Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: adnilover

Did you guys see how Shree asked Romil if Romil can get one more member in their group. Romil said he is trying to convince Deepak, if not him then KV. 

It was not exactly like that.Sree is too smart to ask that directly.He was actually worried along with dipika that two of their gang members were down now they become 2 from 4..Since lastly Romil joined them unofficially so he was asking if it is 2 against 6 or 3 against 5 since now only 8 members are left after jas-megha's exit.So indirectly he was asking of Romil is in his team or other team to which Romil replied too indirectly that he will try to bring one more to sree's team along with him either dipak or KV.The summary looks like Sree and dips are worrying and discussing about becoming a gang of 2 now..So now if they have to manao KV then they are agree to do that..so selfish..
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys. Im not following this season but i want to say something. 
I dont know whether im allowed to post here but Im a big fan of Kvb's twins. I saw their reunion promo n it was so beautiful! Both of them didnt want to leave Kvb. It was surprising though that bella didn't cry..and vienna was as usual shy..
And teejay also broke down while hugging him. It was the most genuine moment. Exactly like hiten-Gauri's reunion last year. Will watch tom's episode for the full thing but this promo was enough to make me tear up. Im a sucker for such emo stuff. 
Kvb's doing this show for his angels and it is indeed so brave of him to make this decision of staying away from his twins for so long that too in a place like Bigg Boss. I don't know how is game is, but i hope he wins. 
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Guys,

Next week it's seems our KV can be in danger. He very likely will be nominated.
In Voot videos (which I have no access to, I read on Twitter), it can be seen that Romil is plannignwith Sreepika to nominate him. Also Deepak is very likely to backstab him. He's given a glimpse today by calling him chachi and nag. Similarly Rohit may go with majority.
Whoever has access to voot, please please vote for him and save him.

It seems even the makers aren't giving him attention. We also saw TJ was hardly speaking (she probably did but it was edited).

We HAVE to save him.
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gm kvbians... yesterday's trend was very successful...a special thanks to all his fans ..you guys are great πŸ‘
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Guys,

In Voot videos (which I have no access to, I read on Twitter), it can be seen that Romil is plannignwith Sreepika to nominate him. Also Deepak is very likely to backstab him. He's given a glimpse today by calling him chachi and nag. Similarly Rohit may go with majority.

It seems even the makers aren't giving him attention. We also saw TJ was hardly speaking (she probably did but it was edited).

We HAVE to save him.

I hope KV doesnt get cornered in the house . Surbhi is known to support only according to convenience. 
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetsugar13

aww so sweet, don't lose hope.

I think we're all eagerly waiting to see the Bohra twins😳😳

yes!!
Just hoping for bb to show more of KV, tj & babies today
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

Hi guys. Im not following this season but i want to say something. 

I dont know whether im allowed to post here but Im a big fan of Kvb's twins. I saw their reunion promo n it was so beautiful! Both of them didnt want to leave Kvb. It was surprising though that bella didn't cry..and vienna was as usual shy..
And teejay also broke down while hugging him. It was the most genuine moment. Exactly like hiten-Gauri's reunion last year. Will watch tom's episode for the full thing but this promo was enough to make me tear up. Im a sucker for such emo stuff. 
Kvb's doing this show for his angels and it is indeed so brave of him to make this decision of staying away from his twins for so long that too in a place like Bigg Boss. I don't know how is game is, but i hope he wins. 

You are very much welcome here. It's a public forum. Even you can put ur thoughts here.

Like you,even we all are waiting for tonight's episode. Bohra twins are super duper cute.

Even we dont know whether he will win or not. But we will support him till the end. Appreciate ur Support.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

yes!!
Just hoping for bb to show more of KV, tj & babies today

hope so too
nabni thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar13

And again Teejay looked so beautiful and elegant. ❀️

You know i always like Teejay.

She is very friendly with all of KV's colleagues.Mostly with his Girls' colleagues. They all are more close to Teejay. You should watch videos of Bohratwins with Surbhi Jyoti,Nia sharma,Mouni Roy,Bhaabeez n all.These kids go to everyone's house n spend a good time with them.

I follow Teejay n Kids on insta. So i know all these.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

nabni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Guys,

We HAVE to save him.

YOU ALMOST SCARED ME.

yeh ho sakta hei.