How Dare you?! (Guddan vs Durga OS) 18 dec

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, after watching yesterday's Epi this idea popped in my brain and i just couldn't keep it in πŸ˜†
This Os is my take on how i wanted the scene to go post Durga's cheap act of using Guddan's weakness against her.
So here it goes...

*Read at your own risk*

Stormy Guddan aheadπŸ˜‰

Tread carefully~~

Guddan's eyes widened in disbelief on seeing her mother's photo. She could see the chits fluttering about and her heart lurched in nausea.

"Kya hua?! Kya dekhkar zyada hairaan ho- apni maa ki tasveer ya apni galtiyon ki list?!" Durga asked smugly, coming in front of Guddan.

But Guddan wasn't paying attention to her caustic remarks. The nausea and Durga's continuous rant was paving way to a headache. Guddan clutched her head as it started to throb violently but Durga kept going on and on and on.

And finally Guddan snapped. She had enough of this. As Durga tried to hand Guddan a notepad and pen, Guddan instantly threw away both, as the pen passed right by Durga's face and slammed violently against the chit covered wall.

Durga looked at Guddan shocked as Guddan looked back with cold eyes."Who gave you the right?!" Guddan hissed coldly.

Durga almost flinched at the tone of her voice."Ye tum kya..." Durga tried to cut Guddan off but she raised her forefinger and shook it left to right, refusing Durga to speak any further.

"Who gave you the right to bring my mother here?!" She asked yet again, stepping closer to Durga. 
Her voice was so dead that in that moment, Durga couldn't tell if she was Guddan or not.

"Bhul gayi tum?! Tumne mujhe Chabiyon ke saath saath iss ghar ke faisle lene ka haq bhi de diya hai!" She replied.

Without responding, Guddan continued to step closer to Durga until she was backed into the wall.
And suddenly, Guddan rammed her right fist right into the wall just by Durga's face, with full force. Durga flinched and shocked, looked at Guddan to see her eyes red with rage.

"HOW DARE YOU?! HIMMAT KESE HUI AAPKI MERI MAA KO HAATH LAGANE KII?!" Guddan shouted full throttle, accusation dripping in her voice.

"Ye tum kese baat kar rahi ho?!" Durga quipped, pushing Guddan away.

Guddan balanced herself and shook her right hand trying to ward the numbness off."Aap isi ke laayak hain!" Guddan spoke flashing her a mirthless smile.

"Ye kya ho raha hai?!" Akshat asked as he came running followed by Dadi, saru and Lakshmi. His eyes scanned the wall and then read the disbelief in Durga's eyes.

"What is all this?!" He asked again.

"Poochiye apni patni se AJ ki ye kis tarah mujhe chot pahunchane ki koshish kar rahi hai!!" Durga replied to which AJ turned to Guddan sharply.

Guddan looked at Durga amused and chuckled."Nhi Durga ji, aapko chot pahunchakar apne haath maile karne ki galti karna Guddan se na ho payega!"

As Guddan was sharply turned by her elbow, she came face to face with Akshat who was quite pissed."Kya bakwas kar rahi ho?! Ho kya raha hai?!" He asked to which Guddan stared back with blank eyes.

He continued to look at her when her fingers gripped his fingers on her arm and gently unclasped them.He looked back and forth between her face and his fingers confused when she swatted her palm away and spoke, "Keep out of this!"

His eyes widened as he looked at her shocked.

"Dekha AJ! Kese baat kar rahi hai aapse! Akad dekhi aapne iski! Pata nhi kis baat ka guroor.." Durga had just started when Guddan mumbled something.

"What?!" Durga asked confused.

"Shut up..." Guddan whispered lowly.

"Jo bhi kehna hai khulkar bolo!" Durga asked exasperated.

"I said to SHUT THE HELL UP!" Guddan shouted, high on adrenaline.

"Hum aapko aap aap karte rahe aur aap toh hamari hi maa banne par utar aai! Kisne diya aapko ye right ki aap hamari personal life mein dakhal de!? Who gave you the right to mess with my mother and these chits?! What do you think of yourself?!" Guddan asked.

Akshat looked on surprised as she spoke.

Durga fisted her fingers and glared at Guddan."Those keys gave me the right to take decisions. Shayad tum bhul gayi ho par..."

" kuch nhi bhule hai hum! Aapko haq hai iss ghar ke faisle lene ka par aapko koi haq nhi banta ki aap hamare zyaddti maamle mein interfere karein. Matlab, Chabiyan milte hi aapke tevar badal gaye! Aap humein dictate karna chahti hain?! "

Guddan then turned to AJ "Ye sahi hai uncle, matlab aapki Antara ji ki tasveer khaas aur hamari maa ka kuch nhi! Matlab, aapki antara ji ki tasveer ko koi haath laga de toh ghamaasan par hamari maa ki jagah hi badal di! "

Akshat turned to Durga, understanding what Guddan was going through."You didn't do right, Durga bahu! Maafi maangiye Guddan se aur unki maa ki tasveer wapas unke ghar chodkar aaie".

Durga tried to speak but AJ's glare left no room for arguement.

As Durga turned around to remove the photo, Guddan caught her wrist and pulled it back."Don't bother!"

Once Guddan let go of her wrist, she caressed her mother's  photo and tears pooled in her eyes as she laid her head against the frame.

Durga started to leave, high on anger when Guddan's words stopped her."I hope that aainda aap ye nhi bhulengi ki hum aapki saas hai and not vice versa, toh aage se hamare saath iss tarah ka ghatiya mazak karne se pehle anjaam ke baare mein bhi soch lijiyega...hum dushmani rakhte nhi hain par agar karte hain toh bahot shiddat se nibhate hain!"

As durga left, followed by Saru and Lakshmi, Dadi patted Guddan's head and left while AJ continue to stand there and look at her, hug her mother's photo as if her life depended on it...

How was it?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Do share your views..

Edited by nish_vir - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Mazaa aagayi
If Guddan behaved the way you have written I would have danced 
The way Guddan expressed displeasure to Durga was awesome
I loved the Os
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Superb !
This could have really been a better alternative than what was actually shown in the episode πŸ‘

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
πŸ‘ fab nish love it 
Loved the Way the lionesses roared 
To the lion  stay out of it 
πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I hope we will see this kind of guddduuu sooon in the show also yrrπŸ₯±
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This just awesome
I honestly wish ki if it happened like this in the show Kitna Maza ayega but Khair what to do
Really enjoyed how guddan showed Durga her place
Wish to see this soon on show too
Plzzz do write more
Edited by kusharberry - 5 years ago
Secretfollower thumbnail
Firstly thanks for this os
In yesterday episode guddan behaved like "dukhiyari, bechari" but here she behaved like "sherni"bcoz galat baat bardhast karna humse na ho pata

Again durga ki band baji πŸ‘
Loved it...enjoyed itπŸ˜‰
Edited by Secretfollower - 5 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb os
Love this guddan
Edited by plmzaq - 5 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Wow, I really liked this.

Guddan ne toh Durga Bahu Ka Baand Baja Diya πŸ˜† Durga would have learnt her lesson if this happened. Loved this brave and not to take for granted Guddan
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an os kash guddan aise hi durga ki bolti band kar de 
Please do write more like this
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mast...band baja di sabki guddan neπŸ‘