Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

145665 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Rukhi I think since you guys left the thread, no one really came here except for me, DG, and Specter
Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
145665 thumbnail
I think I am the Tanika of this season, I remember she used to be also trolled for supporting Lopa
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

Rukhi I think since you guys left the thread, no one really came here except for me, DG, and Specter

πŸ˜† I know i can only see your posts mostly...

Good that u kept it alive Maha 😳

Anyway i wasnt planning to come back but had to come back to say bye to all BBians
145665 thumbnail
I know other members will also call me weird, but have I ever trolled anyone of you, have I ever get offended if people speak against Jasleen, I see many members getting crazy if someone speaks against their faviourite, I have never done that, I have also created fun topics, I have made the forum positive also.

I do nto want any award for it, but I cannot be the most weird person in this forum, this is really mean and the things other members have spoke about me here, how are they not weird.

Why do I get to be a scapegoat in this forum, since 3 months people only think of me when it comes to targeting, I have had enough of it
Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I think I am the Tanika of this season, I remember she used to be also trolled for supporting Lopa

Take it as a compliment πŸ˜†

They are thinking of you and made you popular...

Log tho kahenge logo ka hai kehna...

😳

We are with you Maha dont think your ever alone πŸ€—
145665 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Take it as a complimentπŸ˜†

They are thinking of you and made you popular...

Log tho kahenge logo ka hai kehna...

😳

We are with you Maha dont think your ever aloneπŸ€—

I have always been alone I real life too, I don't enjoy revealing all this, but I am lucky to have a supportive family and amazing parents in my life otherwise the workplace has always been mean to me, I always get bakcbited, I always get made fun of, people are really mean because I have a very different personality, I think I am too innocent to express everything without sugarcoating my words, I think I need to learn that, but that is not how I am.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Maha yaar do not take to heart what some nameless, faceless strangers on the Internet world think.
You are a wonderful, kind hearted soul who has the courage to put her POV across in such a bindaas way regardless.

Just be yourself, and be confident in who you are.
Don't let what anyone says or thinks get to you. Just take it on the chin like a boss and give back in equal measures... pyaar se. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
And hello to everyone else who have gone missing lol.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

I have always been alone I real life too, I don't enjoy revealing all this, but I am lucky to have a supportive family and amazing parents in my life otherwise the workplace has always been mean to me, I always get bakcbited, I always get made fun of, people are really mean because I have a very different personality, I think I am too innocent to express everything without sugarcoating my words, I think I need to learn that, but that is not how I am.

Maha do not change for anybody.
The best of us are the ones that tend to be the black sheep in a group as we don't fit it. But nonetheless we stand out and people take notice regardless. πŸ˜†So trust me, I do feel you cuz I'm usually in the same boat as you too.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Maha and DG-Thanks for trying to keep this thread going in my absence. πŸ€—