Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Damn, I was only looking at Sara,  she danced so beautifully. She is so beautiful. β€οΈ
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The original was such a peppy song.. This Remix is good too but Sanus voice and Arshad were the icing.. I preferred Sanus voice over Mika.. Ranveer is such a natural dancer.. He moves effortlessly.. Sara doesnt move like him but boy she has very good screen presence..A lot of spark.. Masala material..πŸ˜† 
And Arshad is bloody amazing dancer.. Real scene stealerπŸ‘
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Song is really good but Sara is such a miss fit in the song. 
I loved the boys gang, Ranveer, Arshad and rest are really good..

Sara gets πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ from me in this song
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's funny Sara ended up dancing much better than Ranveer. For the first time, maybe, someone else took Ranveer's spotlight!
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Haha loved it. πŸ‘πŸΌ Song is hit.
rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I thought it was good fun

An did anyone else actually love tere mere sapne ?? Such a simple story of rich guy and poor guy switching places yet so entertaining.

Wonder why Amitabh Bachchan stopped producing films. Also this song must've belonged to him as it was first used in his film. I wonder if he gave it to KJO for free or abhishek and Bahuraani wanted dollars for it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I do!πŸ˜† Had the biggest crush on Chandrachur Singh, for some reason!πŸ˜†

Tere Mere Sapne was a desi take on Prince and the Pauper. A very entertaining movie and some really catchy songs of that time!

Simran, who had the least amount of screen space went onto become the biggest star in Tamil Cinema and Priya Gill, who was the actual lead of the film vanished totally.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why did they slow down the song? Plus the beats were so well defined and sharp in the original... plus I hated them doing a a a a a instead of directly singing aankh maare. Plus I already sd I hate ranveer with this neatly combed hair πŸ˜”
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is strange. I didn't find Ranveer as dull as others found him. But may be i cud see where he is coming from. For me both are awesome. Sara is gorgeous while Ranveer kept it more restrained may be bcos he is police. He is following his character. I didn't like his weird expression though - that mouth open even if the character itself is such ala thanedaar..it shud have been avoided. It seems Kareena is inspiration for Sara. I cud see her in Sara! Sara can become complete package! Sara is next kareena! I want Sara in Jab we met 2.  Edited by laxmi9 - 5 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Malpua

R u kidding fake bolly luver?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YDZDHF20_M[/YOUTUBE]

Should I change my name now?

After seeing the original video I know I have seen it. But I had just forgotten the lyrics and even its music. Ehh *shrugs*
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
I LOVED it! ... What a fun and peppy remix! .. Loved the original song too ... This one is a good remix ... also well cut and clean choreography! ... Sara wasn't that great in "sweetheart" song with her dancing .. but here she aced it ..<3! ... Arshad Warsi's cameo and Kumar Sanu voice was the surprise element! ... Arshad warsi is a good dancer, never realized that! ... This song will be a major attraction for the movie where it's trailer wasn't that impressive! ... Good tactic by Shetty and KJo!