Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mesmita

Meher di thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you sooo muchhh. ... .. Ab ye moment poora hua. And i also have to make a confession jab poora Fandom Kal raat jaag raha tha I succumbed to sleep at 1 in night. Waise achha hi hua becoz what i saw in dream was better than staying awake... I saw sameer kissing naina on lips and she accepting it... When i woke up it was 6 am. Wo kehte hain na subah ka sapna Sach hota hai... ๐Ÿ˜‰... Inshaallah

U dreamt liplock...not bad .๐Ÿ˜‰.i see it wit my open eyes nite n dayyy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...!!Waise everyone must be dreaming of tis...wen will Sam now mke a move cos Banda will be uncontrollable now...Once he has tasted the wine...he is goin to b intoxicated n captivated...๐Ÿ˜†...Bless kartik also in a way...will get to see unfinished work soonnn ...See i hve a twisted khopdi...Thy both were cut short n the yearning increases 10 times...so the impact of the thurd hug will be long n fruitfulll๐Ÿ˜†
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally got time to read your post. Great post as always. Your posts completes the beauty of the scene, giving us an insight on their emotions. I always go back and rewatch that particular scene after reading your post so I can enjoy it even more with all the finest detailing you provide.
Loved the most awaited scene of the show. This shows the extent of their love, all inhibitions dropped!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shippu92

N nw they have hugged n kissed I hope it's not stopping anytime soon.. We want to see more of hugs n kisses, the teasing session between them..

Its goin to b more intense ..n raw...n carnal i belueve...Sam baba in the sec hug was totally gone...The scene of the blinders...where Princi was peeping in...Sam was totally in her..n his hands were pulling her ..rubbing her closee๐Ÿ˜†...He wasnt letting her go...Ab yaha se sab khatarnaak hoga...He wont let Naina in peace...Pyar ka bhukar is jaanlevaaa๐Ÿ˜‰
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSK04

Meher... I was desperately waiting for you to make a post on this sequence... and God... you have done such a fantabulous job... You increased the level of chemistry by 100 times. ๐Ÿค—

I was fascinated by the episode, mesmerized like you said, and I have lost count of the number of times I have watched it...

I guess I will start from your end note... you mentioned the sweater... do you know what? It caught my attention too... ๐Ÿ˜›

Our show has been quite famous for leaving loops unclosed... ๐Ÿ˜† but this one thing they played so smartly on... I am sure you remember the Mt. Abu episodes (how can anyone forget). The day they reached Mt. Abu, Sam was dressed in blue shirt and he was roaming outside, suddenly stunned and rooted in his tracks on seeing the girl that ruled his heart...

He didn't know then that he was destined to fall in love with her, or that maybe he had already started falling in love with her... but that day for the first time he was helpless in-front of his heart... He just had to stop and stare... admire... seek pleasure in the sight of her open hair, the innocent beauty dressed in a purple sweater... That was the first time he praised her honestly, and even flirted with her... He couldn't understand what his heart wanted, the DESIRE remained UNEXPRESSED... โค๏ธ

Today when their relationship has finally reached that stage when he didn't pull back from expressing his needs and desires... I am glad to see that yet again his Naina is dressed in that same sweater and yet again Sam is in blue... The DESIRE has been EXPRESSED finally, and they could bask in the glory of traversing the distance between holding their needs inside to expressing them freely...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Earlier in Mt. Abu when he had been emotionally shattered she had crossed one threshold, today she showed him that she will cross each threshold only for him... the girl who couldn't even understand his "toh" now has the courage to spell that she needs him and only him... She held on tight needing his essence in her being, needing his warmth in her soul... and in turn she broke down all his resistance and every insecurity he could ever have about their relationship...

Oh I can imagine how his heart must have thudded when her soft lips brushed on his cheek... It didn't just give him solace but gave him his breath back... she stole his breath only to make his heart beat faster... He was astounded by her boldness... and the realization dawned that she had not just fulfilled his demand but given him the right to reciprocate... to stake his possessive claim over her... because he had been unable to bear another man touching what was his, for her now it was only fair that her man had the right to touch her, feel her, demand and take what was rightfully his... only his...

The anguished lover in him would have wanted to pull her to him and do exactly that, stake his claim, kiss her cheeks too... mark her as his own...

But Sam doesn't just love her, he started to respect her far more earlier than he started to love her... If Naina's love for him had given him the strength to express his desires, his love for her gave him the strength to control... The man in him understood the value of the gift she had bestowed on him, and he chose to gently lift her hand, continuously looking into her eyes to assure himself that she was okay and assure her that he would respect her... That one blink before he kissed her hand was stupendously done to give her the strength to believe in him... it was as if he was telling her to trust him, and the glistening tears and small smile on her face told him that yes, she trusted him with her heart and soul and now even with her body... The soft kiss on the back of her palm was promise to protect and cherish... a promise of lifetime... of eternity...

