Sameer-Naina FF: Kati Patang Thread#2 NOTE ON FURTHER UPDATES 05/03/20 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

What a sweet update Minu !

Yaar, Nisha and Rishab are at par with Samaina in this FF! It’s always so endearing to read their bond and antics.

Poor Naniji.. do bandar ko handle karne Ki koshish mein ekdum pareshaan 🀣

The adoption issue and how Samaina are going to tackle the explanations around it is going to be very intriguing. It is such a sensitive topic and it can make or marr the relationship for life. Really looking forward to how you take is forward.

Love, May 

Edited by SixteenAgain - 4 years ago
Prasad98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally got a update...  It was nice.. But what's that shock..  Update soon 

Janhavik thumbnail

Sabse pehle... Nani ki saari is back. Hm sabhi samaina fans ko pata hai uski kya importance hai.. kitne emotions Jude huye hai... 

Aur kya baat hai Sameer maheshwari ko badi yaad aa rahi hai Varsha ki... Iss bar to bach gaya lekin agli bar shayad Naina sacchi me gala daba degi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Bechari Nisha... Kya chal raha hoga uske man me.. naina Sameer kaise sambhalege usko kya pata... Waiting for next update

Edited by Janhavik - 4 years ago
Sriyan thumbnail

Wow yaar dil khush hogaya update padke.... Muje toh laga tha vikram ne kya plan kiya... Par woh suspense rakha hai na.... Aur ye twist bechari nisha sach mein sameer naina ko ise bohut nazakat se handle karna hoga... 

Dharapriya thumbnail

Awesome update yaar. Loved it

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update yaar eagerly waited for the date. Waited to read Vikram plan n his actions but this was a totally different  sweet update .  Plz update ASAP . 

SRILATHA

MOH29 thumbnail

Hi minu,

Again a beautiful update. Bonding between Rishav and Nisha is too adorable. They both are getting good bonding. Nani's saree has surprised come back.

Feeling bad for little Nisha she got disturb by little incident in the school. How will she deal when she knows about truth. It was a delicate matter. Hope samaina handle it carefully.

As show is getting off air it's a request to not stop writing the stories on forum. After this story also I want you to continue with another beautiful story atleast we can live samaina with your stories.

Vidhimehra thumbnail

Thx for updating one of the longest story......

Nice plot cmg our way .finally nisha will acknowledge about her biological parents . Paris seems intersting.

Saji79 thumbnail

Hi Minu

Another beautiful update. I know becuase of  valid reasons the updates are delayed but the enthu of the readers for this story is intact which clearly shows the way you write has hooked the readers to it. 

I love the cute talks of Rishav and Nisha, they r my fav characters of this story. Its a huge blow to a little heart to know that she is not their child by blood. It would be interesting to see how Sameer and Naina will handle this delicate situation. 

Naina has left no stone unturned as Nisha's mother but somewhere an unknown fear of what happens if Nisha gets to know the truth exists. So complicated are matters of heart.

Loved the progress in Naina and Sameers relationship. 

Waiting for the next update

Love

Sajida

Mmrudhula thumbnail

Finally a wonderful update after a long time.But you left with a shock. How will Naina and Sameer handle Nisha and tell her the truth?