Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
hahahahahhaa it is so something that the gang will do...love it and Armaan kabhi nahi badlega always wants to romance
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unres

Awesummm... finally ye sab Mumbai ja raha hai..

i thought somehow armaan will convince everyone that he and his basket are not going anywhere.. bt well never thought in my wildest dreams that there will be a surprise party for them.. bt who planned it??? gang?? or only anji, muski and nikki???

Yess! Surprise party!! Wooohooo! Party kisine bhi plan ki ho, kya farak padta hai? Itna kya interest hai tujhe? :p
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

hahahahahhaa it is so something that the gang will do...love it and Armaan kabhi nahi badlega always wants to romance

Definitely something the gang would do. They're so crazy, it's the best!
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love love love this <3
First of all a biggg thank you to actually update soon (pls do continue this very noble service that you have started :p)

Now coming to the part, Yaar it was amaze like legit! One of the funniest ought to be the one at the museum and the way Anjali had to stop Ridhima from getting so excited and how She pouted throughput and after that when Armaan bough her the daisies just cuz she had been such a good girl ;) it was such a cute moment Yaar!
Then of course he had to keep his promise of the watersports cuz he is Armaan, nuf said!

Then my most favourite (I am sure you know it) was the AR moment before the party...(also I loved the outfits) it was so beautifully written and so AR's! Absolutely adored it! Then finally the surprise party for AR...that was so sweet Yaar!

Absolutely can't wait to read further and I am sure you know the drill :p (also Vaise the story is going so well that even if you don't remember or add it I won't mind, but because I am one greedy reader I will still try my Kuch and remind you that you have promised me to write a particular scene :p)

Loved the part, you rocked it as always!
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Love love love this <3
First of all a biggg thank you to actually update soon (pls do continue this very noble service that you have started :p)

Now coming to the part, Yaar it was amaze like legit! One of the funniest ought to be the one at the museum and the way Anjali had to stop Ridhima from getting so excited and how She pouted throughput and after that when Armaan bough her the daisies just cuz she had been such a good girl ;) it was such a cute moment Yaar!
Then of course he had to keep his promise of the watersports cuz he is Armaan, nuf said!

Then my most favourite (I am sure you know it) was the AR moment before the party...(also I loved the outfits) it was so beautifully written and so AR's! Absolutely adored it! Then finally the surprise party for AR...that was so sweet Yaar!

Absolutely can't wait to read further and I am sure you know the drill :p (also Vaise the story is going so well that even if you don't remember or add it I won't mind, but because I am one greedy reader I will still try my Kuch and remind you that you have promised me to write a particular scene :p)

Loved the part, you rocked it as always!

Thank you, Tanuuu!!

Hahahah, yes that museum wala part was really cute. I agree! <3333
Of course Armaan kept his promise. He's Armaan. :p

AR are my cuties!! And, I'm super excited for the party too! It's gonna be so much fun!!

Hahahaha. Don't worry. I absolutely remember what scene you've requested. And it's coming super soon, after Goa. :)))

You're the best! Thanks for the awesome comments! ❤️
Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😲😲 omg omg omg can't stop smiling ...😆
Hamesha AR dusro k liye surprise plan karte the aj unhe hi surprise milgya..
Just awesome ❤️
Waiting eagerly for next part
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ROCKING n SHOCKING update...
That was very surprising abhi humare lie hi itna SHOCKING hai Toh I am very eager to know AR's reaction dono ko 880 volt ka jhatka lgnewala hai I mean lg gaya hai...
Bilkul unexpected tha,bilkul usi tarha jb Armaan ne Ridz ko propose kiya tha...
Loved it sooo very much...Thanx for pm n plz update next part super duper soon...
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

😲😲omg omg omg can't stop smiling ...😆

Hamesha AR dusro k liye surprise plan karte the aj unhe hi surprise milgya..
Just awesome❤️
Waiting eagerly for next part

Yess!! AR ke liye surprise!! <3333

I'm so excited!
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniyapatel

ROCKING n SHOCKING update...

That was very surprising abhi humare lie hi itna SHOCKING hai Toh I am very eager to know AR's reaction dono ko 880 volt ka jhatka lgnewala hai I mean lg gaya hai...
Bilkul unexpected tha,bilkul usi tarha jb Armaan ne Ridz ko propose kiya tha...
Loved it sooo very much...Thanx for pm n plz update next part super duper soon...

Hahahaha. AR ka reaction toh bohot amazing hoga, pakka!! I will update ASAP, promise! :)))
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woow the Goa trip was awesome

I like Nikki that she is taking full advantage of her pregnancy and blackmailing them all🤣

The this is going to end now 😭 I tou was loving it soo much their fun masti and all the adventures they had but its ok everything has its end so does this trip 😊

Yeah Armaan kabhi nai badla ga her time romance moqa mila naj ka chance pay dance marna shru😳 but bachara ki sari mahnat bakar ho gai kisina moqa hi nai diya usko poor baby

Well the yacht party sounds sooo interesting and that tooo a surprise one and finally they are getting officially enga6 like sub ka samna but I wonder who planed this party may be Dt shanky

Looking forward for the next part plzzz update sooon