Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
But if thats true,
To promote Rishtey, these fellows have asked him to come but when on the show, neither the channel nor the makers had recognised or give the respect/ treatment he deserved.

the people these days..uff..
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

yes you are right Sandy
I was also thinking that, bcoz in video she was wearing the same salwar that was in their photos right

No, in the pic with VJ she's in green... in the video she's in yellow. Maybe they shot seperately for the video. They didn't appear in the same frame in the video.
Lucrezia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

No, in the pic with VJ she's in green... in the video she's in yellow. Maybe they shot seperately for the video. They didn't appear in the same frame in the video.

Sandy,I think she is in green in the promo
Edited by Lucrezia - 5 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail

Oh, yeah... it's green. The one I saw was then bad video quality...so it looked yellow to me. This one's clearer.
LuvSSever thumbnail

Those days ❤️. By anymeans she wanted to save him and be the support system of his. He at whatever state he is, worried for her and try his best to keep her good. And that Arey maiya re kitna ziddi bacha mila hame and I knew you wont leave me to die peacefully 😆, they and their nokjhoks,oneliners❤️

They are ❤️ missing them a lot😭

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How did i miss this awwh😳
I loved that Stuart Little who played cupid wity my adult kids.. Cutie pie aren't they . The Titans jumping scared of a little chuha😆

And that look line he wanted not to die but live

Nostalgia . He said he did no good deed to shine as a star but lest he realised he is not a star but the Sun one and only Suraj who did that deed of saving the village the highest deed one can ever do to shine above the whole world

Tears tears 😭
BeeSandy thumbnail
https://www.justshowbiz.net/valentiness-day-favorite-onscreen-jodis-of-television/

This is the first time I'm coming across this website.
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

https://www.justshowbiz.net/valentiness-day-favorite-onscreen-jodis-of-television/

This is the first time I'm coming across this website.

is it a website.. I too havent seen but I liked the Tag for Sukor/Meejay, Ultimate and sizzling😳
LuvSSever thumbnail

The first I like you for not slapping me that day in lovable tone, to that emotional asking of you accept me as your wife right and telling him, the day you broke the chains for me,I realised I am not alone, there is someone to protect me and held me precious was ❤️ And suraj tho is always a sweetheart when it comes to accept his love and support for chakor. Not only them, I slept peacefully too the day I saw that Epi😳😊

And chakor in drunken avatar is a double treat. various emotions with various modulations we get to see.
That beating of shiku by chakor and suraj reaction to it😆

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma for the beautiful caps and for taking us down the memory lane.
Sukor's love blossomed in bandhua track.