Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Annnnd

they are back

my crazy Paakandi and his Banduva Billi aka Biwi are ready to meooowww on my screen

thank you rishtey

and like a madcap I am smiling at my Dude I had missed these during the initial days as I was no this guy is bad only to realise what a badass he is and how crazily I have fallen for him.

Chakor she looks so innocently beautiful with that straight hair... and everytime I see her I am just admiring the growth of graph especially in the emotional scenes. how excellently she has grown..

hope they trim off the others and concentrate on my adories my Sukor!!

❤️

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sumsukor thumbnail

The jodi of the DT (Dimaag and Thaakath) which indeed brought a smile despite the depressions

@rishteyTV my original and one and only show UDAAN.

I am falling all over again for this jodi my adories my SuKor, MeeJay nothing can match them, nothing can replace this jodi and nothing can appease me as Udaan does and still it scares me to see the bad man Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi wow whattaaa acting, the threesome are awesome.

so many things happening around the virus, the blast, the leak, the cyclone, the shut of shows, the layoffs in corporate and tinsel world and which shook me the most the inhumanly act of the humans over a pregnant Hatha... it was very depressing!!!

But i look forward to that 10:55 pm on the new relationship I developed towards the rishtey channel.. Never even know there was such a channel.

My imperfectly perfect, ying yang still brings a big smile and every act of his attitude and her chaturtitude(what a coining of word) I love, I enjoy, I laugh... I clap.

the first yet missed kiss and now waiting for their first hug... though I have seen it umpteen number of times still my heart flutters, wait to got through all the emotions with them.

the show which is still flying high high Udaan...

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow!!!!! Ages since I visited this thread 😍😍......sumi👏👏👏👏

As usual , MEEJAY/sukor still have the same hold on us ..... cannot imagine jumping from one pair to another....yesssss I know we are nuts😛😛

Thank you rishtey ......my friend is out of hibernation 💃💃

Loved reading the post....relived udaan and the forum days.

Wish you keep posting something on and off.

sumsukor thumbnail

The Dhimaag and Thaakath DT couple

I don’t even know why this thought stuck in my head that I wanted to write about the ship I ship and still ship and will always ship.

The new Udaan should I say (as the other pair is not shown unless required) which emphasis the love of the hates! What an oxymoron should I say!

Just a random thought!

Divorce Divorce Divorce they shouted at each other!!!

Though not legally but they got physically separated only for her to come back to protect him (well she claims she hates him) and to her he is a Gundaa but unknowingly the Dhimaag is in need of his Thaakath and the Thaakath knows that the Dhimaag will rust without him. For they are imperfect, ying but perfect and yang.

He knows she hates him but still cares for his life not that he is her Pati but every life is precious for her.

She knows he doesn’t like her but never knew he hated her and wanted to even kill her!

They went in search of clue, any proof to send the evil back to jail and to lead separate lives of their own, but seldom realised destiny was having something else for them in store.

But through and through one came out silently………………..

Suraj Rajvanshi started loving to hate…………………

That dialogue bagyashali hoga yes he who will have you will be the most lucky guy…..

That parva nahi and the flirty song…kissike pyaar hua tho nahiii

And finally that classic BIWI HAI HAMARI proved the Pati within has fallen for the hate.

She had all reasons to hate him….. he is gunda, the son of the evil, the one who played with her sisters emotion, the one who jeopardized her life and the one who told him that he loved Imli and then told him Imli loves only Vivaan… She has every reason to hate him.

But He hates her… really…. She did not do any harm to him….she knows he does not like her but hate… and also wanted her to be killed!

the shock she got when she heard from Yogesh bhai (but I love this bhai for he was the first SuKor shipper who atleast made them to come closer to just miss a kiss)

AT that moment it was hitting her hard, for that moment she forgot about everything the clues, the proof, to send KN to jail… all she was asking him again and again was…

You Hate me??? But Why??? What harm did I do to you? You wanted me to be even killed?? She was indeed shattered!!

And that those words from Yogesh did break him too….. for he did not want her to know that he wanted her to be killed leave alone hate…..

They missed the kiss but when she was raging him she mellowed down when he told that they can discuss about this later. Chakor was behaving like Chakor Rajvanshi…. She listened

They escaped and it was behind the hay stock they were hiding when she could not still digest that he hated her so much that he wanted her to be killed.

Surrounded by the goons all she wanted to know was kyon Suraj itni nafrat and you wanted me to be killed!!

That shock was evident in her face…..

Here comes my imagination………………………..