There was a time when he longed to even touch her hand... today she gave him the power to pull her to him and embrace her with all his strength... His hand roamed over her back as he had once dreamt of on seeing her hug her friend... He fulfilled his desire, yet wanted to feel more... His fingers buried in her hair was a gesture of his protectiveness and possessiveness... and she just closed her eyes and let herself feel... because this was the moment when she felt the most TREASURED, the most CHERISHED, the most SECURED... In his arms she found the freedom she had been craving for... He buried his nose in her hair, in the crook of her neck, finally feeling that he BELONGED, that he was ACCEPTED, that he was NO LONGER ALONE...

Sigh... I could write a couple of pages more... but I think for now I should stop here... I would have apologized for my long post, but then I know you wouldn't mind my ramblings... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mouuu๐Ÿ‘...Tke a bow my darlinggg...!!.๐Ÿ˜›
I m so much spellbound by ur words...so magnificently woven jus like a beautiful poetry n ur jus captivated , absorbing each n every feelings , emotions within u...Ur writing is like magic...Thanx for writing a detailed ..poignont analysis where the parellels to their lovestory has been put foward endearingly...i remembered the sweater but the way u bought the loop of MtAbu jus shook me to an another level...i was like yes tis was going on for a very long time...between them!!!โค๏ธ

Thanx for highlighting it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...The whole description of the hug is ...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...enchanting...Trust me i wouldnt mind if u write dozens of ur essays ..pages pe pages in my posts... .ur postings are always welcome n they are delight for readers like us who quench , satiate at every word of ur romantic flair...!!
Latas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ wow wow wow...this was just the write up I was waiting for since 2 days and got to read it now...enjoyed it thoroughly as much as I enjoyed watching Naina and Sameer's first hug and first kiss. I am in dreamland Samaina land since then...watched it on the loop a several times and this was the post that added up to it's intensity. You are too good at words Mehraan and what a gifted writer you are. Felt like I was almost reading a Mills and Boon Novel here without any vulgarity offcourse...pure sweet divine love.

Sameer's protective hug at the end and the way he cupped Naina's face was so like him the macho romantic person who would protect his Naina from the world. So lucky is Naina who fell in love at first sight with Sameer and found love in him. Sameer and Naina are born for each other...as Naina tells Sameer itni taaqat mujhmein kahan se aati hain...tumhari wajah se...a girl who finds love like Sameer would conquer the world...and Sameer as he rightly says mere duniya shuru aur khatam tum mein hoti hain...waaah...can't get over this.

Very smartly the CVs have chosen the winter season to show this and their burning passion is protected by the Sweaters they have worn.

Ashi and Randeep wow what chemistry along with great acting...wonder how both of them at the age they are in can control their emotions while enacting these scenes. Beyond perfection.
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Beautiful!! Am absolutely speechless ...all I can say is wonderfully written. Loved it !! Loved it !! Loved it !!

Thanku Ashu for ur kind words...๐Ÿ˜›
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelly_nair

Oh Jaan Meher thank you for this beautiful amazing wonderful treat.

Thanx Shellyyy ..ur my old reader n im blessed to always see ur response๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidrev

๐Ÿ‘ badawala dil lelo mehar di. You are ultimate and you are fabulous. You are the one who can bring out the exact emotions they shared with each other. Bang on Ashdeep had set the stage on fire. I have never experienced such an innocence in hug and kiss from any couple of the TV industry. It was really soothing for heart. Happy to watch them like this. Their souls net and they are one now. Thanks for the caps. I don't have more words.

Thanx Vidrev...the scene was beautiful n as i said earlier words will fail to justify the emotions they showcased...I m always spellbound how they enact so effortlessly...Ashdeep tke a bow ...We were right there in their moment ...n wat Samaina felt...we were xactly absorbing all those feelings...!!
Once again thanx for ur encouraging words...means a lot!๐Ÿ˜›
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Such a lovely post as always Meher !

Was browsing through IF after a long time, came to see what is happening in YUD land ๐Ÿ˜›and viola I got to see Sameer and Naina hugged. Don't know much of the story behind this scene but looks like a wonderful scene. Will definitely watch it. Randeep and Ashi as always ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

This scene (gifs) for some reason reminds me of the Naina in school who was head over heels in love with Sameer and all the jugaad she would do to be with him or to get his attention.

Wooo wooo...who do i see hereee๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Hru Dixie??!!..so overwhelmed to c u dear๐Ÿค—...Indeed a pleasant surpriseee!!!

U definately need to watch tgeir very first HUG n kiss...its not less than a beautyyy...im still in daze n hve been on repeated watch...U will surely he transported to the old timess...Their love ...yearning n passion oozed out...4 long yrs n tat one hug subsided the storm that was raging inside...!!
Im actually very happy to see u commenting...jys like the old times when u were around๐Ÿ˜›
Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Meher amazing post. ๐Ÿ‘ Sach kahun toh whenever we get a romantic scene we wait for your post because your way of describing increases the intensity of the scene. Their chemistry is crackling and we could feel their varied emotions without a single word.
I feel so happy to have stayed from the begining of this show. Our patience has paid off. Now waiting for more and more such scenes.

Thank you for the gifs dear. Kitni baar bhi dekho dekhne ki ichcha khatam hii nahi hoti.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sakshi607 - 5 years ago