Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks Ammu for the video links
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, Uma... Meera said she didn't use glycerine for miscarriage scene either.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Seeing all the gifts gathered in Meera's room reminded me of all the meejay gift segments.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Seeing all the gifts gathered in Meera's room reminded me of all the meejay gift segments.

Their offscreen segments ❀️
LuvSSever thumbnail

One Journey that made me go through Myraid of emotions along with my fav characters had came to End.Thanks to VJ and Meera for living those characters Onscreen,engulfing us totally in their performances.Kudos & Best wishes to them. Awaiting their comeback&yet another amazing journey.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Umaaa 😭😭
your post is making me so dam emotional...

Incessant tears...

True every journey has to come to an end,, but not necessary every end has to hurt someone.

The way they were snatched from us is the one making us feel more and more craving for them.

As you rightly MeeJay just lived among us and they way they just lived the character it is just not possible to accept this forced vaccuum.

While in all true sense, i am happy to see Meera bowing down with a happy face symbolically before Ganpati, I am just unable to forget or forgive the way Suraj and Raaghav was made to end...

My heart bleeds still... those eyes with tears still cringes me yaar... way too much...

But your post was perfect UmaπŸ‘πŸ‘

OUR CHAKOR is always Meera Deosthale..

LuvSSever thumbnail
True Sumi. All you said is.
Every Journey need not have a painful end but there are painful endings and we have got one. we now just had to refresh, Remember our good memories of it and cherish it. Which I am going to do full fledged with help of voot :)

And yes, while making this edit, Thought the same about the endings.
all three characters we loved have a tragic ending or unhappy ending with respect to what we want to see

But at least, the last Memory of our Chakor( Meera as chakor) was her smile praying to God(though that smile didnt have the usual soul and Happiness in it) ,it was her smile what we saw last and it gave peace about our chakor exit...

whereas with Suraj and Raghav it's 😭... really a sad way to endπŸ’”

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail
It was nice to see that the producer seemed to acknowledge that the show got good TRP during meejay times in the old slot when the show used to be high up in the charts.
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ColorsTVUK

Which celeb's Sun Sign matches you? @diljitdosanjh @writerharsh @AlyGoni @anitahasnandani @adaa1nonly @bharti_lalli @pearlvpuri @aadinarayan @RubiDilaik @meera1611 @veejay_k #ChahatTewani

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sukor what a magical couple. Even meejay can't recreate this magic then How can new couple replace this magic
Really miss them 😭