His shock was also evident and the aggressive way he grabbed her head put forth his insecurity… proved her one thing that SR though was strong, brave and was putting on that attitude but like a child was yearning for love… all he wanted was love from his father who was so worried about Chakor then eight now eighteen…which made him move away from the son who wanted his father’s hand on his head to soothe him…. The only way to get his fathers love is to remove the thorn from his path……..get her killed……… she realised when he answered to her question…

She is still shocked so asked him again…..if given an opportunity will you still kill me!!! The eyes were looking into his….. for she is also yearning for some affection…. Only to herself, undivided, unconditional. He reacted stating No I realised how bad my father is and you are not bad………he was still holding her…. Looking into her eyes…. She realised he was honest that moment…. There was no hate….and she too felt happy for a second when he said thum bi bura nahi…. All he wanted was to be loved and all she wanted to know that he no more hate her… their minds were contemplating to just freeze that moment and hug with warmth atleast for a moment…. But they were holding for they are not hating but not loving but just supporting each other……but he knows he does not deserve anything from her not even support but still she supported, shielded him.

They went ahead with the jailor and the beautiful platonic hug happened for she hugged him and said she thought she had lost him….

Loose him………………… does she consider him that worth not to be lost! A realization and small twig shoot!

Happened the lovely ishq ka safar where they were married by divinity...he realised that she was the best for him and showed her the mirror of his heart but held himself.

They both were happy for that moment and his playfulness made her scared and sleep beside him.

It dawned beautiful with the sun on his face and when tried to move only to open to the innocently beautiful face with those closed eyes, pink lips resting on his right arm and hugging him sleeping without any fear…. There was solace in her face….

He lost himself for a moment…. She had placed her hand around him…. The scene of his blindfold and he tying the dori came in front when his eyes closed and his hand caressed her hand which was hugging him. He had a smile replaying it as though blind fold his senses were active, he realised how her body reacted to his touch, that jerk… those goosebumbs and the emotions he too underwent soothing down to tie the dori below…. Suraj Rajvanshi had lost the battle long back but was holding himself as he felt he was not worthy for her….

But sometimes instincts takes over and he is also no saint and the peaceful face of hers was infact wanting him to caress her cheeks….

She was asleep……… very hesitantly he pushed her strands… very very slowly cupped her cheeks…He shed all his inhibitions and forgot the danger they were in, forgot about what was in store for them, for he just wanted to live that few seconds with the treasure he was nearby… with earnestness he spoke..

Chakor…I know you hate me… I am not worthy for you…. But the only good thing that has happened in my life at the moment is you! I know yow want to live your life… but those words I spoke to you were not for fun but were honest… I wanted you to chide me, to fight with me and to pull me when I am wrong and to make me go in the right path… his heart unknowingly was palpitating which was heard by her too or maybe not… for she sleep smiled and hugged him closer….not realizing the havoc she was creating in him…

He cupped her cheeks thumbed those pink lips and was closing in………just an mm of gap….she opened her eyes looking into his…. He froze… she froze and again asked so you don’t hate me don’t you…you don’t want to ki… Just those from her lips made him forget everything not thinking about the repercussions but looking into her eyes he very softly placed his lips on hers.. very very softly… No I don’t hate you… pressing his lips against hers tenderly assuring her that she was precious to him…

Surajjjj……her hands held his nape……………………………..

I woke up to see the sun was on his face still with she besides him resting peacefully on his folded arms.......

I smiled IF ONLY.............................

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dhitang dhitang dhitang💃💃💃💃I am enjoying this....

Rishtey can I thank you enough😍😍

Ha ha new udaan.... thank God for small mercies if they are cutting on imvaan🤪🤪🤪

What a track it was yaar!!!! Unforgettable.....

your imagination🔥🔥🔥wish wish

They had lovely writers in this phase...sukor were a sheer treat......fatso spoilt everything... (I wonder whether he did it on purpose to cast meera in vidya🤯🤯🤯)

Anyways please keep writing off and on, now that you are re enjoying udaan..... will be fun😍😍

Thank you for the unexpected treat

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita for the lovely words. Means a lot

I have just read your written " Dimag aur Takath" Thank you so much Sumi for starting to write again.. I so missed your writing. After watching that villege scene again & their hearty convo, their playfulness in that night, Suraj really seemed like a kid to me. He also likes rain. He too would have liked to do some childishness act but could never have done it for the fear of his father. In his childhood, his father handed him a gun, made him arrogant, selfish like himself. He did everything to get close to his father, but he actually wasn't that bad ....

So, I think like Chakor, Suraj too had a bad childhood.... Actually the four kids had a bad childhood , many bad memories. Chakor was separated from her parents due to the circumstances , but Suraj didn't get their selfless love even though getting his parents. But we never sympathized with him.

I just loved your imagination ❤❤. Ever since I started reading your writing I've always thought that if you were the writer of udaan, then we wouldn't be heartbroken, rather we could have got a better ending but I know that was not possible. But I'm so glad to see your writing after long time 😊. Thank you...

Keep it up... Don't leave it but write occasionally 🙏❤❤.

Unquote

About writing 🙂🙂🙂