Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Tbh, I don't think she can ever overshadow him. 
I totally want her to, though ðŸ˜³

Abhi toh yeh haal hai ki I don't look at anyone else if Sumedh is in the scene. Only Dau is perhaps an exception ðŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sumi for the update 
Jatila is such a velli! 
What was she doing so late in the night? ðŸ¤“
PandavPranayini thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so... Unbelievable. 
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ek major shock mil gaya mujhe episode mai , I will faint now 
Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Tbh, I don't think she can ever overshadow him. 

I totally want her to, though ðŸ˜³

Abhi toh yeh haal hai ki I don't look at anyone else if Sumedh is in the scene. Only Dau is perhaps an exception ðŸ˜†

Yes Mishti.😊
 Malli(in my regional language Mogra flower is called Malli.😳) is still in her initial stage of acting whereas Sumedh already is an articulate & nuanced actor. It'll take time for her to be on the same ground with Sumi boy. One more hindrance in Mallika's growth is the cliched story line. Mallika's growh will happen alongside Radha's character & personality growth.😳

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Precap 😃-

Krishna plays the flute at night, Radha smiles and run down the stairs to meet Krishna, Gopis also gets attracted to the music of the flute and they leave the palace. Radhs runs silently goes outside the palace . Jatila sees Radha and wonders where at this hour of night, she is wandering off to? Radha sees Krishna while gopis sitting and Jatila behind the bushes says - I will have to inform Vrishbaan. Krishna smiles.

Everything was beautiful and perfect except that Spyla 🥱 😆.
Jatila, go get a life damn 🥱.

Yaar ye Jati Dayan apna coaching center kyun nhi khol leti planning,plotting,scheming,spying,spreading nuisance etc ka ??🤢😡
Achchha hi hai Radha ke man se log kya kahenge ki chinta dur ho shighra ati shighra.
Krishnpriya thumbnail
@Dakhshu,@Sumi kya hua ???😲
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now Vishakha has also joined hands with Jatila 🤢 Jatila has ask her to make Radha fall badly in love with Krishna so that when her love for Krishna will be at it's peak, Jatila will expose her infront of the society and disgrace her. Now, Krishna Radha, I am your baadha🥱.
God I just want to die after watching this scene.
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Now Vishakha has also joined hands with Jatila 🤢 Jatila has ask her to make Radha fall badly in love with Krishna so that when her love for Krishna will be at it's peak, Jatila will expose her infront of the society and disgrace her. Now, Krishna Radha, I am your baadha🥱.

JEHER HAI KISI KE PAAS ???
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ewww! 🤢