Ishq Subhaan Allaah LIVE UPDATES 19 Dec 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

The weather has taken a turn for the worse n its bone chilling 
Alina comes to zara's quarters with warm clothes from ammi but Zara declines politely 
Later zara accepts a bundle of woollens that her abbu qazi sahab gets dropped at her doorstep n informs her on the phone . 

Ahmad family is worried about zara falling sick in this wintery chill 
Kabir has a plan 
She asks Ammi to take all his warm clothes to zara's room . Aisha then tells zara that she will punish Kabir for the wrong path he took by asking her to beg at Dargah. She will punish him for that by burning his warm clothes 
Zara is shocked  as Aisha sets a pile of kabir's clothes on Fire  .
Zara guesses this was kabir's plans . Aisha hugs zara . 
Zara Aisha share moments of close bonding n affection .
Next morning Shahbaz wonders how to use Kabir for acquiring crores of rupees to help him repay his loans n debts .

Kanir relishes the tea that zara had placed at hs door.  He it proved she was safe after the chilly night .

Zabir are called urgently . They Reach the spot n find many peeople were killed because of the dropping mercury .  The povery stricken people living on the footpaths are losing old ones n kids . All pleade nayab kazi for help . Zara suggests Kabir use that zakat amount for helping povery strickes people , he will get them relief . This was allah's ishara thatbhebtake zakaat from affluent people n help needy ones . Kanir agrees . 
Zara praises kabir before the poor people . 

Kabir reaches sharia board . Qazi sahab Kabir meet n greet , Qazi advises hikmto keep home n office matters separate . Qazi sahab is happy kabir was doing lots to help he  needy . 
At sharia board Kabir asks for zakat . 

Zara reaches home n informs shahbaz that kabir would do what shahbaz wanted him to do , he would collect zakat from affluent sahi istemaal . Shahbaz is thrilled. As he watches the sharia board proceeding n crires of zakat pouring in . He mutters to himself that today Kabir got ten crores , in future he will collect hundreds of crores . 

Kabir Is very pleased to meet Asif  Zafar, the new crorepati in Lucknow . 
At sharia board Zara announces that the zakat amount would be used to help the homeless poverty stricken people . All sharia board members are in agreement with zabir . 
Shahbaz is taken aback by zara's move but hides his disappointment 
Qazi sahab feels zabir might fight all the time but both feel strongly for their kaum n its well being .
Precap 
Ahmads have invited the new arrival in Lucknow , the crorepati Asif zafar n his family over for dinner .
Zara is sitting with them at dinner table 
The lady asks why zara was havimg a different plate.  Zara says she would be eating a different meal 
They Ask her the reason . ...zara asks kabir to inform them the reason . Kanir feels embarassed . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice move Zara, zakat money was used for the right purpose for the poor and the needy and not landed in the hands of greedy Shahbaz. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Nice move Zara, zakat money was used for the right purpose for the poor and the needy and not landed in the hands of greedy Shahbaz. 

Am so happy with the episode 👏
Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Am so happy with the episode  👏

Was a brilliant episode, regardless of their differences they both worked together to help and the poor and needy.  Zara played smartly and Shahbaz has found a new pawn the newest rich guy in Lucknow his future son in law that's gonna bring him his 500 crores  😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Was a brilliant episode, regardless of their differences they both worked together to help and the poor and needy.  Zara played smartly and Shahbaz has found a new pawn the newest rich guy in Lucknow his future son in law that's gonna bring him his 500 crores   😆

You said it all dear 
BTW I loved how Irfan Qazi liked the way Zabir worked together for the poor 
And admiring Zara's resilience .
She will surely make kabir come on to the correct path .

BTW hope the makers have decided to do away with Ruku for good .
Cant tolerate her any more ...
Have decided already /pucca ..if they ever show KabRu SR or Con scene 
I will no more update this forum n will quit watching this show  

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You said it all dear 

Sutapa pl donot threaten like this. Do not take  your gussa  on poor viewers like me ,who depend on your update to understand the episode better.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

Sutapa pl donot threaten like this. Do not take  your gussa  on poor viewers like me ,who depend on your update to understand the episode better.

😲🤔😕

kya karoo 
Zaabir thumbnail

You said it all dear 

Yes despite all their fights and differences zabeer will always work together for the right cause.

Me too wants an end to this ruku track for once and all. This has been one for most disgusted and dragged tracks of ISA. Makers really need to give it a proper ending.