't worry.
thanks! for your priceless feedback as you won't even imagine the smile it gave on my face. 
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Gayatri kal k kal update Chahiye 
Cause mujhe Lagta h I HV guessed a bit what is in the envelope.

God knows how much right I m 
Update sooon 
Good writer takes time but u have to update sooon πŸ˜†
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya_luvakshan

Gayatri kal k kal update Chahiye 

Cause mujhe Lagta h I HV guessed a bit what is in the envelope.

God knows how much right I m 
Update sooon 
Good writer takes time but u have to update sooon  πŸ˜†

Aur madam aapne bhi Akshan ki promise li hi...kal update karne ka

Bhuliyo matπŸ˜†
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Acchi baat hai naneend nahi aayegi toh padhai bhi acche se hogi. Best luck for ur exams

and I will update it soon for you dear so don't worry.
thanks! for your priceless feedback as you won't even imagine the smile it gave on my face. 

Mai to tabhi khush hongi jab tum kal subah update karogi early morning !πŸ˜†

Really curious to know yaar
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii dear really love it 
Please jaldi update karna 

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic 
Update Soon