Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Salman said they got around 1 crore votes. To uskaa matlab sree plus Dipika alone got more than 80 percent of votes. πŸ˜†. And Dips recieved had of total votes 
Bas ab aage kuch Kehne ki zaroorat nahinπŸ˜†. 
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I want to thank all the DipStars on this AT for their support to Dipika and each other. Sorry if I miss someone's name...Thanks Thelastsuspect, riddhan...always had fun with you guys on BB episodes discussions.πŸ˜† I just jumped into this AT and you guys always replied me.πŸ˜› This is my 1st time on BigBoss forum but because of you I never felt like newbie on this forum.😳  Also thanks to Alwayshisgirl, Mahek, Kriti, SusanDesouza, Intruderfast, Meridipukakar,akniti, Faith28, Jiyagulabi, Nedhvik,Snehal, Nathupyare, TheBoyWonder and many more who have supported Dipika and made this AT a wonderful place. I have seen that Dipika has got the best fan following and they are very humble. Most of you guys took gr8 efforts in trending and voting.πŸ‘ Best thing is  all DipStars gave positive connect to each other and many of us got rid of our 'Panautis' by voting to Dipika.πŸ˜† This journey was wonderful with you all. Happy New Year to All in Advance. β­οΈ  Edited by saniya9919 - 5 years ago
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

I want to thank all the DipStars on this AT for their support to Dipika and each other. Sorry if I miss someone's name...Thanks Thelastsuspect, riddhan...always had fun with you guys on BB episodes discussions.πŸ˜†I just jumped into this AT and you guys always replied me.πŸ˜›This is my 1st time on BigBoss forum but because of you I never felt like newbie on this forum.😳 Also thanks to Alwayshisgirl, Mahek, Kriti, SusanDesouza, Intruderfast, Meridipukakar,akniti, Faith28, Jiyagulabi, Nedhvik,Snehal, Nathupyare, TheBoyWonder and many more who have supported Dipika and made this AT a wonderful place. I have seen that Dipika has got the best fan following and they are very humble. Most of you guys took gr8 efforts in trending and voting.πŸ‘Best thing is all DipStars gave positive connect to each other and many of us got rid of our 'Panautis' by voting to Dipika.πŸ˜† This journey was wonderful with you all. Happy New Year to All in Advance.⭐️

Aww that's so sweet of you thank you
πŸ€—
I feel so special being included in several thank you and good bye posts 😳
Hope to see you soon on another forum
Enjoyed chatting with you
Thank you 😳Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail
I was watching yesterday's episode and I came across a scene where deepika is saying to deepak - "I'm proud of you" (when salman mentioned abt deepak taking away winner 40% prize money). 

when she was saying - "I'm proud of you" I immediately thought that this is what she would said to you guys as well had she known how much love, time & effort you guys put in to make her win this season. 

Kudos to u guys and congratulations once again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Salman said they got around 1 crore votes. To uskaa matlab sree plus Dipika alone got more than 80 percent of votes. πŸ˜†. And Dips recieved had of total votes 

Bas ab aage kuch Kehne ki zaroorat nahinπŸ˜†. 

ha ha ... πŸ‘

What happened to that club...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Bhai Behen top 2 ho gaye ...
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Dipika Kakar Ibrahim got 51+ lakh votes

Sree got 31 lakh votes

Insider info

Well done DIPSTARS we didn't slept whole night and voted for her well efforts paid off @Shoaib_Ibrahim1 @ms_dipika

#DipikaTheDignifiedWinner #DipikaTheGracefulWinner #DipikaKakar

Is this is indeed true then I am proud of u dipsters  πŸ‘

Wohooo! Congratulations guys!πŸ₯³
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys I know we have a sticky thread but please koi aik celebration/party thread banao for the win.
Please πŸ˜³
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ooolalala

Congrats to Dipika and all her fans. I am so glad that Sree did not win. I must say she made me dislike her sometimes with the way she supported Sree  but I know that she is a good person so I hope she does very well in her life. 

Thanks Ramsha meri jaan πŸ€—
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majaan

You are welcome.. 😊

We have to wish you all as a KV fan,since we love him because we can relate with him.So we have to be like him πŸ˜ƒ

See you next year..

P.S. i am glad to know that your panauti is over this year..πŸ˜†

Thanks...shukar panauti waali bala tallli sarr se πŸ˜†
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlwaysHisGirl

Thank you and thanks all.

Yar, why this thank you speech now?

Let's have a cc created for dips and her upcoming projects and assemble there.

Am really sad that this forum will be closed soon and am more sad that there will be no Dipika vids on boot every morning or have to stalk all the khabris for any info of the show or I do not have to wait for 9pm for the show.

Miss the show, miss the forum.and will miss you all 

Yes yes please someone create a CC so we can keep up to date and keep in touch πŸ˜³