Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Absolutely true Sandy and Uma
Meera also told young udaan, teen udaan, and now aged udaan!!!
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw VJ's tweet. And it has brought a big smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Mahiya... โค๏ธ
LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Absolutely true Sandy and Uma

Meera also told young udaan, teen udaan, and now aged udaan!!!

yes Sumi, you know what ,when she said that, I was reminded of Mesh words only. called Analyst for a reason right๐Ÿ˜ƒ, mesh๐Ÿค—
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Just saw VJ's tweet. And it has brought a big smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Mahiya... โค๏ธ

Sandy, I too just now saw, Meera's IG story has Maahiya too..
Maahiya,MeeJay and Sukor,โค๏ธ that's a lovable combination beyond words
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

yes Sumi, you know what ,when she said that, I was reminded of Mesh words only. called Analyst for a reason right๐Ÿ˜ƒ, mesh๐Ÿค—

Uma ๐Ÿค—
Thank you for your sweet words.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Ammu... a request. Please add something about Mahiya on the first page of the AT... maybe the link to the YouTube video or something. None of the 10 ATs have anything about it in the first page if I'm not mistaken.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Yesss!! Mai never goes wrong!!... Will miss all those so much...
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sumi but I have been wrong many times.
I miss the discussions we used to have in the forum.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Thank you, Ammu for adding Mahiya video on the first page of AT. And you added the Lori too... perfect family scene that I want to remember... sukorvi. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Meera said she didn't use glycerine for Suraj's death scene... it was an important scene for her. That again reminded me of what they showed in the show ๐Ÿ˜ญ... I guess I need to watch some old scenes again to keep Suraj & sukor alive in my head.

Since Meera's last epi has also aired today I think I need to go & watch some old episodes to get over all the bad memories I need to erase & create a happy ending in my head... I'm thinking of watching some Banaras track epis. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

Thank you, Ammu for adding Mahiya video on the first page of AT. And you added the Lori too... perfect family scene that I want to remember... sukorvi. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Meera said she didn't use glycerine for Suraj's death scene... it was an important scene for her. That again reminded me of what they showed in the show ๐Ÿ˜ญ... I guess I need to watch some old scenes again to keep Suraj & sukor alive in my head.

Since Meera's last epi has also aired today I think I need to go & watch some old episodes to get over all the bad memories I need to erase & create a happy ending in my head... I'm thinking of watching some Banaras track epis. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sandy, she said she didn't used glycerine for miscarriage scene right..
or I may be wrong too.

but yes both the scenes she mentioned , Suraj death and miscarriage were the very toughest scenes to see in udaan history in terms of emotions felt.. the saddest ones.๐Ÿ˜ญ

And about rewatching old epis.
That's a perfect way to heal ourselves. I am doing that only nowadays. :)

I started from chakor making Suraj leave haveli for Dubai and coincidentally I had watched till their marriage and chakor getting hurt scene before beneras track only till three days back.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago