Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Such a lovely post as always Meher !

Was browsing through IF after a long time, came to see what is happening in YUD land 😛and viola I got to see Sameer and Naina hugged. Don't know much of the story behind this scene but looks like a wonderful scene. Will definitely watch it. Randeep and Ashi as always 👏 ⭐️

This scene (gifs) for some reason reminds me of the Naina in school who was head over heels in love with Sameer and all the jugaad she would do to be with him or to get his attention.

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

Meher waiting for your post.This clips are giving goosebumps again to me.I cannot tell how much excited i was yesterday .My mother in law watches other show at 10 PM but she willingly told me to watch this show & she will catch afterwards.Yesterday when this scenes were coming she was constantly looking at me & told you still are a teenager .The way i was smiling & blushing.

Coming to the episode & there scenes all was just bliss.Everything perfect & there convo removed all the insecurities .This type of conversation i had expected after there break up but they built up this & for this reason there was so much passion & intensity.Your posts & GIf as ussual bringing it more & we could analyse more .
And your take on Sameer kiss on cheek. I think it will also come & as the ice have been broken like handhold , i am sure lots of passionate intense hugs & kissess on the way.I cant get over his gaze while hand kissing & last hug.

We r all teenagers😆😆😆...Gosh thy mke me feel sweet 16😆 or mostly like im unmarried 😉...Honestly watever they are expressing...we all cud feel it in us...No wonder we are so much attuned to their chemistry...How long v hve been waiting for tgeir hugsss ...n kisses to kabhi soncha tho nahi tha aisi barsaat hogi...pleasantly surprised!!!
I swear i hyperventilated wen he kissed her hand...i felt smething snapped in me😆 n i went crazy for tat particular way of eyeing her with that intensity of RESPECT...yet it was raw...sensuous...His lips on her skin is enough for us to mke 101 assumption how he would make love to her...n tats a havoccc to our senses!!..Hes a slow poison😉
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TonsOfWishes

Kya post hai...have written it so many times

Ab mein aur kys likhu
Superb...u have so perfectly descrived what Samaina are feeling at the moment

Abt the last line, mera to wait already start ho gaya

Im waiting for the teasing sessionsss...n the angles n variations in hugss...Backhug...lift hug...on the toes hug..😆sitting hugg...bahot sarey hai...let Cvs roll them now one by one n satisfy us ...We hve been tolerating tis for no reasonn😆
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Thanks for the post Meher. Beautiful write up, your words made it more hottt and more serene.

I loved how they have maintained secrecy and now kuchh hadd tak you might have understood na spoilers avoid karne ke 101 benefits. 😉
AshDeep nailed it and cherry on cake was their heart to heart convo.

Heart to heart convo was absolute delight...They both vented out their DIL ki baat n trust me it gve me the required closure of the breakup...Nainas plead...her wails...ur my zindagi n tat crack in her voice...U r my Jaan stole my hearttt!!..Her confession always brings so much sukoon ...i jus FELL in LOVE with HER once again!!

Bhai ye spoilers mei tha bi nahii...Hug n kisses ka anuman tha mujhe 😆...but again tis was a splendid surprise
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

What a post Meher for such a beautiful scene. At last Sameer and Naina reached where they belonged. The way how the peace was radiating from there face is absolutely bliss. And with your beautiful post it's serenity is increasing numerous folds. I am completely out of world after seeing yesterday's episode. Loved it to core.

Thanx dear 4 ur encouraging words...

Thy both surrendered where they rightfully belonged...!Absolutely emotional yet intimate...Cnt xpress more...😆😆 ..its like i hve got numb again...!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalyani.123

Very beautiful post on the most beautiful scene on ITV...never ever going to get over this especially the second hug...it ws so passionate n fulfilling n ur post is the cherry on top

Sec hug has my heart..n im sure v all r drooling on it...The rawness of tat new charged emotion to be submerged deeply into one another was impactful...n that completeness FINALLY we hve reached HOMEEE...absolutely serene!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmk28

Hello Meher... Still in hevan ❤️❤️❤️.. Thank you for the post.. Loved it 🥳

AshDeep ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanx bk...ur always one delightful reader...Thanx a ton buddy for gracing ur presence often in my postings...Tat means a lot!
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff Mehran what a fabulous writing you have done
This episode has me shook through out i wasnt in my senses when Naina went straight into hug him I was like did this actually happen for real
and when she moved forward to kiss Sam on his cheeks i almost fainted then the hand kiss by sam and another passionate hug has me dead n gone into another world by then🤪

Couldnt believe my eyes first and foremost I thought howcome the makers have become so meherbaan on us fans yay we are no more Manhoose

Anyways after reading your post I wana keep going back to watch the episode again n again very well written indeed

mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shippu92

What a wonderful post 🤗Although conversation between samaina could have been better n there is so much to talk bt nevertheless the conversation atleast started. The naina many of us were missing who loved sameer no matter what ws seen in yesterday episode. The way she said sameer tum meri Zindagi ho the n rahoge n the much needed I love you ws the naina we missed watching sameer's naina.. The hug n kiss Ws beautiful n passionate coz it has lots n lots of meaningful emotions involved which made it looked beautiful.. Her hug to him ws to tell him that he will be always firsts of her everything.. Her kiss to him ws to tell him that he can never be a gira hua person n his naina cab never think so low of him.. In true sense I saw samaina n their love with which we all fell in love with.. I hope it remains the same no matter how much situation are worse..

True...i fid say it naa...my grievances wit her in the breakup track has dimnisheddd😆...i really wnted to hear tis out wat she uttered yest...n this was such a music to my ears...Her heartfelt confessions jus shook me n it wudnot be rong to say my eyes went numb ...n i cursed Sam for being a jerk there😆...But then i will always give to Naina for being so GIVING...n so selfless ...n so Unconditional...that she always pushes herself to the extreme ...even willing to take risks now n then..n now wat she did ..which would had been nirmal for anyone but for her that was a boundary she wouldnt even dare to dream...to cross but she did it willingly...jus for HIM!!!...Tats so much pure ...utmost devoution in love!!
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: USwamy

Hi Mehraan, am new here . Read your posts regularly and love your positive take and full of love posts.

Hi dearrr...😛 Please welcome to our forum n feel free to share ur views n participate in our discussions...It feels nice that the silent readers r coming out n acknowledging their presence...Feel truly blessed n touched...Thanku