Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@ Uma... This wasn't Chakor's ehsaas pyaar ka moment. It was while talking on the phone with Suraj during Holi when KN tried to kill him & the basti people. Imli was present with her in that scene. And Chakor said it for the first time to KN while threatening him with a gun. This above Chakli scene was later.
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

@ Uma... This wasn't Chakor's ehsaas pyaar ka moment. It was while talking on the phone with Suraj during Holi when KN tried to kill him & the basti people. Imli was present with her in that scene. And Chakor said it for the first time to KN while threatening him with a gun. This above Chakli scene was later.

yes dear, phone she was about to tell pyaar and she said to KN, that suraj is her love,Suhaag and future. I loved that scene so much. That fierceness in her love is what made KN loose his senses I think.

They were having it inner for a long time but those three words mouthed openly at the scene I posted I think.

feel free to correct me dear, if thats wrong. I will edit:)

BeeSandy thumbnail
@Uma... KN lost his senses coz Ragini had already started giving him those injections I think. Chakor thought it was coz of her while she was high on bhang & so did I ๐Ÿ˜†... it would have been wonderful if that was the case but turned out to be Ragini's doing. Don't know when vivaan joined her at that though. Udaan loved to mislead the audience. Those were the golden days! How I loved those episodes! Udaan & sukor used to give me such a high!
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Uma that was beautiful caps
both realised it within themselves in a rather very beautiful way...

She was more cuter in telling it out.

the way stood on the cot and spin around was so innocent yet beautiful.
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

@Uma... KN lost his senses coz Ragini had already started giving him those injections I think. Chakor thought it was coz of her while she was high on bhang & so did I ๐Ÿ˜†... it would have been wonderful if that was the case but turned out to be Ragini's doing. Don't know when vivaan joined her at that though. Udaan loved to mislead the audience. Those were the golden days! How I loved those episodes! Udaan & sukor used to give me such a high!

oh , Ya I believed it too...๐Ÿ˜† that I too thought its bcoz of chakor , that was the breaking point.

@bold : Seriously they areโค๏ธ
golden days and their scenes giving such a high.

Even now when I see all those epis back, it gives me same fresh feel that I felt first seeing it and always they are โค๏ธ

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Uma that was beautiful caps

both realised it within themselves in a rather very beautiful way...

She was more cuter in telling it out.

the way stood on the cot and spin around was so innocent yet beautiful.

yes so beautiful and she is so cute right. innocent yet beautiful, thats our chakor and Sukor are..

they are cutie pies and missing them a lot.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cute they are And sametime I loved their intense passionate love too :)

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

yes so beautiful and she is so cute right. innocent yet beautiful, thats our chakor and Sukor are..

they are cutie pies and missing them a lot.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Cute they are And sametime I loved their intense passionate love too :)

just saw this on insta and thank you once again for making me relive all those moments

the attitude of them ufff!!! killers, slayers arent they!!!

reposting here what I wrote on your insta

True Uma, missing it way too much. The look of his eyes in her... was he searching for his memory there?? his unconsious self wanted her close to him and she lost in those eyes albeit the gruesome act on her!! Nostalgia... My adories ... he was in that sheer white and she in lehenga... How I wish it turned to be but...lo still they are fire...

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Indian Telly Awards...voting is over yesterday...hope Meera or VJ or both attend it on March 20

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail
Mahiya full song โค๏ธ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BZBI5pYhwr0
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

Indian Telly Awards...voting is over yesterday...hope Meera or VJ or both attend it on March 20

tfs Ammu:)

Hope they both attend. wish to see them together. or atleast if any one attend,I will be glad to see them.

I have voted with whoever ID I knew๐Ÿ˜† by asking respective person.

But normally what perception I have about these kind of award thing is, these voting will just make the conducting people know who is popular but they will give the award to the one they wanted to..lol..

so I always vote to increase the count but dont expect award.

I may be wrong too... correct me dears with your thoughts and perceptions :)

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago