Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 11 Dec 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Aisha n shahbaz worried about Zara's morning plans .
Zeenat happily asks Kashan if Zara was planning to walk out of this house for ever .
Kashanis sure Zara would do something dhamakedaar .

Alina asks Kabir to forgive n patchup with zara bhaabhi.  But kabir wants to take a decision .

Next morning akina and aisha find a board with" Zara ki aukaat 75,000/- "written on it .

Zara orders for herself rationsfor daily use , and new beddings n clothes .
Zara declares that not even a single brick of this hiuse was earned by her shohar . So she was creati g a space for herself that was her own earning.
Aisha asks if she would live separately . Zara asks her to tell her son to earn his own living . She could not use anything of Ahmad house , as it was nOt Kabir's earning .
Zara asks for his out house on rent . 

Shahbaz scolds Zara for her insolence.
Kanir offres her out house for 2,500/- per month . She also pays 500/- for water n electricity 

She subtracts all these amounts from her aukaat and only 13,000/- 

Zara asks kabir to look for a job to sustain her   Whenher money finishes she would go to dargah n beg with the others .
Zeenat warns Zara about snakes in outhouse . Aisha asks Zara not to live with servants , kabi watches all is with anger . 
Kabir is worried about Zara but does not accompanies her . 
Asha makes up a story and explains to the other servants about Zara living in servants qtrs .
She asks them to take care of zara . But kabor opposes that . 

Zara goes to servant Qtrs n is scared about the snakes , 
She recollects the warnings of the maulvi at the dargah . She prays to allah that she may succeed in reforming her shohar .
She tries to look for snakes but comes across few mice .mshe gets scared but then reads an article in an old news paper about a girl with one artificial leg climbing the mount Everest . Zara gest inpiration to fight it out .
At Ahmad house Kabir asks the servants to shift out to the farm house . 
Aisha is so pleased with this arrangement l.
Kabir days how much ever she might rebel she was after all his biwi n he was concerned about her laissha is pleased with her son .

Precap 

Zara is cooking with firewood , the room is filled with smoke , a snake is seen slithering into the room .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta.
Complaining every day on KA and his attitude is getting repetitive nothing new. I want to zip my mouth for today
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Btw shipsy won best actor in negative role. So I guess we won't be getting rid of Rukhsar. I am happy that she won but then I hope writers don't shove Rukhsar again down our throats. It's good to see Rukhsar is not given much screen space in this track ,hope they don't show her cheap side again. 

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica13

Thanks for the update!

Btw shipsy won best actor in negative role. So I guess we won't be getting rid of Rukhsar. I am happy that she won but then I hope writers don't shove Rukhsar again down our throats. It's good to see Rukhsar is not given much screen space in this track ,hope they don't show her cheap side again. 

I cannot bear this rukhsar character on screen and I hope just cause the actress won the award they don't decide to stretch this worthless character any further than they have already done (My hate is purely for the character rukhsar and not the actress shipsy). I'm so sick of rukhsar been forced in between zabeer and shoved on our screens.

Danish Javid also received an award for best story - jury award. I am happy for him but he really needs to write off rukhsars character for good and show progression in kabeers character.