AKSHAN TS Dil Ka sukoon part 3 last part page 2 on 24 dec

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

AKSHAN TS - Dil Ka sukoon

Ok guys so this is going to be a two or three shots depending on the time I get. Trust me u guys are never going to see this kind of AJ.

------_----------

A quite morning in the Jindal Bhawan quite because our lovey dovey were sleeping in each others arms. ( They have confessed n consummate a month ago).

Guddan slowly opened her eyes n saw Akshat sleeping n thought " sote hue kitne cute lagte hai or hamari neend udate waqt she realised what she was going to say so she stopped herself. then she went to him kissed his forehead n said "ahista ahista koi hame inka Hota huaa dekhe or hamari neendein uda Kar inhe chain se Sota hua dekhe" she realised that he was sleeping so she slowly tried to come out his hold n just turned when his hand hold her wrist n pulled her closer to him. She was lying on his chest n they looked into each other eyes. He said "Apne pati ki neend me samajhne ki bhool mat Karna " before he could complete she added" ha ha pata hai Sher kitni hi gahri neend me kyon na ho use uski aaspaas ki khabar Hoti hai " they both smiled. Guddan said good morning he replied it's a beautiful morning she asked "what is so beautiful in the morning" he said subah k shuruaat itne khubsoorat chehre or thought se Jo hui hai" guddan shyly downed her eyes AJ kissed her forehead and said thank u" guddan asked kisliye he replied "MERI Zindagi ko itna khubsoorat banane k liye.

"By the way tum kah Rahi thi ki main site hue bahut cute Lagta hu" she replied "ha bilkul" he said "or tumhari neend udate hue" guddan was again embarrassed as she realised that he was woke up when she was saying all this. She closed her eyes.

It was not that she resist to say anything to him even she is now so free with him that they talk about everything she found a new AJ after there confession n consummation. Although he was a man who is hers but the boy in him makes her more smile n happy from the content. AJ s also love to such cute things for her he pulled her whenever he want he ask her for a kisss without hesitation. N she loved to go n just hug him from behind n kiss him.

She replied"chaliye Jindal Sahab restaurant Nahi Jana kya taiyyar ho jaiye." AJ let her go as he has a thought to make her flustered.

He asked "pahle main Naha leta hi mere kapde Nikal do" "mujhe b Kam hai Akshat neeche pooja Karne Jana hai maa wait Kar Rahi hongi mera" 

AJ came out of the bed " ummm ye to problem hai MERI meeting hai or agar tum bahar Ka washroom use karogi to maa ko lagega ki hamara jhagda hua hai " " or aaap maa ko Kitna b samjha lenge magar maa Nahi manegi" she completed his sentence.

I have a solution Akshat said this to which guddan asked "

kya??"

Akshat came closer to her pulled her chunari down n whispered huskily in her ears "sath me Naha liya Jaye" to which guddan was helll embarrassed her cheeks turned cherry red. Akshat love to tease her in this way as he can never win n argument wid her but he can defeat her in this manner he again asked kissing her earlobe"bolo BHI late ho Raha h mujhe"

Telll me how was it will try to update the next part sooon love u alll  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Kaya_luvakshan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oo kya yar beech main hi chod diya 
Aj ki naughty avtar please ha jaldi update kar dena
Love it 
P.s - you can call me sanu๐Ÿ˜‰
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Dil khush kar ditta tussi to!๐Ÿ˜†
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love this AJ
Update next part soon
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow it was so Romantic
Aj ka Naya avatar in full romantic mood
Update soon
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I was thinking to write a similar scene but glad that u wrote it and it's beautifully written but u always show lollipop not fair
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic 
Update Soon 
Can You Please Add Me To Your PM List 
Thank You 
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
romantic and naughty AJ love this AJ ๐Ÿ˜† โค๏ธ
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰
I cant wait to read wat happens next๐Ÿ˜ณ
I hope akkkshat ki naughty iccha poori hote hue dekhenge hum next part mein๐Ÿ˜†
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Part-2

Guddan was embarrassed but somewhere there was butterflies in her stomach when Akshat came to her neck. He again asked"Jaldi bolo I m getting late"  she heard dadi calling her from downstairs"guddan Jaldi aaja beta main prasad Bana Rahi hu" he again asked"my offer is still available maaa jab tak prasad Bana Rahi hain. Hum Naha Sakte Hain. Idhar maa bhagwaan Ka prasad Bana Rahi h Jo pooja k baad milega to pooja se pahle mujhe is Devi se prasad to mil hi Sakta hai" before AJ could complete she dragged him into the wash room.

AJ started the shower n the cold water was increasing the heat. They took bath after a session n first AJ went outside as guddan was wearing saree. AJ was combing his hairs just then revati arrived. "GM jijaji " AJ replied with surprise" are revati tum kaisi ho? Itni subah subah or akeli aai ho kya? " Revati answered"batati hu jiju pahle Di ko to aane do or by the way Di h Kaha mujhe laga ki Naha Rahi h magar Yaha se to abhi abhi aap nikle " just then guddan opened the door n came outside which makes AJ uncomfortable a bit. Revati looked at guddan in amusement n then looked at AJ who was trying hard to pretend normal.

Guddan saw her n asked" chhutki Tu or itni subah subah kaisi h or akeli aai h kya" " Di main thik hu Mummy papa neeche h or ha dadi me apko bulaya hai " saying this she ran away smilingly.

Guddan looked at AJ n asked "isko kya hua" he explained to her what happened n then they both burst out in to laughing.

They went downstairs performed pooja he went to restaurant. Guddan n revati went to shopping for pooja in Gupta house.

Suddenly in the market guddan got fainted revati with others help took her to the nearby clinic. When guddan gained consciousness she said revati not to inform AJ. After n hour the reports will be informed by the doctor.

They went to Gupta house. Guddan received a call n was overwhelmed. She then decided to Inform Akshat about it.

"Nahi aise kaise jab ye news b unique hai to batana b alag Tarah we Chahiye. "

She called Akshat from his neighbours no. N said changing her voice" may I speak with mr.jindal" yes from the other side who is this?" Does not matter what matters is that ki aap apni biwi bare me  ye Jaan lijiye ki koi h Jo unke liye aapse b important hain" AJ thought something else n said kya bakwaas hai yeh just shut the hell up" thik aadhe ghante baad Krishna Mandir jaa k apni biwi ko Dekh lijiyega yakeen ho Jayega"

AJ straight went to the temple n surprised that guddan was doing pooja there.  He went to her took her aside.guddan gave him prasad n asked him "aap Yaha kya Kar rahe Hain "

"Mujhe Kisi Ka call aya tha ki there is some one else who is more important than me to you?" She replied

"Thik hi to Kaha usne Aapne poocha Nahi kiska call tha.

AJ was annoyed n started to leave.

When guddan said"asal se zyada sood pyara Hota hai to aapse zyada hamara bachcha pyara Hoga na ??"

AJ stopped n the turned ran to guddan n asked "kya Kaha tumne "

I m pregnant

He just hugged her n they both forget their surroundings.

Sorry for short was in hurry