Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Budhape mein log sathiya hi jaate hain 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol it's the truth! I have never seen anyone who got back the girl who left & then in the end married her. Pure passion this man lol!

He is poorly behaved athlete. A lot of athletes are that way. Ganguly, Ranatunga, zlatan, warne...all great players though. So such athletes will not be liked by all.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 5 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sadly its a fact! He is a terrific batsman but has personality and behaviour issues for sure!
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manners and talent are two completely different things. Virat is talented but hes a sore loser and thats fine. I'm never irritated by that. His off field stuff annoys me way more lol. But something's to be said about athletes who are god gifted and have absolute sportsmanship. Its the reason Messi would always be more highly revered than Cristiano.
1146481 thumbnail
Did Virat Kohli abuse Naseeruddin Shah or something? Why is he annoyed?
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Virat is a legend in batting, he is on top of the game in that
BUt as a leader and as an sportsman, his attitude sucks. The guy cannot take it , he is on the face and OTT aggressive.

Yes, the Aussies are aggressive but that does not make Virat any lesser. Even his attitude outside sports be it his tweets , his anger or general lack of sportsman spirit.

So yeah agree with Naseer on this as well as Dilip Kumar , never found him to be an actor par excellence.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a spent force old goat this Nasser fellow is. Virat has been no.1 for so long and is known in at least the 10 countries that play cricket. How many people know this whining weiner?
I dont know why people even pay attention to likes of him.
Has he even seen how Austrailan players behave?
Edited by nigahen - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Manners and talent are two completely different things. Virat is talented but hes a sore loser and thats fine. I'm never irritated by that. His off field stuff annoys me way more lol. But something's to be said about athletes who are god gifted and have absolute sportsmanship. Its the reason Messi would always be more highly revered than Cristiano.

Messi is in a weird exception though.
Because if you take top 5 greatest of all time players(before Messi/Cristiano), I mean widely regarded ones like Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, all of them were absolutely arrogant and egoistic.
😆
Great footballers are generally assholes, nice chaps are exception 😆.
simon7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Might be as long as it works. And looks like it does.

He is good match for Australians. Behro ko sunane ke liye dhamake ki jarurat hoti hai. 🥳
1019702 thumbnail
Monica
Monica
@monicas004
Naseeruddin Shah- "Virat Kohli is the worst behaved cricketer in the world"

But what about him when he allegedly stepped into the game (invisible to everyone), sabotages the opponent team and helped Sunder's team to succeed massively, That was nothing but cheating tbh. #ausvind

😆
Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago