Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 06 Dec 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
""
Kabir n Imran reach a certain place to meet their financiers 
They are made to feel out of place at corporate office by the suited booted guys 
Kabir speaks in favour of kurta pajama n shervani the guys make fun of kurta pyjama n call them dressed fo fancy dress competition ,kabir gets furious and bashes them up .

At home ahmad family tries to help zeenat help ruku regain her memory 
Zara prays for kabir's  success .
Kashan returns home furious as kabir had spoilt his business deal .
Kabir says he gave lesson to the guys who were insulting his kurta pyjama 
Kasha accuses kabir that the business project was spoilt because of Kabir's bashing up those guys n creating destruction . He asks kabir to keep his anger at his madrassa.  Not at his business deals .

Kabir says  why was he bringing madrassa into this . Kasha lashes out at kabir that he was always throwing his wt around ever since he was nayab kazi . He was good for kaum n sharia board.  He could throw his wt there not at home , his home was run by kashan n his hard earned money . Kabir had no capability to earn a single  penny . Salma aunty was right when she said his life was running on borrowed money . Shahbaz and aisha ask kashan ti stop but kashan lashes on n on 
Kasha asks them to stop because today he needed tk see his true place he roamed about in cars but he did not posess one . He lived in. This huge mansion but he did not won even a room l
He could not earn anything as he was incapable of it. Zeenat takes kasha away.
Kabir is very hurt n depressed , he shits himself in his room 

Zeenat is proud of her husband showing others his rightful place in this house 
Every one was living on kashan's hard earned money .

Later Shanbaz hugs n consoles upset. kabir    

Kabir accuses shahbaz of being responsible for what happened today lhe tells shahbaz thatbit was HIS dream that kabir studied at madrassa n become nayab kazi  sheher qazi 
He did this for his dad.  Why did he not make him like kashan ?? He too would have earned money !!

Shahbaz explains that he was sent to madrassa to bring fame n good name tk the family , he was running the kaum while kashan was running the house only 
Kabir needed to look at the entire city as ambassador of kaum.  
He asks kabir to be proud of himself . Hugs n consoles kabir 

Zara decides that she will make her shohar kamyaab in all respects . She wil show him the complete picture . 

Shahbaz tells kashan about his eyes on sharia board , thats why he sent kabir to madrassa , 
What kasha. Did was very small compared to what sharia board controlled 
His  distant vision was ...to take over all those lands, businesses, schools , projects run by sharia board. Run them using their business acumen. Theu better keep kabir under control n make him do what they wanted 

Zara over hears everything shahbaz tells kashan how his teaching about business n management failed today . and how he should keep kabir under control , zara overhears this decides to tell everything to kabir . 

Precap 
Zara tells every one that her husband does not earn anything.  She had no right to dress like a queen and live comfortably . She would dress n eat according to her status of her husband which was decided by the amount he earned . 
All are shocked . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
We knew ahout this already thanks to the news channels 
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
No offense but i always liked shahbaaz character because it was too grey.
Zeenat is just a jelous woman not bad at heart but always feel that she is the victim of everything she is a person who just cribs, a person who just blames others for her miseries. Thats how she is.

But shaahbaz my God, he is so well written that nobody understands him ever. His only love for power nd paisa of the kaum.
Too good.
I have said this previously its all about him man.

Now i think zara should say to shahbaz that "winter is coming 🤣
(Inspired by Game of Thrones)
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Zeenat is just a jelous woman not bad at heart but always feel that she is the victim of everything she is a person who just cribs, a person who just blames others for her miseries. Thats how she is.

But shaahbaz my God, he is so well written that nobody understands him ever. His only love for power nd paisa of the kaum.
Too good.

Shahbaz revealed his true colours today .
he is selfish n greedy fellow .
Veronica13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Too good.

Correction..Zeenat is not just envious, she is greedy, manipulate and a bitch in all sense. Just that Shahbaz is more smartly wired otherwise there is no difference between them.

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Suta. 
It was about time kabeer was shown the mirror that in this world deen and duniya come hand in hand and you need both to survive and make a better life for yourself and your family.

I have always liked Shahbaz as the villain he is thousand times better than the witch and very well written character the way he manipulates everything in his favour is a class. His sons are the puppets whos draw strings he has always controlled to get what he wants. His masqad from start has always been to get control over the sharia board and rule it as per his wishes, to get fame and power. He is one selfish and greedy man that his masqad to get the power comes before his sons and he can go to any length to get it.

Bring on Zara vs Shabaz clash, kabeer needs to learn what a selfish father he has who has been using him for his own gains. Let the battle begin.
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Shahbaz revealed his true colours today .
he is selfish n greedy fellow .

Shahbaz was shown selfish and greedy from the start it's only that today he revealed to his son what his biggernplans are to achieve his goals to gain power.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Shahbaz was shown selfish and greedy from the start it's only that today he revealed to his son what his biggernplans are to achieve his goals to gain power.

Yes shahbaz was shady right from day one