Behir FF:- BEWAJAH Chapter 2 Updated Page 3

Isha_201 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

People says, SEX with a mature man who is elder than you is always worth it. And that exactly what Bela decided to do.

Bela Sharma,a 20 year old girl studying in India's one of the best university is yet to experience the feeling love,lust,passion,temptation. She hails from a middle class family and middle class values are also embedded in her but she is the one who wants to break the rules, not all are same right?

Things get changed when she decides to go for a night stand after a blind date but in turn,she gets herself caught in a steamy affair with a married man who will do anything to have her in his life.

Mahir Sehgal one of the best industrialist of India has everything, a successful empire,loving parents caring siblings ,a wife but still something is left. Anushka is a dutiful wife of her but still he does not love her,he is not happy with her. 

One fateful night,he meets Bela Sharma,a middle class girl and spends a night with her. After that night, Bela is back to normal but Mahir is not. He is unable to get Bela out of her mind and there comes a dark shade of Mahir Sehgal. He will do anything and will cross any limit to keep Bela at her side, even breaking his marriage, abandoning his parents and keeping his buisness at stake.

Follow the journey of Bela and Mahir and witness their unusual different love story.

So earlier I have written an OS and now I came with a new story. Hope you all will like it.Prologue will be published soon.

Contents

Prologue  - page 1

Chapter 1 - page 2

Chapter 2- page 3

Chapter 3-page 4

Isha_2012018-12-28 01:59:49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha_201 thumbnail
So here I am with prologue. 

Third Person's POV

Bela glanced at her surroundings,the bedroom was completely decorated like a wedding night room. There were scented candles, dim lights. The bed was covered with petals of red roses and it aroma was overpowering the scent of the candles. The bed post was well decorated with orchids,which Bela loved a lot.
She smiled looking at the decorations and then a lone tear dropped from her eyes. Before the tear touched the ground,someone held it.

Bela turned her right and saw,her husband who was staring with love in her eyes.
"Now no more crying Bela,whether happy tears or sad tears. I hate to see tears in your eyes",her husband said.
"This tears are because of you Mr.Sehgal never forget that and now act like a saint infront of me",said Bela looking at her husband with hatred filled eyes and few more tears escaped her eyes.
"Ahaan biwi, I agree with you that I am not a saint because I cannot keep my feelings at control by looking at you. You are looking breathtaking beautiful and I am getting crazy every moment by looking at you", her husband said huskily while taking her right hand on his.
Bela slapped his hand and moved forward from him," Really Mahir,so go get crazy and admit yourself into an mental asylum. I will get free from you",she said annoyingly.
"Ahaan , nice to hear my name from your mouth jaan but you know what that night my name sounded much much sexier than today",with that he too went towards her and hugged her from backwards. He placed his arms on her bare waist and his chin resting on her shoulders and said," one more thing jaan, you will never ever get free from you. You are bounded me till eternity,forever."
With that he kissed Bela's cheeks and went outside the room.
Bela took a deep breath and sat on the floor. She covered her face with her palm and silently cried. After few minutes,she felt a hand on her head. She raised her head and saw Andy Sehgal,Mahir's father. She further cried looking at him.
Andy sat down on his knees and consoled her. Bela hugged her and cried bitterly,"uncle,what has happened. How can he do this. What about di? He should think about her."

Andy caressed her hairs and said,"Bela,control yourself beta (my child). You need to be strong. You cannot be that weak. Sumitra will bring dinner for you. Eat it and take rest beta . Everything will be alright"

Soon Sumitra arrived and she made Bela stand on her feet and made her drink water. Bela was about to say something but Sumitra stopped her. She fed her the food and made her sleep on her lap. Soon,Bela slept and both Andy Sumitra looked at her daughter in law helplessly. Bela had stopped crying but tear marks were still on her. This made their heart clenched.
Andy carefully placed Bela on her bed and caressed her hairs .

Sumitra said while looking at Bela,"what our son did Andy?"

So guys,here is the prologue for my Behir story. I always wanted Mahir to be possesive for Bela and Bela to be initially a weak character but then she fights for herself. So here I am with my story. Soon,1st chapter will be published.But I have a doubt. Whether I should write 1st chapter from earlier or should I continue from here and the earlier story in flashbacks??
Do tell me.
Till then
Thank you
Love you all
Isha.

