Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hahaha ash 
Purpalliya 
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
lu🥳...
Chalo Make a list who all will be giving the LU?
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
If I am not wrong the person whose is posting the LU thread he/she only should the live updates,and that to before the episode's airing 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rosy, sorry girl I can't as I am at work at the time of this update. And we don't have a cable connection even if I was at home. ðŸ˜†
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Control, behave and enjoy!!! 

inmese ek bhi nahi hota when we see behir😆😆😆
behirlover thumbnail
today we willget

purpaliya in sexy lady on the floor kinda getup

mahirji becoming ghajini kaun hu mai kaha hu mai aur ye khandahar kya hai ye pink wali didi kaun hai

mahirji k boxers will again play luka chupi but its the shirt which will take the game up with opening itself up

bevish getting green with envy ye humare costume me itni innovation kaha gayi thi sumi ko to humare competition me le aaye hai

mahirji again asking this time looking at bella and rearranging his thoughts that ye pink wali hotie meri biwi hai yar ye to mast hai

then we will have lot of dhish dhish and dhum tanna after sumi ma becoming purple ma causing bevish to go oui ma oui ma

aane do dard ka sailaab taiyyar hu mai

by the way bela was really good when she was wakign up mahir mahir uttho and then her desperation.
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Control, behave and enjoy!!! 

Control hota nehi...can't wait to watch today...😆
Behave Ka koi guarantee nehi..it's Behir boss...😆
Enjoy depends on what happens in the episode... Mahir aj memory loss wala bawal Jo karega...😕
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: behirlover

today we willget

purpaliya in sexy lady on the floor kinda getup

mahirji becoming ghajini kaun hu mai kaha hu mai aur ye khandahar kya hai ye pink wali didi kaun hai

mahirji k boxers will again play luka chupi but its the shirt which will take the game up with opening itself up

bevish getting green with envy ye humare costume me itni innovation kaha gayi thi sumi ko to humare competition me le aaye hai

mahirji again asking this time looking at bella and rearranging his thoughts that ye pink wali hotie meri biwi hai yar ye to mast hai

then we will have lot of dhish dhish and dhum tanna after sumi ma becoming purple ma causing bevish to go oui ma oui ma

aane do dard ka sailaab taiyyar hu mai

by the way bela was really good when she was wakign up mahir mahir uttho and then her desperation.

Anxiety ko comedy Bana dia Tumne to🤣specially the bold words...🤣

behirlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Anxiety ko comedy Bana dia Tumne to🤣specially the bold words...🤣

shukriya shukriya bas ab comedy he sahara hai heart hai stopped feeling anything and mind stopped being logical way back