Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh God! Another rain dance coming soon. Does the lady know how to make kheer? Otherwise she will loose kunnu babu. 
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
she will be a vamp who will bring maunal together...πŸ₯±
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

she will be a vamp who will bring maunal together... πŸ₯±

or she could be kunals next love ...lol but then he will have to marry for the 3rd time πŸ€£...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
mauli is done...nandu is done..mehek next and will be done...next on list...kunu seems to be a hyena who is not loyal to one🀣...sharam nahin aati usko 2 bachon ka baap hai🀒Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She will be there only as a friend i think. I doubt there is any love angle here. The article says she was a friend of both Kunal and Nandini. Means most likely she may have been a doctor and who was treating Nandini in the days of her illness and that's how Kunal knows of her.
Sunflower83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really dont understand the CV's?? THis new girl is to make Mouli jealous?? Instead of making kunal regret , they are making Mauli leave her self respect and feel  jealous .Not at all a good track. Kunal is being made a saint who just followed the path of his love.  
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Should I laugh for kunnu ka new pyaar
Very soon there will be another article of third kid entering the show...jitne Kunal k pyaar utne uske bachhe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And will she be padaav or Manzil or aasmaan
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If kunal falls for  this girl it would be very realistic as men hardly returns to their first wife forget about falling in love. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kunal's favorite hobby- falling in love with wife ki friend. This trend won't die in this life. Does this new girl have any friend? 

Let's see how long it takes to fall on bed.
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe kunal will reject both of them claiming he loves only Nandini, so that they can justify ema πŸ˜•