Viji1104 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
FEELING BLESSEDSEEING DEM TOGETHER MEEJAY.. ..BLISS
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Amrutha
They look great ❤️ and their smiles . Their photos together bring joy.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much ammu
Just their pic together, that smile brings a solace,, joy in. Me

sumsukor thumbnail
Uma dear a request please
As you are posting the old episodes on insta, just to keep this thread live can you post any pic of Sukor together here.

Your today's posting of that last night scene before he was stamped bandhuva brought back nostalgic memories of their first start of feeling for each other.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Uma dear a request please

As you are posting the old episodes on insta, just to keep this thread live can you post any pic of Sukor together here.

Your today's posting of that last night scene before he was stamped bandhuva brought back nostalgic memories of their first start of feeling for each other.

Sure will post the pics of the same clips I share in insta daily,here too dear.
Request..really dear..as you command maidam😆

I too was feeling bad that, thats it, wont this AT be active again.. daily when i post pic on meera AT, i think so.

Its sad that no new memories of them we could see and share here, but will share the old ones for sure from now on

LuvSSever thumbnail
Their journey towards togetherness by first being the support and strength of each other started from here.❤️
Even in the bday gifts, she liked is the dream of azaandganj's freedom, she fought for it and he supported her with all his might and they acheived.Thats our Sukor.

this scene, that emotional hug❤️, his feelings for her, the way he spoke his heaet out & how he changed by her, her worries for him,that pleading of why you came bck to be in danger and again that hug at last all are❤️.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Uma 🤗
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

Thank you so much Uma 🤗

🤗🤗😊

Word Count: 0

sumsukor thumbnail
Thanks a lot Uma🤗

what a journey it was, infact that was the night she started to hear his soul, the first thing when he said am I in love with Chakor or is it the fear that I will be away from her as I die... and she said lifting her head, You will not die, SR will not die so easily...he did not want to either as he was wanting to live for her... with her...

the one who preaches, asked him why he did not kill Shiku... It was the first mark of him in her heart.

Nostalgia... it proved that the Goonda turned into humanbeing for her while she showed signs that she will turn into a Lady goon to save his life.

Ying yang na my adories are...

😭

LuvSSever thumbnail
This scene, will I be able to explain it in words ,what a milestone this scene was in their journey. As rightly said by chakor, if someone could get her respect back to her, Its suraj and as he said, she was always his strength,support and world. That Dare you touch, Kaat Denge(fire it was) ❤️.

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago