Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 04 Dec 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Aisha n Alina fails to enter Zara's room as she refuses to open the door 
They get worried n call Kabir to help
Kanir arrives n aisha asks him to break open the door 
They enter the room to find it in total,disarray , zara was lying on tje floor unconscious
All are worried to see her in this state .Kabir  notices the shattered glass pieces 
Aisha asks him to call the doc 

Soon  Zara regains senses  . Doc says she was too stressed out , she will recover with medicines . 
Kabir feels concerned about Zara .
He sists besides her n she tries to touch him . He holds her hand . 
Kanir decides to walk his own path , he wanted to walk alone without bothering about any one else , he will not take any one's advise . 
Kabir decides tk be selfish . He refused to bother about-what others thought about him Zara ask sif that will get him happiness, Kabir days he will get peace pzara says he was free from her side, asks him to go the way he felt like .

Next morning Zara wonders if she will be able to rset her life . Zeenat gets her soup . 
Zeenat speaks to zara about kabir n ruku spending the entire nignt together . How ruku told about this to everyone at BF table . Zara is heart broekn to hear this . Zeenat asks Zara to keep her shohar  in control  . Not become childlike like ruku .

Zara retorts back to zeenat that ruku was a child n it should not matter to anynone . Zeenat asks it mattered to her thats why she was so upset . Zara says she was upsetbecause The child ruku came between  zabir . 
Aisha reprimands zeenat for arguing with Zara .

Imran arrives n tries to patch up Zabir but kabir asks him not  to interfere , he asks imran to chose between kabir n zara .

Aisha advises zara to stop kanir ruku closeness.
If Ruku regained her memory it will be very difficult to separate them .zara assures her ammi she will try .

Kabir is busy at office , trying to  sell their ideas ,but the buyer was not interested . Imran is there with Kabir.  

zara tries to contact him on phone but he refuses to take her calls . I ran notices this . 
At home zara gets frutrated that she was unable to talk to Kabir. 
Imran asks kabir about not talking to zara . Kabir tells him that he had already told her he wanted to be left alone but she did not understand . Zeenat  decides to take advantage of zabir rift . And widen this rift by using her sister , Ruku .
Zeenat brain washes Ruku ..jow to behave in presence of Kabir. 
Zeent prays for ruku regaining her memory . Its the correct time ruku van get close to Kabir, and separate from Zara .
Zeenat womders if zara would remain in this house n live here or not . 

In her room zara wonders how to get in touch with Kabir.

Precap.

Kanir refuses to talk to Zara , je makes it clear he will speak only on yhe topic that takes him closer to his maqsad . Zara tells him if he could not give her time then he should not give time to Ruku either !!

Ruku regain memory of her sagayi to Kabir shocking them all .    

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Boring   episode tonight 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta
How inhuman this idiot can become. I never feel sorry to bash this characterEdited by s_lover - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks for the update Suta
How inhuman this idiot can become. I never feel sorry to bash this character

Why remain married if he wants to stay away from her ?. He deserves isolation at Mars . Not anywhere on this Earth . 
mesravz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Why remain married if he wants to stay away from her ?. He deserves isolation at Mars . Not anywhere on this Earth .

From now we have to understand whatever he promise Zara he do opposite. This character doesn't have any human symptoms. Why this pig headed Zara wants him in her life I don't understand.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

From now we have to understand whatever he promise Zara he do opposite. This character doesn't have any human symptoms. Why this pig headed Zara wants him in her life I don't understand.

She should give him talaq, collect her one crores meher n walk out of the disgusting life of that disgusting guy . We are giving wrong messages tk young girls , we are co ditioning the youth to accept polygamy , and allow shohar to treat you like dirt .😡
mesravz thumbnail

She should give him talaq, collect her one crores meher n walk out of the disgusting life of that disgusting guy . We are giving wrong messages tk young girls , we are co ditioning the youth to accept polygamy , and allow shohar to treat you like dirt .😡

True. CV's are out of their mind. If they need TRP's they should have made salma slap this B******. Then TRP should have rained. When ever ABHI of kumkum got a slap from his MIL TRP barish hohaya.😆😆. For the sake of TRP how low they can stoop his character. I hope this week it should sink down. Really how inhuman he couldn't stay with her when she is sick. His paak mohabat is only for ZEE and her Ruk
Edited by s_lover - 5 years ago
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Suta.
All I've got to say kabeer beta carry on digging that grave cause that's were your ending up in. I cannot stand kabeer and his behaviour any more his just as disgusting as those devil sisters. He has given them the opportunity they were look for to create rifts and separate zabeer. Well done kabeer for your pea sized brain you deserve to loose everything.

No comments on the devil sisters they are in a league of their own in cheapness and using others for their own benefits. They will carry on committing sins and cvs will carry on glorifying them, when they should be punished. Cvs you are giving a wrong message, enough is enough stop this nonsense. 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Thanks Suta.

All I've got to say kabeer beta carry on digging that grave cause that's were your ending up in. I cannot stand kabeer and his behaviour any more his just as disgusting as those devil sisters. He has given them the opportunity they were look for to create rifts and separate zabeer. Well done kabeer for your pea sized brain you deserve to loose everything.

No comments on the devil sisters they are in a league of their own in cheapness and using others for their own benefits. They will carry on committing sins and cvs will carry on glorifying them, when they should be punished. Cvs you are giving a wrong message, enough is enough stop this nonsense. 

Zeenath is like a poisonous fruit in the family . 
Cant tolerate this treatment to zara any more 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zeenath is like a poisonous fruit in the family . 
Cant tolerate this treatment to zara any more 

Yep exactly she is the biggest culprit but keeps on getting away without being punished.

Ok so kabeer and witch actually never got engaged it was only the cards that got printed and it was Zara and kabeer who enended up getting enanaged so how comes she remembers something that didn't actually happen. Looks like cvs are suffering from memory loss.