Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 07 Dec 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode begins with Zara thinking of Shahbaz's greedy intentions over properties of Sharia board . 
She tries to speak to kabir but he does not want to talk to her .  Zara wants to tell him how his father was usi g kabir for his own greedy business goals while he was thinking of his duties at sharia board ...on allah ka dikhaya raasta for kaum ki khidmat .

Kabir is  sleepless ,  as he avoids Zara m he finally gives in n decides to talk to her. 
Kabir throws her out. He says he will make himself clear at breakfast time next day .

Next morning zara is shocked to see shahbaz getting Kashan Kabir patch up n reunion .
They were two arms of their abbu Shahbaz , one earned thru business while thenother worked at sharia board . 

Zara discusses her  problems with her parents. Salma gives zara some good advise on how to change Kabir .
 Zara reaches dargah and prays for herself.  For her difficult struggle ahead , for her success.
She prays for kabir to realize the correct path . 

At breakfast all have gathered to relish the variety tasty dishes . Aisha misses zara . Zeenat remarks that she was unhappy that every one had reunited n were not fighting .

Zara arrives in servant like clothes , and helps herself to roti n onion . 
Aisha asks whatbwas this drama 
Zara says when ehr husband earned nothing she had no rights to wear good clothes nor give her buy her meals .
Kabir fumes with fury . She reminds him that he earned nothing .  . He was worse than a beggar who returned with some money .

Shahbaz scolds Zara for her insolence .  
Zara gets Quoran e paak and asks him to speak the truth how much money did he give his wife fromhis esrnings ?? Was it not his duty to give his biwi part of his esrnings ??
Kanir says he worked for his kaum and he did not earn any money.
Zara was given this luxurious home to live in   Designer clothes to wear and good food to eat in this hiise whyndid she need to complain ??
Shahbaz says this hoisehold was not divided ..all lives under one roof sharing everything .

Zara retorts if he was nayab qazi her abbu was sheher qazi lif he earned nothing as nayab qazi neitjer did her abbu as sheher qazi lbut her abbu worked n ran a printing press and he earned for his family 
How could Kabir sit at home ?? 
She demands 2.5% of his yesrly earnings .

Zeenat accuses Zara of trying to divide the house . 
But zara affirms on holy quoran that her intension was not to divide but live as her per her husband's earning . 
She starts eating roti with salt much to the disdain  of every one in ahmad family .
She will live in this house but as per her husband's status .

Precap 

Zara sells her jewellery . She says she is forced to do it . 
Kanir n shahbaz buy them from her Zara  uses that money to pay aisha for all the food she had eaten in this house.  
Aisha Is about to slap zara angrily .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please any one tell what does zakaat means nd what is this 2.5% ?

Thanks
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG the fireworks have started. Kabeer needed to be shown his financial mirror. It is his responsibility to provide for himself and his wife. He is a molvi but he has to earn to live with both deen and duniya side by side. Yes in this battle zara is gonna be alone and she is gonna face some major difficulties, hatred and all sorts of abuse from all ahmed clan but the fighter in her will give her the stregnth to carry on show Kabeer his father's true face.

I would love to see a confrontation between Zara and Shahbaz and for kabeer to over hear everything from the horses mouth, how he is a selfish and greedy father that he has been using his own son for his own selfish benefits.

Aisha as usual is useless, she can raise her hand on Zara but where were these hands when they were needed to be raised on the devil sisters.  Such a two faced pathetic family.
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update suta
Don't know how to react ðŸ˜†
Shabhaz created a Chess game and learned to play from both sides, but he don't know if some one plays with him how to move ahead. He got shock of his life in this game ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.
Mr. Idiot Ahmed don't understand what his wife's intentions and see that glare. Oh mr dont break the things you don't have penny to pay for that also. Bada aya chillana wale. Only thing he can do is shout on ZARA. He is nothing more than that.
Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Please any one tell what does zakaat means nd what is this 2.5% ?

Thanks

Zakat is one of the five pillars in Islam. It means that you donate some of your personal wealth to the poor and needy. Which is both on how much money and gold you have. So you give a minimum of 2.5% of your zakat of your net worth but if your financially more stable than you give more. So for example if your net worth is 6000, you give 150 for zakat.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

OMG the fireworks have started. Kabeer needed to be shown his financial mirror. It is his responsibility to provide for himself and his wife. He is a molvi but he has to earn to live with both deen and duniya side by side. Yes in this battle zara is gonna be alone and she is gonna face some major difficulties, hatred and all sorts of abuse from all ahmed clan but the fighter in her will give her the stregnth to carry on show Kabeer his father's true face.

I would love to see a confrontation between Zara and Shahbaz and for kabeer to over hear everything from the horses mouth, how he is a selfish and greedy father that he has been using his own son for his own selfish benefits.

Aisha as usual is useless, she can raise her hand on Zara but where were these hands when they were needed to be raised on the devil sisters.  Such a two faced pathetic family.

Nice episode 
Kabiris not liking his face in the mirror 😆 

I agree fully 
Why does Aisha  get ready to slap zara so easily 
She never slapped Ruku for all the sins she committed ?? 

Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Nice episode 
Kabiris not liking his face in the mirror 😆 

I agree fully 
Why does Aisha  get ready to slap zara so easily 
She never slapped Ruku for all the sins she committed ?? 

Still to watch the episode yet.

Lol hard hitting reality for kabeer and he obviously ain't gonna like but the mirror had to be shown to him. Boy needs to learn the hard way.

Exactly ruku should have been kicked out of the house she tried to poison her son where was that anger and rage than ? She should have protected her son and dragged ruku out of their lives. Stupid spineless woman.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Still to watch the episode yet.

Lol hard hitting reality for kabeer and he obviously ain't gonna like but the mirror had to be shown to him. Boy needs to learn the hard way.

Exactly ruku should have been kicked out of the house she tried to poison her son where was that anger and rage than ? She should have protected her son and dragged ruku out of their lives. Stupid spineless woman.

She is a failure in life 
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg this is what I was waiting for! Zara was bang on!
The baba thing made it clear  that Zara will face lots of obstacles and insults but eventually she'll win. I want to see a financially successful Kabeer,I want him to know what he is capable of and that his father was a jerk who used him for his business and power.

Well Ammi lost my respect when she sided with Kabeer during the last Salma Kabeer argument but I feel she won't slap Zara,she just raised her hand out of anger because somewhere I feel Zara is  more closer to her than the two evil sisters. You always show your anger to the one you love.

Anyway I hope Zara acts smart and wins this race!
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veronica13

Omg this is what I was waiting for! Zara was bang on!

The baba thing made it clear  that Zara will face lots of obstacles and insults but eventually she'll win. I want to see a financially successful Kabeer,I want him to know what he is capable of and that his father was a jerk who used him for his business and power.

Well Ammi lost my respect when she sided with Kabeer during the last Salma Kabeer argument but I feel she won't slap Zara,she just raised her hand out of anger because somewhere I feel Zara is  more closer to her than the two evil sisters. You always show your anger to the one you love.

Anyway I hope Zara acts smart and wins this race!

We got fiery zara and ... abusive Kabir on back foot and both of  them completely sidelined  Ruku 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago