Tashn-E-Akshan......OS

Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
                             Tashn-E-Akshan
Guddan..what are you doing?- AJ shouted as he saw Guddan trying to clean his room with a vacuum cleaner.
Achcha mein..woh I am cooking food- Guddan said sarcastically
AJ lifted his eyelids in shock and said- Hein? Sorry I won't eat that dish . Anyway I hate Gandagi and I won't eat that vacuum dust...Eww..tum ye sab khaati ho? Matlab kese? 😕
Guddan paused..she went round the room.She seemed like searching something.AJ was clueless. She finally got it. She took one of the spare specs of AJ and put the specs over AJ's ears. But wait...it wasn't usual. She had put the specs backward not over eyes but over hairs on the back.😉 
AJ- Guddan ye kya kar rhi ho?
Guddan- Woh kya hai na..seems like aapke aankhe ki tarah aapka dimaag ka thoda screw bhi dheela hua hai. Now I can't place a specs on another so..hope these specs fit you to make your brain work. (Shouting) Dekh nhi sakte, kaam kar rhi hoon mein!😡
But now the turn to shout 😲was AJ's as he realized Guddan had unkniwingly pulled the bedsheets as well with the vacuum cleaner.
As Guddan saw the plight of bedsheet, she tried to pull the bedsheets out but it simply wouldn't come out as the suction force proved to become powerful than our Kamjor Guddu. 
AJ seemed like-Ye mein kya kar rha hoon iss ladki ke saath
He calmly went and switched off the vacuum cleaner. 
Guddan finally pulled  the bedsheets out and sat on the bed.
Guddan-Dekha aapne?Hum kitne powerful hain😎
AJ rolled his eyes and said- I am getting late. I will get back home by evening and clean all this mess.
Poor he. Even he knew it better that his wife's mess is cleaner than her actions trying to clean the mess.

The day was really hectic for Guddan. She fed Kathor. She mopped the floor after 4 futile attempts. Actually Kathor had carried dust and leaves along with twigs into the hall and she felt the need to mop it. She mopped it. As she carried the pail of dirty water, she slipped on the wet floor and down fell all water. The hall was dirty than ever. She mopped it.Then as she walked or rather tiptoed to not fall down, the bucket fell down from her hand and splash...she mopped it again. This time she carried the bucket carefully but was again shocked to see that her sandals had made trails as she took really short strides. Phew.. She mopped it again, this time going outwards.
Then she went to wash clothes in washing machine. It took her hours to switch the machine correctly and finally when it was done as she sighed the breath of satisfaction, she heard footsteps. 
Oho uncle aagaye.Aaj woh bohot khush honge..humne itna kaam jo kiya hai...toh hum bhi thode haslete hain aaj.
She had prepared a pop out flowers to surprise AJ. She had hidden a tube of shaving cream inside so that as the flower would pop out, the shaving foam would go straight over the person's face who stood infront.
She opened the door and she was shocked and she pressed the pop out button as an impulse and out came shaving foam all over Perv's face.
Guddan grinned🤪. Then came AJ towards the room. Seeing AJ , Perv lost his cool but his embarrassment took over his anger and he stormed out towards his room to clean the mess.
After confirming Perv's exit, AJ could hold no longer.He burst into laughing.Guddan couldn't believe her eyes.The stern, khadoos AJ was laughing wholeheartedly today and the credit would go to siyappa queen.
She started humming...
                           Haan HASI bangaye
                           Haan naram bangaye
                           Aap has haske girgaye aur
                           Hum bilkul shocked rehgaye
                           Hooo..ohooo...hooo..
AJ realized and controlled himself. 
AJ- Matlab Guddan sachmein mazaa aagaya. Parv ka chehra dekhne layak tha. Par oops dekh hi nhi paaya😆
Guddan- Hum kisise kum hain kya? I am Mrs.Guddan Uncle Jindal⭐️
AJ felt proud but then again realized what his wife had addressed him as.
AJ- Thanks aunty.
Guddan- Kya?
AJ- Kya kya? Uncle ki BIWI Aunty na..
The way her uncle pati addressed her as Biwi made her happier than ever. Is she making a place in the heart that her heart beats for?
Guddan put her both arms around AJ's neck and as she faced AJ said- achcha mere uncle pati?
AJ winked and said- Koi shak?
Guddan gave a wide smile as she hung onto AJ's neck while AJ held her into his arms. The moment passed as both of them wished the time would remain still and this moment never end.
They were disturbed by the sound of foam oozing out while from the bathroom, lather came out. 
Oops..Guddan realized she had forgotten to close the washing machine's door.
She looked at AJ helplessly while AJ was shocked than ever while he thought- Why did I fall for this girl?
                            THE-END
Finally this is done. The first OS on Akshan from my side. 
Hope you like it. Do drop your comments/views regarding the same.

Edited by Bibechana - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Short and sweet os  ...beautifully written. .loved it 
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept love their nok jhok read my ff also
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol
Guddan Uncle Jindal😆 like Daya Tappu k papa Gada
Cute OS
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guddan aur uska kaam😆 so true
Parv ka badiya band baja😉
Enjoyed it😛
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guddan  ka kaam😆
Parv badnaam😃
Enjoyed it😛
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Hahaha this is really funny 😆
Loved it ❤️
The title is perfect
Secretfollower thumbnail
Guddan Kitna BHI try Karke but usse galtiyan ho hi jaati hai😆 but this time perv Ka haal dekhne layak that
Cute nok jhok btw miya kiwi

Nice...
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb OS👍🏼
Cute conversation of Akshan
Best was accidentally prank on Perv🤣
Anonymousaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinlora