Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

You are such a Ji Sung fan 😆

I am totally imagining Shaz to be like this >>> Image result for kill me heal me oppa gif
I saw the BTS of Yo-na for the scenes I have seen. So like only two lol. They were fun 😆

🤣 ... but you can't blame her .. Ji Sung is <3 ... I fall in love with him in the very first show I watched of his .. "Secret Love" .. then KMHM and I went FLAT ...😆
Image result for secret love ji sung gif
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Haha yes that could be me .. but not only for Ji sung.. for JCW, LJS, SIG also 😆
I have a lot of respect for good actors.. and Ji sung is perfect.. have u watched Defendant.. ? He is simply brilliant there ⭐️
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

🤣 ... but you can't blame her .. Ji Sung is <3 ... I fall in love with him in the very first show I watched of his .. "Secret Love" .. then KMHM and I went FLAT ...😆
Image result for secret love ji sung gif

I loved him in all of his personalities except the original one, is that weird? 😆
Oh yeah NaNa was never shown when I was watching... so yeah the other three yes lol
I am sure he's an amazing actor 😆
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

^^ Haha yes that could be me .. but not only for Ji sung.. for JCW, LJS, SIG also 😆

I have a lot of respect for good actors.. and Ji sung is perfect.. have u watched Defendant.. ? He is simply brilliant there ⭐️

I totally get you here 😆

Yeah DOTS' main leads and the parallel leads all were such good actors!
EDIT: OMG you said defendant and not decedent 🤣 Never mind me
Edited by Tris007 - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

I loved him in all of his personalities except the original one, is that weird? 😆

Oh yeah NaNa was never shown when I was watching... so yeah the other three yes lol
I am sure he's an amazing actor 😆

Not at all... I know many who didn't like him much as CDH but loved Se Gi and other personalities and I get why .. CDH was burdened with all personalities hence not as fun.. while other personalities were FUN and quirky esp Se Gi and Yo Na! ...
That gif with him winking is from "Secret Love", where he's carefree and fun in the first two episodes ..[[[ I think he can't wink properly ... 🤣 .. but his winks are so cute ... he had same wink in Defendant as well ]]

Found it .. his wink from defendant ...<3 😆
Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
I am.in sucha minority. 😆 . I loved Cha do hyun a bit more than se gi.. and I loved Yo na.. but i loved Perry park equally.. Perry park is underrated 😔
Tris.. watch Secret love.. and Defendant. You will become as big a fan as I am :D ;)
1103978 thumbnail

I am.in sucha minority. 😆 . I loved Cha do hyun a bit more than se gi.. and I loved Yo na.. but i loved Perry park equally.. Perry park is underrated 😔

Tris.. watch Secret love.. and Defendant. You will become as big a fan as I am :D ;)

I loved CDH and Se Gi equally .. the contrast in their personalities made me fall for them individually .. Se Gi was all fun while CDH also had subtle sense of humor .. plus he warmed my heart with his "caring and courteous" attitude ... Se Gi is someone you would date in high school while CDH a "good guy" you would like to marry ... 😉..😆🤣
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Cha do hyun was so understanding, calm, mature.. while Se Gi acted all hero like but was actually like a high school kid 😆
Yo sub was also so.mature.. Yo Na and Se Gi are quite similar if you think.. 😆
Sam.. anything u disliked in KMHM? I found the grandma and the other girl quite annoying.. they were the only things i disliked.
1103978 thumbnail

Cha do hyun was so understanding, calm, mature.. while Se Gi acted all hero like but was actually like a high school kid 😆

Yo sub was also so.mature.. Yo Na and Se Gi are quite similar if you think.. 😆
Sam.. anything u disliked in KMHM? I found the grandma and the other girl quite annoying.. they were the only things i disliked.

Like I said ... CDH, the "good guy" who you wish to marry.. 😆
@Bold...Same .. but I usually FF annoying people and scenes...😆... also got annoyed with "Ri On and Ri Ju" couple of times .. but not as bad to FF them!...😆 .. I loved twins parents tho .. they were such cool parents... 😎
Tris007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Not at all... I know many who didn't like him much as CDH but loved Se Gi and other personalities and I get why .. CDH was burdened with all personalities hence not as fun.. while other personalities were FUN and quirky esp Se Gi and Yo Na! ...
That gif with him winking is from "Secret Love", where he's carefree and fun in the first two episodes ..[[[ I think he can't wink properly ... 🤣 .. but his winks are so cute ... he had same wink in Defendant as well ]]

Found it .. his wink from defendant ...<3 😆

Omg his wink! You are right 🤣
That could be it for CDH. I don't know for sure why I didn't like him as much 😆