Isha_201 thumbnail

Third Person's POV

Bela glanced at her surroundings,the bedroom was completely decorated like a wedding night room. There were scented candles, dim lights. The bed was covered with petals of red roses and it aroma was overpowering the scent of the candles. The bed post was well decorated with orchids,which Bela loved a lot.
She smiled looking at the decorations and then a lone tear dropped from her eyes. Before the tear touched the ground,someone held it.

Bela turned her right and saw,her husband who was staring with love in her eyes.
"Now no more crying Bela,whether happy tears or sad tears. I hate to see tears in your eyes",her husband said.
"This tears are because of you Mr.Sehgal never forget that and now act like a saint infront of me",said Bela looking at her husband with hatred filled eyes and few more tears escaped her eyes.
"Ahaan biwi, I agree with you that I am not a saint because I cannot keep my feelings at control by looking at you. You are looking breathtaking beautiful and I am getting crazy every moment by looking at you", her husband said huskily while taking her right hand on his.
Bela slapped his hand and moved forward from him," Really Mahir,so go get crazy and admit yourself into an mental asylum. I will get free from you",she said annoyingly.
"Ahaan , nice to hear my name from your mouth jaan but you know what that night my name sounded much much sexier than today",with that he too went towards her and hugged her from backwards. He placed his arms on her bare waist and his chin resting on her shoulders and said," one more thing jaan, you will never ever get free from you. You are bounded me till eternity,forever."
With that he kissed Bela's cheeks and went outside the room.
Bela took a deep breath and sat on the floor. She covered her face with her palm and silently cried. After few minutes,she felt a hand on her head. She raised her head and saw Andy Sehgal,Mahir's father. She further cried looking at him.
Andy sat down on his knees and consoled her. Bela hugged her and cried bitterly,"uncle,what has happened. How can he do this. What about di? He should think about her."

Andy caressed her hairs and said,"Bela,control yourself beta (my child). You need to be strong. You cannot be that weak. Sumitra will bring dinner for you. Eat it and take rest beta . Everything will be alright"

Soon Sumitra arrived and she made Bela stand on her feet and made her drink water. Bela was about to say something but Sumitra stopped her. She fed her the food and made her sleep on her lap. Soon,Bela slept and both Andy Sumitra looked at her daughter in law helplessly. Bela had stopped crying but tear marks were still on her. This made their heart clenched.
Andy carefully placed Bela on her bed and caressed her hairs .

Sumitra said while looking at Bela,"what our son did Andy?"

So guys,here is the prologue for my Behir story. I always wanted Mahir to be possesive for Bela and Bela to be initially a weak character but then she fights for herself. So here I am with my story. Soon,1st chapter will be published.But I have a doubt. Whether I should write 1st chapter from earlier or should I continue from here and the earlier story in flashbacks??
Do tell me.
Till then
Thank you
Love you all
Isha.

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Isha this is a fantastic story with a great potential. Mature Mahir and young Bella. Wow. Just wow. ๐Ÿ‘

Continue soon. And Continue form this scene itself. You can reveal all of it in the form of flashbacks. 

I like Andy and Sumitra here. Please for god's sake keep them positive. 
ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Update soon
Vrishthi04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely 
It was nice to see a plot on behir like this 

Too tired to write
Same copy paste as The Wanderer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Looks like a rare story...
Which is indeed different
Nice start lets see what the actual story unfolds
All the best and do update soon 
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept 
Mahir seems very possessive for Bela and to get her he can go to any extent.
Ok continue from this prologue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Isha_201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Isha this is a fantastic story with a great potential. Mature Mahir and young Bella. Wow. Just wow.  ๐Ÿ‘

Continue soon. And Continue form this scene itself. You can reveal all of it in the form of flashbacks. 

I like Andy and Sumitra here. Please for god's sake keep them positive. 

Thanks a lot. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Will update the first chapter today itself. And yes,Andy Sumitra both willbe positive here because,the great Mahir ji is grey shaded character over here๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Isha_201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayat20

Awesome update

Update soon

Yep..will update chapter one today only